匹兹堡的寄养家庭两周前上报你失踪了
Foster home in Pittsburgh reported you missing two weeks ago.
你要把我送回去吗
You're sending me back?
不
No.
他们不要你了
They don't want you.
-真惨 -你还笑
- Harsh. - You laugh,
但是你已经从六个城市的
but you've run from foster homes
寄养家庭离家出走了 巴特森先生
in six counties, Mr. Batson.
都是想要抚养你的好人家
From good people who want you,
为了寻找一个显然不想要你的人
all in pursuit of someone who arguably does not.
是时候和你把话说开了
It's time someone looked you in the eye and told it to you straight.
我不需要玩过家家的父母
I don't need parents to play make-believe with.
-我有妈妈 -没错
- I got a mom. - Yes.
你还真是个像样的侦探
You're some detective.
37个年龄在28到40之间姓巴特森的人
Seventy-three Batsons between the ages of 28 to 40,
你把每个都划掉了
and you've crossed out every one.
我还没有找到她 我知道的
She's still out there. I know it.
外面有一对夫妻 巴特森先生
There's a couple outside, Mr. Batson.
他们有一个儿童之家
They run a group home.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
那也得等到你十八岁
When you're 18.
在那之前 我不会让你流浪街头
Until then, I won't have you living on the streets,
寻找一个从没找过你的人
looking for someone who never looked for you.
给这些人一个机会
Give these people a chance.
因为他们给了你机会
'Cause that's what they're giving you.
你没有别的选择了
You're out of options.
我就不废话了
I'm gonna skip the spiel.
只要知道我和罗莎 我们懂的
Just know that me and Rosa, we get it.
我们也是寄养家庭出身
We were foster kids back in the day.
在远古的黑暗时代
Back in the Dark Ages.
妹子 我的内心还很年轻
Girl, I'm young at heart.
我血脉贲张呢
I got my finger on the pulse.
这是在说他的血压 因为他老了
Yeah, that's a reference to his blood pressure because he's old.
比利 你对什么食物过敏吗
Billy, do you have any food allergies?
最好过敏 今天达拉做饭
Gonna wish you did. Darla's cooking.
怎么了
What?
我们知道这肯定让你很紧张
We know how overwhelming it can all be.
新家 新面孔
New house, new faces.
一下子要你接受
All up in your face.
以你自己的节奏慢慢来就好
Just take it at your own speed.
有人吗
Hello?
我们回来了
We're home.
你菜你活该
That's what happens when you suck!
欢迎派对可真棒
So much for the welcome party.
沙发上长出来的那个东西
Yeah, that thing growing out of the couch
是尤金
would be Eugene.
是他吗
Is that him?
天啊 比利
Oh, my gosh! Billy!
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down.
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
-这是达拉 -我是达拉
- And that's Darla. - I'm Darla.
-她很喜欢拥抱 -我发现了
- Big hugger. - I noticed.
去死 去死 去死
Die, die, die!
他不是那个意思 他在玩游戏
He doesn't mean that. It's a game.
天黑后不能喝汽水 还记得吗
No sodas after dark, remember?
什么时候天黑的
When did it get dark?
海报 我给你做了一张
The poster. I made you one.
快来看
Come look!
不
No!
新来的哥哥
抱歉 肯定是佩德罗在锻炼
Sorry, Pedro must've been working out.
他想练得肌肉发达
His goal is to get swole.
只要一下 一下
Just one hit! Just one hit!
给你
Here.
没错 所以你们的数学系
Yes, exactly why your math department
-对我来说是独一无二的选择 -闭嘴 不
- is so uniquely suited for me. - Shut up! No!
我对尤金忍♥无可忍♥了
I can't even with Eugene right now.
抱歉 我是玛丽 你好 大学面试
I'm sorry. Mary, hi. College interview.
-我是比利 -我最期待的是什么
- I'm Billy. - What am I most excited about?
真是个好问题 你真是问到点子上了
What a great question. I was hoping you'd ask.
我最期待的是什么
What am I most excited about?
