这座城市没什么好的
This was never a great city.
希尔达·范德柯夺走了它本来的面貌
Hilda Van Der Koy took it from us.
这就是她控制人们的方式
This is how she keeps control.
他们称之为“大清洗”
They call it The Culling.
每年的同一天都会举♥行♥这个仪式
It happens the same day every year;
一次扭曲的示♥威♥以震慑人心
a twisted demonstration to strike fear in our people.
每一年 她把她的敌人列成一张名单
Every year, she makes a list of all her enemies.
如果你的名字上榜了
If your name's on it,
她会找到你
she'll find you.
希尔达夺走了我的一切
Hilda took everything from me,
假以时日我将成为终极战士…
and when I become the ultimate warrior…
我会让她付出同样的代价
I'm gonna return the favor.
但现在 我被活埋在地下…
But for now, I'm buried alive…
以臭虫为食
eating stinkbugs.
我失败了
I failed.
回洞里去
Back to the hole.
不能太过置气
Can't be too angry.
毕竟是我自找的
I signed up for this.
我想我只是希望
I guess I just expected training
训练没这么多…泥土
to involve less…dirt.
萨满说要成为一位伟大的战士
The Shaman says to be a great warrior,
我不能再表现得像个小男孩
I have to stop acting like a little boy.
小男孩会分心
Little boys get distracted.
小男孩讨厌做杂务
Little boys hate doing chores.
我不是小男孩
Not me.
我是最整洁的杀手 超级干净 超级致命
I'm the tidiest assassin, super clean and super deadly.
在我休息的时候 我喜欢和我的死党混在一起
In my downtime, I like to hang out with my best friends,
盖布和阿方佐 甲虫搏击俱乐部的冠军
Gabe and Alfonzo, champions of Beetle Fight Club.
直到它被扼杀
Until it got canceled.
萨满说战士不需要朋友
Shaman says warriors don't need friends.
也不需要食物
Or food.
显而易见
Apparently.
继续读字典
Just keep reading the dictionary.
不要再去想吃的了…还有米娜
Gotta stop thinking about food…And Mina.
每天早上冰淇淋泡芙必不可少
Frosty Puffs every morning.
天赐美味
It was the best.
我知道妈妈有点…
I know Mom was a little…
紧张兮兮
intense.
出事前的事情我记得不多
I don't remember much from before the incident.
但我记得米娜
But I do remember Mina.
这就是为什么我为我们制定了一个计划
Which is why I formed a plan for us
逃离这个极权主义的地狱
to escape this totalitarian hellhole.
全在这张图里
It's all here in this diagram.
你和我一起吗
You with me?
乐此不疲
Always.
我想不起那时候我的声音听上去是什么样子
I can't remember what I sounded like back then.
南非游戏开♥发♥商Talent Digital Art开♥发♥的免费格斗游戏
超级龙拳力量2
Super Dragon Punch Force 2.
二号♥玩家进入游戏
Player Two has entered the game.
这就是为什么我给自己
That's why I gave myself
这个超级炫酷的声音
this super cool voice.
借鉴了我们最喜欢的电子游戏
I took it from our favorite video game.
二号♥玩家胜出
Player Two wins.
我们那时其乐融融
We were happy then.
有些事很难忘记
Some things are hard to forget.
临界状态
Liminal.
同时存在于两种状态
To exist between two states.
介于清醒与酣眠之间
Awake and asleep at the same time.
这就是那些日子里我的感觉
That's how I feel these days,
尤其是当我们进城的时候
especially when we go to the city.
我确定不了我的所见所闻有几分真实
Never sure how much of what I'm seeing is real anymore.
可以给我些苹果吗
Can I get apples?
这是哪里
Where is this?
这是什么 你有什么
What is this, huh? What do you have one?
跟我走
Let's go.
这个市场不是小男孩该待的地方
This market's no place for little boys.
回去找你妈咪
Run to your mommy.
我听不见
Can't hear,
但我越来越擅长读唇语了
but I'm getting better at reading lips.
总比跟这些混♥蛋♥说话强
It beats talking to these assholes.
米娜…
Mina…
无论我去到哪里
I still see her
她总是挥之不去
everywhere I go.
她让一切都充满乐趣
She made everything fun.
她就是导致所有悲剧的罪魁祸首
She's the reason everything's the worst.
他们都害怕她 但我不怕
They're all afraid, but not me.
看好了
Watch.
我对她竖了五次中指
I just gave her the middle finger five times
因为我一次竖起了五只手指
because it's all five fingers at once.
你试试
Try it.
这就是我妹妹
That was my sister.
天不怕地不怕 即使面对希尔达·范德柯也不屑一顾
She wasn't scared of anything. Not even Hilda Van Der Koy.
彼时的我们天真无邪
We were naive.
萨满告诫我回忆让人软弱
Shaman says our memories make us weak.
你不再是一个孩子了
You are no longer a child.
你曾经的一切都已化为泡影
All that you once were is dead.
战士不能软弱
Warriors can't be weak.
我是一件工具 只有一个使命
I am an instrument shaped for a single purpose:
手刃希尔达·范德柯
to kill Hilda Van Der Koy.
指引我方向吧
Show me the way.
我会杀了希尔达·范德柯
I will kill Hilda Van Der Koy.
我会让你自豪
I will make you proud.
我已经很自豪了 而且我爱你
I'm already proud, and I love you.
他不是真的这么说的吧
He's not really saying this, is he?
没错 都是我的幻想
Yup, this is in my head.
眼球泡泡
Eye bubbles.
改良
Ameliorate.
在巨大的挑战面前取得进步
To improve in the face of great struggle.
我准备好了
I am ready.
你还没准备好 小子
You are not ready, Boy.
专心 集中注意力…
Focus. Focus on the…
什么动静
What was that?
别理它 想想…
Ignore it. Just think of…
够了 这都是你脑子里的幻想
Okay, this is all in your head.
没什么大不了的 专心
Doesn't matter. Focus.
好吧 你为什么要给她薯片
Okay, why did your head give her potato chips?
不要去看她的眼睛
Just don't make eye contact.
如果你不看她 她就不存在
If you don't look at her, then she isn't there.
该死
Damn it.
重复下面的话 我是 一件工具
Repeat the mantra. I am a weapon.
只有一个使命
Shaped for a single purpose.
不能分心 专心致志
No distractions. Focus.
干嘛
What?
光彩照人
Resplendent.
闪耀着令人愉悦的光芒
To have a pleasant glowing quality.
范德柯家的人
The Van Der Koys.
他们来了
They're coming.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
我们走 这边
Let's go. This way.
我喜欢“大清洗” 你呢
I love The Culling, don't you?
…指示
…instructions.
所有市民必须…
All citizens are required to…
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
务必保持良好的秩序
Order must be maintained.
任何扰乱秩序的企图都将受到相应的惩罚
Any attempt to disrupt will be met with consequences.
全体市民必须遵守
All citizens must follow regulations
范德柯家族定下的规章制度
set forth by the Van Der Koy family.
任何反对或破坏权威的企图…
Any attempts to resist or undermine the authority…
不要反抗 - 快走
Don't resist. - Let's go.
给我过来
Come on!
退后
电影精选列表