at your big, fat, ugly-eyed head,
直到你放我们的兄弟走
until you let our brother go.
幸好我没把那个蝙蝠镖卖♥♥掉
Boy, am I glad I didn't sell that Batarang.
-佩德罗 那是台灯吗 -这灯不好看
- Pedro, is that a lamp? - It's an ugly one.
快 快 快
Come on. Come on. Come on.
你们的好意我心领了
Guys, I appreciate the thought,
真的 但我觉得你们的武器帮不上忙
I really do, but I don't think your weapons are gonna help.
你们可以把它们丢掉了
You can put 'em down now.
刚刚门就在这里
The door was right here.
比利 我们怎么离开这里
Billy, how do we get outta here?
什么 你以为我知道 我不知道
What, you think I know? I don't know.
这边走
This way!
快 快 快 跟着达拉
Go, go, go. Follow Darla.
干得漂亮 达拉 快 快 快
Good job, Darla. Go, go, go!
孩子们
Kids?
这门怎么开着
Why is this open?
弗莱迪 玛丽
Freddy? Mary?
佩德罗 佩德罗 快
Pedro, Pedro, come on.
弗莱迪 弗莱迪 跟上
Freddy? Freddy, keep up.
达拉 在前面带路
Darla, stay in front.
我们得快点
We gotta hurry.
这么多门
So many doors.
总有一扇门能出去 对吗
One of these has to be a way out, right?
是啊 希望如此
Yeah, I would hope so.
不是这扇
Not this one.
好了 不要再开门了
Okay, no more doors.
大家都不要再开门了
Nobody open any more doors.
拜托 比利 我们该怎么办
Come on, Billy. What are we gonna do?
达拉 我不知道
Darla, I don't know.
你肯定知道 努力想一想
Yes, you do. Just think.
你上次怎么出去的
How'd you get out last time?
上次 我在想地铁
Last time, I thought about the subway,
然后就到地铁上了
and I was on the subway.
好的 比利 那就努力想地铁
Okay. Then, Billy, look, think about the subway.
想这里之外的任何地方 好吗
Think about any place except for here, okay?
臀陷酒吧
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
你为什么要挡住我的眼睛
Why are you covering my eyes?
真的吗 这就是你首先想到的地方
Really? This is the first place you think of? Wow!
不用谢我
You're welcome!
为什么我不能看里面的东西
Why can't I see what's inside?
你不到年龄
You are not old enough.
我够大了 知道那里音乐很棒
Old enough to know that was great music.
我不喜欢
Not my thing.
弗莱迪呢
Where's Freddy?
你也是 辣椒酱
Yeah, you, too, Sriracha.
祝你圣诞快乐
Hey, have a holly jolly Christmas.
弗莱迪 你在做什么
Freddy! What are you doing?
-都是好人 -都是好人
- Nice people. - Nice people?
-拜托 -那是闪粉吗
- Come on. - Is that glitter?
她们有闪粉 我能要点吗
They have glitter! Can I get glitter?
不行 别跟她们要
No, not from them.
求你了
Please?
不行
No.
达拉
Darla.
快 快 快 大家快跑
Go, go, go. Everybody, go!
弗莱迪 弗莱迪 弗莱迪
Freddy? Freddy, Freddy.
一 二 三 上来 我们走
One, two, three. Up, up. Up we go.
嘉年华 快 玛丽 快
Carnival, go! Go, Mary, go.
快 佩德罗 快
Come on, Pedro. Come on.
不要跑 也不要慢慢走 自然就好
Don't run, but don't walk. Just be cool.
自然点 就像孩子们在嘉年华的正常表现
Act naturally, like kids naturally act in a carnival.
-他不会来这里找我们的 -是他吗
- He's not gonna look for us here. - Is that him?
-天哪 -那是美国电长
- Oh, my God! - Dude, it's Zap-tain America!
-力量小子 -他是个模仿者 好吗
- Power Boy! - He's an impersonator, okay?
对 我是个模仿者 我是假冒自己的
Yeah, I'm an impersonator! I'm a fake version of myself.
别拍照片
Don't take pictures.
沙赞
Shazam!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
他还会隐形吗
What, is he invisible now?
老天 我刚把口水吐到婴儿身上了
Man, I just spit on a baby!
那是什么
Yo, what is that?
那个人是谁
Who is that guy?
继承者
Champion.
你配不上这个名字
You don't deserve that name.
看到那个了吗 上面那个
See that? Look at that up there!
躲在一群即将被你害死的无辜的人身后
Hiding behind innocent people who will now die.
因为内心深处你仍然是个害怕的小男孩
Because deep down you're still just a scared little boy.
不
No.
跑 快跑
Run! Run!
-我们要怎么办 -抓住
- What do we do? - Just hold on!
-抓住什么 -护栏 白♥痴♥
- To what? - The bar, you idiot!
你想要我做英雄的
Well, you wanted me to be a hero.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
不行 老家伙在上面
Okay, no. Old guy's up there
身上还有好几个精神实体
harboring multiple spiritual entities.
还有 他跟你有一样的能力
Plus, he has the same powers as you.
还有 他知道自己在做什么
Plus, I mean, he knows what he's doing.
还有 你是我最好的朋友
Plus, I mean, you're my best friend.
我不想你去死
I don't want you to die.
如果超级英雄不能救自己的家人
If a superhero can't save his family,
那他就不算英雄
he's not much of a hero.
这个口头禅还不错
That was a decent catchphrase.
沙赞
Shazam!
现在我们再试一次
Now, let's try this again.
或者再试试这个
Or try that again!
比利 当心
Billy, look out!
激光眼 他有激光眼
Laser eyes! Guys, he's got laser eyes!
可惜你的准头太烂了
Too bad your aim sucks balls!
那是他的力量基质
That's his power matrix.
他的什么
His what-what?
当那些恶魔离开他的眼睛
When the demon guys leave his eye,
他就会失去力量
he loses his powers.
所以蝙蝠镖伤到了他
That's why the Batarang hurt him.
这边
Over here!
等等 你要干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
相信我 分而治之
Trust me. Divide and conquer.
我们把那些恶行和他的眼睛分开
We separate the Sins from the eye,
他就只是个老头
and he's just an old man.
把小杂种们抓起来
Gather the mutts.
快跑
Run!
达拉 不
Darla, no!
给你 拿着
Here. Take it.
拿着 送给你的
Take it. It's for you.
抱紧它
Hold it tight.
闭上眼睛 都会没事的
Close your eyes. Everything's gonna be okay.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
沙赞
Shazam!
游戏时间结束了 小子
Playtime's over, boy.
你的朋友们帮不了你了
Your friends can't help you anymore.
沙赞
Shazam!
沙赞
Shazam!
把戏不错
Nice trick.
朗朗上口
Catchy.
简单两个字
One simple word.
我的把戏更好
I have a better trick.
四个字
Four words.
杀了女孩
Kill the little girl.
-达拉 不 -杀我吧
- Darla, no! - Take me instead!
住手
Stop!
电影精选列表