说你是寄养家庭的孩子 大学就吃这套
Mention you're a foster kid. Colleges eat that up.
我最期待的是校园生活
What I'm most excited about is the campus experience.
生长在寄养家庭 我坚信
As a foster child, I'm a big believer
在最不可能的地方
in finding family and friends
也能找到属于自己的朋友和家人
in the most unlikely of places.
我会非常想念她的
I'm gonna miss that girl so much.
加州理工 非常有声望的名校
It's Caltech. It's a very prestigious school.
而且远在加州
And also all the way in California.
但我们现在没必要聊这个
But we don't have to talk about that right now.
对我来说 这话题有些沉重
It's a tough subject for me.
你喜欢纯素食吗
Do you like vegan food?
因为我热爱动物
Because, see, I love animals.
不 我的素火鸡
No! The Tofurky!
不 这下我们只能吃真火鸡了
No, we may have to eat a real turkey!
-那是... -没事的 来吧 我带你看看♥房♥♥间
- Is that... - It's okay. Come, I'll show you your room.
家里有点乱哄哄的 我知道 但也很有意思
It's a bit of a madhouse, I know, but it's fun.
老实受死吧
Time to dance on your grave!
小心脚下不平 佩德罗
Watch the bum step. Pedro...
亲爱的 跟比利打个招呼
Mi amor, say hi to Billy.
别往心里去 他对谁都这样
Don't take it personally. He's like that with everyone.
弗莱迪
Freddy.
这是比利·巴特森
This is Billy Batson.
你照顾下他 让他别那么拘束
Make sure you make him feel at home.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
最好别说太奇怪的话
Maybe don't say anything too weird?
有一件奇怪的事 你知道吗
One weird thing is, did you know that
以前罗马人用自己的尿刷牙
Romans used to brush their teeth with their urine?
而且显然 效果很好
And apparently, it works.
还挺高的
It's a long way down.
相信我 这是经验之谈
Trust me, I speak from experience.
维克托把我推下去了
Victor pushed me.
他们看起来很友善 但是别上当
They seem nice, but don't buy it.
这里上演着现实版《权力的游戏》
It gets real Game of Thrones around here.
什么
What?
老兄 我瞎说的
Dude, I'm just messin' around.
其实是癌症晚期 我只剩三个月可活了
It's, um, terminal cancer. I only have three months.
还是开玩笑的 你看着我心里一定在想
Kidding, again! You look at me, and you're like,
"为什么要这么阴暗 你这个残废的寄养小孩"
"Why so dark? You're a disabled foster kid.
"没人比你更能搏同情了" 是吧
You've got it all." Right?
那是老蝙蝠镖
Yeah, that's the old Batarang.
这是复刻版 但你摸摸有多锋利
I mean, it's a replica, but feel how sharp.
超人归来
我可以在你睡觉的时候用它杀了你
I could kill you in your sleep with that thing.
还是说你更喜欢超人
You more of a Supes guy?
超人
我也是 请看 我的宝物
Yeah, me, too. Behold, the holy grail.
一颗射中超人的九毫米口径子弹
One nine-millimeter round shot at Superman himself.
这是真货
It's legit.
我也说不好 大概值五六百吧 或者更多
Probably worth, I don't know, five, six hundred, maybe more.
你包里装了什么
What's in the bag?
没关系 保持界限是好事
Hey, it's all good. It's good to maintain boundaries.
不过你可以稍微说两句话的
You don't gotta talk so much, you know.
反正这地方特别好 你会喜欢上的
Anyway, this place is great. You're gonna love it.
车牌 C78AZ29
霍夫曼街21号♥
吃晚饭了
Dinner!
各就各位
All hands on deck.
感谢您赐予我们家人
Thank you for this family.
感谢您赐予我们今日
Thank you for this day.
感谢您赐予我们食物 即使不是菲力牛排
Thank you for this food, even if it's not steak filet.
学校很大 两千名学生 你或许会想
Big school. 2,000 students, you might think,
"这么多陌生人啊"
"Wow, so many strangers."
但把他们看作未来可能的朋友就不会这样想了
电影精选列表