But not if you think of them as possible future friends.
就会变成 "这么多朋友啊"
Then it's, "Wow, so many friends."
校长叫做雪莉 她最好了
The principal, her name's Shirley. She's the best.
下一位
Next.
这是我们的安全扫描器
This is our security scanner.
和机场里的一样 非常安全
Like in an airport. It's totally safe.
我知道这是什么
I know what it is.
她总是这样吗
Does she always do this?
沉默使我感到不舒服
Silence makes me uncomfortable.
她鲜少感到不舒服
She's almost never uncomfortable.
祝你第一天过得愉快 哥哥
Have a good first day, big brother.
听着 你不用总是抱我
Look, you don't have to hug me all the time.
我们其实不是兄妹 所以...
We're not actually brother and sister, so...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意让她...
I didn't mean to make her...
说实话 我有些不知所措
I was overwhelmed, honestly.
他说我必须拥有至纯之心
He said I must be pure of heart.
他自称是一位巫师
He call himself a wizard.
他的打扮就像是《哈利·波特》里的巫师
He even dressed like a wizard from Harry Potter or some...
但你是说其他人也有过类似的经历吗
But you're saying that other people have experienced this?
可以这么说 你还记得他对你说了什么吗
In a sense, yes. Do you remember what he said to you?
他考验了我
He tested me.
那里有一些雕像
There were these statues.
他们的眼睛 好像在盯着我
Their eyes, it's like they were looking at me,
让我产生各种想法
making me think things.
可怕的想法
Horrible things.
这跟你看到的近似吗
And do these approximate what you saw?
是的 完全是我记忆中的样子
Yes, that's exactly how I remember it.
我不明白 你怎么知道...
I don't understand. How do you know...
在群体癔症中 复发性意象已被证实
Recurrent imagery has proven very common
是十分常见的
in cases of mass hysteria.
群体癔症
Mass hysteria?
我知道 这个名词有点夸张
I know. The term's a bit theatrical.
但就拿看到不明飞行物举例
But take UFO sightings, for example.
天空中的光 还有飞碟
Lights in the sky, flying saucers.
发生在互相不认识的人身上的独♥立♥事件...
Isolated incidents of people who do not know each other...
那些符号♥
The symbols.
问问她符号♥的事
Ask her about the symbols.
不好意思 关女士 但作为复发性意象的例子
Sorry, Ms. Kwan. But as an example of recurrent imagery,
在你所说的绑♥架♥发生前
maybe you'll recall seeing
你有看到这些符号♥吗
these symbols before the alleged abduction.
我不记得任何符号♥了
I don't remember any symbols, no.
我应该录下来了 有些东西...
I think I got it on video. There was something, um...
我记得闹钟上的数字
I remember the numbers on my alarm clock.
一直在变
They kept shifting.
录像
Video?
给我看录像
Show me the video.
关女士 这位是希瓦那博士
Ms. Kwan, this is Dr. Sivana.
稍等 我发给你
One moment, I can send it.
是谁 天啊
Hello? Oh, my God!
谁在那儿
Who's there?
是谁 怎么回事 发生什么了
Hello? What's going on? What's happening?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm going to call the police!
然后这束耀眼的光芒把我笼罩其中
Then this blinding light all around me
我感觉自己被拉进了什么
and I felt like I was getting pulled down into something.
感觉是一座建在山内部的寺庙
It felt like a temple carved inside a mountain.
他看起来和你想象中
He looked exactly what you'd expect from a guy
自称巫师的人一模一样
who calls himself a wizard.
以及你被带去是为了拯救世界
...and how you were brought there to save the world.
穿着一件斗篷 顶上没有天花板
Wearing a cape. And there's no ceiling.
我们再算一遍...
We ran the numbers again...
希瓦那博士
Dr. Sivana!
我欣赏你的热情 但你资助的是我的项目
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you're funding my project.
我在询问的时候 不希望被打扰
And when I'm interviewing, I don't wanna be interrupted.
