- Victor! - It's me. It's Billy.
我是比利
It's Billy!
你问我选飞行还是隐形 当时我觉得很蠢
You asked me flight or invisibility. I thought that was stupid,
但现在我变成了这样 我需要你的帮助
but now I look like this and I need your help.
熄灯之后来外面找我
Meet me back here after lights-out?
怎么了 孩子 你没事吧
'Sup, bud? You all right?
没事 我只是...
Yeah. Yeah. I'm just...
比利走了 我很难过
I'm really sad because Billy's gone.
也许是我的错 也许是因为我
And, you know, maybe it's my fault. Maybe I did it.
也许是因为我打呼噜
You know, maybe I snore.
孩子 不是你的错 知道吗
Not your fault, son, all right?
我们会找到他的 好吗
We'll find him, 'kay?
你打呼噜没那么响
You don't snore that bad.
但你身上有点臭
But you kinda smell.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
别过来
Stop right there.
我怎么知道你不是
How do I know you're not a supervillain
利用心灵感应能力
using telepathic abilities
让我认为你是比利的超级反派
to make me believe that you're Billy?
-什么 -我只需要按下呼叫键
- What? - All I have to do is press "dial" on this thing.
别 我有证据 我有证据 在这里
No! No, I have proof. I have proof. Here.
听着 我撒谎了 我拿了你的子弹
Look, I lied, okay? I took your bullet.
-不 不不不 -不
- Oh, no! No, no, no. - No!
大人的手笨死了
Stupid adult hands.
但你看到了
But you saw it.
你看到了吧
You saw it, right?
弗莱迪 我发誓是我 好吗
Look, Freddy, I swear. It's me, okay?
我知道我们不算是好朋友
Look, I know we're not really close friends or anything,
但你是我认识的人里面
but you're the only person that I know
唯一一个了解披风斗士那一套的人
that knows anything about this caped crusader stuff.
-那是蝙蝠侠 -什么
- That's Batman. - What?
当我没说
Forget it.
能让我...
Can I...
当然
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
天哪
Oh, my God!
太疯狂了 对吧
It's crazy, right?
你的超能力是什么
What are your superpowers?
超能力
Superpowers?
老兄 我都不知道穿着这玩意怎么撒尿
Dude, I don't even know how to pee in this thing.
好吧 那你会飞吗
Okay. Can you fly?
好了 开始吧
Okay! Let's do this.
怎么做来着
How do we do this?
像超人那样就行了
Just, um, like, Superman it.
天哪 很明显你得跳起来
Oh, my God. Obviously, you have to jump.
来吧
Come on.
哪里明显了
How is any of this obvious?
好吧
Okay.
试着相信自己会飞 好吗
Try, uh, to believe that you can fly. Okay?
我读了一篇深入解析
I read this deep dive
业内认可的超能力研究的文章
into peer-reviewed studies about superpowers
里面说六成超能力的关键在于信念
and in six out of ten, belief is the key.
信念 信念 信念 好吧
Belief. Belief. Belief. Okay. Okay.
我相信我会飞
I believe I can fly.
我相信我...
I believe I...
我相信我会飞
I believe I can fly.
我相信我...
I believe I...
你相信了吗
Did you believe?
相信了
Yeah.
你想试试隐形吗
You wanna try invisibility?
我怎么才能...
How do I do...
算了 好吧
Forget it. You know, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
天哪 成功了
Oh, my God! It worked!
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
我就在这里 你看不到我吗
I'm right here. You can't see me?
哪里
Where?
我隐形了
I'm invisible!
我就在这里 就在这里
I'm right here. Over here.
我隐形了 我隐形了
I'm invisible! I'm invisible!
行头不错 蠢货
Nice outfit, dipshit.
我刚刚可能是在同时测试
I might've been testing invisibility
隐形能力和超级智力
and super-intelligence at the same time.
弗里曼 我要过去打你了
Freeman, I'm gonna come over there and beat you.
天哪 你胸口的闪电标记
Oh, my God! The lightning emblem!
一直摆在我们眼前
It was staring us right in the face the whole time.
真的
Literally!
好了
Okay, okay.
显然 我们得给你
Clearly, we gotta give you
-取一个和闪电有关的超级英雄名字 -嗯
- a lightning-themed superhero name. - Yeah.
对了
Oh, right.
那边的 让...
Hey, you! Back...
开
off.
超高速 确认
Hyper-speed, check.
抱歉 很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我还以为是你在喊
I thought you were the one who was screaming.
我用辣椒喷雾喷了他
I doused him with pepper spray.
明智之举
Smart move.
抢劫犯先生 把老太太的包还给她
Yeah, hey, Mr. Mugger Guy. Give the old lady her purse back.
我跟你同龄
I'm your age.
而且他没机会
And he didn't get a chance
抢走我的包 因为我没让他得逞
to take it 'cause I didn't let him take it.
很好 很好 你真的很擅长这个
Good. Yeah, good. You're really on top of this stuff.
这件事给你的教训是 老太太...
And that should teach you that old ladies...
像你这样平常年纪的女士
Regular-aged ladies like yourself
不需要你的保护 明白吗
don't need your protecting, right?
清醒点吧 老兄
So get woke, bro.
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
他叫雷鸣霹雳
His name is Thundercrack,
他是人♥民♥的英雄
hero to the people
集闪电的力量和速度于一体
with all the power and speed of lightning all in one.
老兄 这名字听起来像是在说屁♥股♥
Dude, that sounds like a butt thing.
费城先生
Mister Philadelphia.
像卖♥♥奶油干酪的 老兄
That's a cream cheese thing, dude!
力量小子 因为他拥有全部的力量
Power Boy. 'Cause he's got all the powers.
因为有时候辣椒喷雾没法抵御邪恶
'Cause sometimes pepper spray can't protect against evil.
力量小子 你认识这个小孩吗
Power Boy, do you know this child?
稍微认识一丢丢 我们不太熟...
Like a teeny little bit. I don't really know...
嗯 他就像我的迷你经纪人
Yeah. He's like a little miniature manager.
我是他的经纪人
I'm his manager.
但也不能叫力量小子 好吗
But Power Boy's not gonna work, either, okay?
还是想想别的名字吧
So work on something else.
伙计 怎么...
Bud, what could...
操控电力 超高速 超级力量
Electricity manipulation, hyper-speed, super-strength.
老兄 你简直无所不能
Dude, you're stacked!
你几乎和超人一样酷了 几乎
You're almost as cool as Superman. Almost.
我没见过你 我不知道刚刚发生了什么
I didn't see you. I don't know what just happened here.
我不想知道 别伤害我
I don't wanna know. Just don't hurt me.
我这么做不是为了钱
I'm not doing it for the money.
谢谢你慷慨的捐赠
Thank you for your kind donation.
不不不 但如果以后你需要帮助
No, no, no, but if you ever need any more help
找我这个不会飞的超级英雄就行
just look for the superhero that still can't fly.
别想飞的事了 我们刚赚了73块
Forget flying, man. We just made 73 bucks!
73块
Seventy-three bucks?
真给力
Come on!
等一下
Wait a minute.
我有个主意
I just got an idea.
我想买♥♥一些这里最好的啤酒
I'd like to purchase some of your finest beer, please.
我觉得不妥 我们连假身份证都没有
I don't know about this. I mean, we don't have a fake ID even.
弗莱迪 弗莱迪 放松点行吗
Freddy, Freddy, would you relax?
看看我 我就是假身份证
Look at me. I am the fake ID.
把收银机里的钱都拿出来
电影精选列表