比利 他眼睛里还有一个恶魔
Billy, there's one more demon guy in his eye!
你得把它从他脸上的洞里扯出来
You gotta just rip it out of his face hole!
那是他力量的来源
It's where he gets his power.
伸手啊
Reach for it.
你敢吗
I dare you.
明智的决定
Wise decision.
把手放在权杖上
Hands on the staff.
比利 别照做 比利
Billy, don't do this. Billy!
-比利 -别照做 比利
- Billy. - Don't do it, Billy!
不要
Don't!
说出我的名字
Say my name
我才能把力量传给你
so my power may flow through you.
我向你敞开心扉 比利·巴特森
I open my heart to you, Billy Batson.
这意味着 我选择你作为继承者
And in so doing, choose you as champion.
用你的心 释放你最强大的力量
With your heart, unlock your greatest power.
我们兄弟姐妹的宝座正在等待
The thrones of our brothers and sisters await.
各就各位
All hands on deck.
说出我的名字
Say my name.
比利
Billy!
不是我的名字 不是
No, not my name. No.
是我一喊就变身成这样的那个名字
Say the name that I say to turn into this guy.
沙赞
Shazam!
各位
Guys.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我会飞
I can fly!
各位
Guys.
瞧瞧这肌肉
Check out these guns.
不 这不可能
No. It's not possible.
哎呀 先生 抱歉我抢了你的拐杖
Gee-whiz, mister. Sorry I took your cane.
你想要回去吗
Do you want it back?
各位 我不相信暴♥力♥
Guys, I don't believe in violence,
但我觉得我们应该狠狠揍他一顿
but I think we should kick this guy's butt, like, really hard.
各位 我觉得我能跑得特别
Guys, I think I can move really...
快
fast.
超高速 确认
Hyper-speed! Check!
比利 那只眼睛
Billy! The eye!
当心
Look out!
什么
What?
什么 老兄
What! Dude!
你差点把我炸了
You almost exploded me.
老兄 我研究过每一个
Dude, I've studied the fighting techniques
超级英雄的战斗技巧
of every single superhero.
你有什么本事
What do you got?
好吧 吓死人了
Well, that's terrifying.
游戏玩够了 小子
Enough games, boy.
你以为一群孩子能...
You think a pack of children can...
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
当我慢慢享用你的心脏时
You will beg for mercy
你会向我
as I feast on your heart...
求饶
slow.
你是在做邪恶反派的发言吗
Are you making some big evil guy speech right now or something?
你离我差不多有一英里远
You're, like, a mile away from me right now.
底下车水马龙
There's cars and trucks.
我会让整个世界臣服在我的掌控之下...
I will have the world eating out of the palm of my hand...
我只看到嘴在动 什么也听不到...
All I see is mouth moving. I don't hear any...
只有我有能力释放...
Only I have the power to unleash...
随便吧 去他的
Whatever. Screw it.
天啊 那些人
Oh, my gosh. Those people!
我接住你了
I caught you.
我能行 我能行
I got it. I got it.
天哪 我真能行
Oh, my God. I do got it.
说来你一定不信
You're not gonna believe this,
不过你是我战斗的第一个反派
but you're actually the first villain I've ever fought.
这对我来说可是件大事
It's kind of a huge deal for me.
救命啊
Somebody help!
真的是你
It's really you.
我叫达拉 我今年特别乖
My name is Darla, and I've been really good.
什么
What?
糟糕
Oh, crap.
不不不不不不
No, no, no. No, no. No!
不不不
No! No, no.
天啊
Oh, my God!
他是在内♥裤♥手提箱我们吗
Is he giving us suitcase wedgies?
这其实是七♥宗♥罪♥ 对吧
So this is, like, the Seven Deadly Sins, right?
我向来不擅长数学
I mean, I've never been great at math,
但那个狂暴的大块头 是暴怒对吧
but, uh, the big, angry one, that's Wrath, yeah?
然后暴食也很明显
And then Gluttony, obvi.
还有傲慢 贪婪 懒惰和色♥欲♥
Pride, Greed, Sloth, Lust,
不过说实话 我以为色♥欲♥会更性感呢
who I thought was gonna be way hotter, if I'm being honest.
但这才六个 幸运的第七个呢
But that's only six. Where's lucky number seven?
那个小家伙呢 嫉妒在哪儿
Where's little man? Where's Envy?
是因为我和我家人太赞了 他害怕了吗
Is he just scared of me and my family because we're so awesome?
这我能理解
Because I get that.
其他的恶行 他们都能出来战斗
Like, the other sins, they get to come out and fight
因为他们又壮又强又可怕
because they're big and strong and scary.
可是嫉妒...
But Envy...
他只是个小矮子
he's just the runt.
所以其他的恶行从来都不邀请他出来玩 伙计
And that's why all the other sins never invite him out to play, man.
因为他们知道谁会赢
Because they all know who'd win.
赢的一定不会是软弱无能丑陋的嫉妒
And it's not weak, worthless, ugly Envy.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
沙赞
Shazam!
沙赞
Shazam!
准备好去围捕你的伙伴们了吗
Ready to go round up your buddies?
不 不
No. No!
力量是这样的
Here's the thing about power.
如果无人与你分享 那要力量还有什么用
What good's power, if you got nobody to share it with?
-干得漂亮 -看吧
- Nice. - Ta-da!
-太恶心了 -一击必杀
- That's disgusting. - Fatality.
听我的声音
I got the voice.
说什么
What's that?
我能拥有我想要的一切
I can have anything I've ever wanted?
比利
Billy.
-不不不 -停下
- No, no, no! - Stop it!
-别看那东西 -比利 不要啊
- Don't look at that! - Billy, don't do it!
-你们真该听听自己的反应 -一点都不好笑
- You should hear yourselves! - Not funny.
怎么 你们以为我会把恶魔球塞进脑袋里吗
What, you think I'm gonna put a demon ball in my head?
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
-一点都不好笑 -挺好笑的 骗到我了
- Not funny. - That's pretty funny. You got me going.
-骗到我了 -各位 各位
- You got me going. - Guys, guys.
怎么了
What?
好耶 我们成功了
All right, we did it!
好耶 我们成功了
All right, yeah! We did it!
你们都安全了 没有危险了
You guys are all safe. There's no more danger anymore.
我们没事 没事了 好耶 好耶
We're fine. It's okay. All right, all right, all right.
我们没事
We're good.
你确定这样能行吗
You sure this is gonna work?
我就说吧
Told ya.
你们知道这是什么地方吧
You guys know what this place is, right?
一个有恶魔雕像的黑暗阴森的洞穴
A dark, haunted cave with demon statues.
好吧 是的 但也是...
Well, yes, but also...
据点 我们有据点了
Lair! We got a lair!
-据点 -对
- Lair. - Yeah.
你说得对
No, you right.
我们有据点了
We got a lair.
据点是什么
What's a lair?
多亏了六名超级英雄
And thanks to six superheroes,
市民们安全地回到家中
citizens are back in their homes,
与家人团聚
safe again with their families.
这里有一位目击者描述事件...
And here with an eyewitness account of the events...
电影精选列表