56起记录在案的绑♥架♥
Fifty-six recorded abductions.
-我一直没发现 -发现什么
- I never saw it. - Saw what?
博士 这些都是什么
Doctor, what is all this?
这么多年来
All these years...
我一直确信是我的序列不对
I was convinced I had the incorrect sequence.
或者可能是用错误的符号♥打开了门
Or perhaps the wrong symbols to open the door.
但在那个女人的闹钟上
But on that woman's alarm clock,
那七个符号♥
the seven symbols.
那个序列重复了七次
The sequence repeated itself seven times.
这就是差别所在
That's the difference.
你在开什么玩笑吗
Is this some sort of joke?
在你看来可能是玩笑
It may seem that way to you
因为实际上我们并不是在研究群体癔症
because we're not in actuality studying mass hysteria.
所有这些人看到的
What all these people have seen,
每个人看到的 都是绝对真实的
every single one of them, is absolutely real.
闹钟发生了故障
An alarm clock malfunctions
而你的第一反应是证明了巫师的存在吗
and your first thought is it's proof of a wizard?
拜托 希瓦那博士
Come on, Dr. Sivana.
你怎么能相信这是真的呢
You can't believe any of this is real.
但是我信
Why, yes.
我相信
Yes, I do.
我为这一刻已经等待了太久
I've been waiting for this moment for so long...
如今我们又见面了
and now here we are.
你不记得我了 对吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我记得你
I remember you.
那时的小男孩
You were a boy.
现在你居然敢擅闯我的王国
And now you dare intrude in my kingdom.
你知道作为孩子 被告知永远不够优秀
Do you know what it's like for a child to be told
是什么感受吗
you'll never be good enough?
你不知道
No, you don't.
多年前你对我说的话
What you said to me all those years ago
让我意识到自己到底是什么样的人
made me realize who I really was.
你知道吗
And you know something?
我没有至纯之心
I am not pure of heart.
巫师已经虚弱到无法阻止我们了
The wizard is too weak to stop us.
不
No!
不
No!
你没能找到你的继承者
You never found your champion.
但我们找到了我们的
But we found ours.
你是真正的继承者
You are the true champion.
他们在利用你
They're using you.
你对他们来说不过是逃走的工具
You're nothing to them but a means of escape.
通过你 他们会毒害所接触到的一切
Through you, they'll spread their poison to everything they touch!
让人类自相残杀
Make mankind turn on each other!
你想要至纯的灵魂 老头
You seek a pure soul, old man,
但没人配得上
but no one's worthy.
飞行还是隐形
Flight or invisibility?
如果你能拥有超能力的话
If you could have one superpower,
飞行还是隐形 你会选哪个
flight or invisibility, what would you pick?
每个人都选飞行 你知道为什么吗
I mean, everybody chooses flight. You know why?
为了可以飞着逃离这个对话吗
So they can fly away from this conversation?
不 因为英雄都会飞
No, no. 'Cause heroes fly.
谁不想让别人认为自己是英雄呢 对吧
And who doesn't want people to think they're a hero, right?
但是隐形 绝对不行
But invisibility, no way I mean.
那是变♥态♥
That's pervy.
到处偷♥窥♥那些察觉不到你的人
Spying around on people who don't even know you're there.
鬼鬼祟祟 完全是反派的能力 对吧
Sneaking around everywhere. It's a total villain power, right?
然后人们做了个研究 这是真事
Then they did this study, and this is a real thing.
他们问了同样的问题
They asked people the same question.
你想要什么超能力
You know, what power do you want?
但这次 回答是匿名的
But this time, they made it so the answers were anonymous.
一旦知道是保密的
And most people, since they knew
大多数人都选了隐形
that it was secret, said invisibility.
我认为那是因为大多数人
And I think that's 'cause most people
内心深处都不认为自己是英雄
don't feel like heroes on the inside, deep down.
你要离家出走了
You're gonna run away.
我是说 你偷了我的超人子弹
电影精选列表