And your mom's...
怎么了
What?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
她离这里只有两站地铁
She's two subway stops away.
什么
What?
你没找到她
You know, you didn't find her
是因为她改回了娘家的姓
because she reverted to her maiden name.
比利 比利
Billy! Billy!
-维克托 去拿钥匙 -拿了
- Victor, get the keys. - I got it.
孩子们 在这等着 也许比利会回来
Kids, stay here in case Billy comes back.
来吧 进屋 走吧
Come on. Inside, let's go.
等等 我以为我们要去追比利
Wait. I thought we were running after Billy.
不 我们暂时在这里等着
No, we're gonna wait here for now.
比利
Billy?
弗莱迪
Freddy?
真是古色古香
How quaint.
算了 收回前言
Actually, I take that back.
真是个狗窝
What a shithole.
稍等
Just a second.
我已经上班迟到了 好吗
Hey, look, I'm late for work already, all right?
我们不需要杂♥志♥什么的
We don't need any magazines or whatever.
-谢谢 -不 我不是卖♥♥杂♥志♥的
- Thanks, though. - Oh, I'm not.
你可能认不出我了
You probably don't recognize me...
但我找到回家的路了
but I found my way home.
妈妈
Mom.
是我
It's me.
天哪
Oh, God.
是你吗
Is it?
等一下
Hang on.
门口是谁
Who's at the door?
是...
It's, um...
谁都不是 特拉维斯
It's no one, Travis.
那不是爸爸 对吧
That wasn't Dad, was it?
对
No.
听着
Listen, um...
真的是你啊
It's really you, huh?
我不是故意跑丢的 你明白对吗
I didn't mean to run away. You know that, right?
我没抓住你的手 但那是个意外
I let go, but it was by accident.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, no. I know, yeah.
我看到你了
I saw you.
什么
What?
之后我看到你了
I saw you after.
所以从来都不是你的错
So, it was never your fault.
我那时才17岁 好吗
Look, I was 17, okay?
我爸爸把我赶出来了
And my daddy kicked me out.
而你♥爸♥爸完全不想负责任
And your dad just decided not to be a part of anything.
我很痛苦 生活一团糟
And I was hurting, and I was screwed up.
-我想要那只老虎 -我知道
- I want the tiger. - I know.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey,
但妈妈并不擅长这个 好吗
but Mom's not exactly going pro here, okay?
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy?
老天 比利 这样不好玩
Jesus Christ. Billy, this isn't funny!
来 小朋友
Here you go, buddy.
这样你就能暖和点了 是不是
That should warm you up. Is that better?
当我看到你跟警♥察♥在一起的时候
Look, it's just once I saw you with the police,
我意识到他们能比我
I realized that they could do a better job
更好地照顾你
taking care of you than I ever will.
但你过得很好 是不是
But you're good, right?
你已经站稳脚跟了
I mean, you landed on your feet.
因为 你看起来真的很棒
Because, I mean, you look real good.
只是...
It's just...
对我来说 现在时机不对 比尔
now is not a really good time for me, Bill.
我只是想让你知道我过得很好
All I wanted to do is let you know I'm doing good,
但我得回我真正的家了
but I have to get back to my real family.
给
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
玛丽莲 外面怎么回事
Marilyn! What's goin' on out there?
你可能比我更需要它
You might need it more than me.
弗莱迪 你说得对 抱歉我对你发火了
Freddy, you were right. I'm sorry I yelled at you.
回家吧 比利 回家
Come home, Billy. Come home.
比利 超级反派 超级反派
Billy! Supervillain! Supervillain!
沙赞
Shazam!
你是谁 你想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
我想要...
I want...
那个
That.
揍扁他 比利
Kick his ass, Billy!
对 比利
Yes, Billy.
那你就试试吧
Try it, by all means.
放他们走我就进去
Let them go and I'll come inside.
不 你先进来
No, first, you come inside,
然后也许我会放他们走
then maybe I'll let them go.
乖孩子
Good boy.
因为你只是个孩子 对吗
Because that's all you are, isn't it?
你多大了
How old are you?
差不多十五岁了
Basically 15.
在我小时候
When I was a child,
那老头跟我说我不够优秀
the old man told me I wasn't good enough.
然而你出现了 一个懦夫
Yet here you are, a coward.
从我手下逃跑 而巫师却选择你
Run from me and the wizard chooses you?
你才不是英雄
You're not a hero.
但我会给你一个成为英雄的机会
But I'm gonna give you the opportunity to be one.
把继承者的力量给我
Give me the power of the champion.
不 别听他的 比利
No. Don't do it, Billy.
把力量交给我 我就放他们走
Give me the power and I'll let them go.
达拉 不
Darla, no.
别走 比利
Don't go, Billy.
-别走 比利 -达拉 过来
- Don't go, Billy. - Darla, come here.
不 我必须去
No, I have to.
好哥哥就会这样做 对吗
It's what a good brother would do. Right?
比利
Billy.
为了来这里 我用了一生的精力
I dedicated my life to getting here.
我掘地三尺
I scoured the earth.
没人相信我
No one believed me.
没人帮助我
No one helped.
没有巫师
Not the wizard.
没有家人
Not my family.
我只有我自己
I only had myself.
我明白
I get it.
我明白那种感觉
I get what that's like.
感觉在这世上孤身一人
Feeling like you're all alone in the world.
站起来
Stand.
感觉有一个东西 只要你能找到它
Feeling like there's that one thing, and if you could just find it,
你就会变得够优秀
then you'd finally be good enough.
站起来
Stand.
继承者的名字
The champion's name.
说出来
Say it.
无意冒犯 先生
Look, no offense, mister,
但我不认为这些东西真的在乎你
but I don't think these things have your best interest at heart.
别听这孩子的话
Don't listen to this child.
拿起权杖
Take the staff.
握住它 说出继承者的名字
Hold it and say the champion's name.
他们在利用你
They're using you.
你得认清这一点 他们在利用你
You have to see that, that they are using you.
说出你的名字
Say your name.
他的名字...
His name...
是火花手指队长
is Captain Sparklefingers.
我们要不断地向你
And we're gonna keep throwing things
又大又丑的独眼脑袋上砸东西
电影精选列表