你是在躲我吗 今天给我电♥话♥
不会西语
No Espanol.
你会说英语吗 -不 不会
Do you speak English? - No, no.
10块
Ten bucks.
十块钱 送我到雨林附近
Ten bucks, take me near the rainforest.
没关系 谢谢
That's okay Thank you.
瑞安·莫斯利先生
Mr. Ryan Mosley.
我是你的司机 请吧
I'm your driver, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克先生留了字条给你
Mr. Jack left a message for you.
瑞安 欢迎来到天堂 希望你的航♥班♥一切顺利
我今天有工作要处理 抱歉 很扫兴
房♥子的密♥码♥是4243# 就当是自己家 晚上见
杰克
谢谢 -谢谢 先生
Gracias. - Thank you, sir.
我靠
Shit.
他来了 -本人
He's here. - ln the flesh.
你好吗 -天啊
How you doing? - Oh, man.
靠 你变老了
Shit. You got old.
你还是一样
You look just the same.
我感觉自己100岁了
Yeah, l feel like I'm 100.
喝酒吗 -好
You drink? - Yeah.
是你酒窖里的吗
ls that from your cellar?
我看到那边你的酒窖了
Found your wine cellar over there.
61年帕图斯 82年拉图尔
61 Petrus 82 Latour.
是啊 我不知道
Yeah, I wouldn't know.
不是我喝的
lt's not for me.
下周要在这儿承办一个晚宴
l'm catering a dinner here next week.
工作的中介 都是他们存的
The agency that I work for, they stock all this.
这是他们的地方 我只是来几个礼拜
This is their place. I'm just here for a few weeks.
哇哦 好活儿
Wow, nice gig.
需要副主厨吗 -兄弟 我也想啊
You need a sous-chef? - Bro, I wish.
没有副主厨 做不成饭
No sous chefs, no cooks.
可惜只有我
lt's just me.
怎么样啊 伙计 全都告诉我 得有12年了吧
So what man, tell me everything. lt's been 12 years?
12年 -12年 真是太扯了
12 years. - Twelve years. That's fucking crazy.
有工作吗 -在达拉斯
You working? - ln Dallas.
好啊
AlI right.
什么餐馆
What restaurant?
万豪酒店的厨房♥
Just at the Marriott. In the kitchen.
做了很多烤鸡
Lotta roast chicken.
这还算不错了
Well it could be a hell of a lot worse.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你都去哪儿了 我知道你去了意大利
So where you been, man? I know you were in ltaly.
是 意大利之后
Yeah, and then after ltaly, ah
靠 我在西班牙工作了一段时间 然后
Shit, I worked in Spain for a while and then ah
然后是土耳其 再然后 是巴尔干
Then Turkey. And then after that, the Balkans.
你是给中介工作
And you work for an agency?
他们是斯洛文尼亚人
They're Slovenian.
一家酒席承办公♥司♥ 可以这么说吧
A catering company, I guess you'd call it.
他们就派你去这样的地方 是吗
They just sending you to places like this, huh?
差不多
Pretty much.
都是高档地方
Real upscale shit, you know?
完整体验
lt's the full experience.
你要到下周才要做饭
You're not even cooking until next week.
我得先过来 做准备
Well I gotta get here, and get set up
找食材 对吧
and find the produce, you know?
确保一切都是最好的
Make sure everything's tip top and ah
然后就干活儿 走人
Ijust do the gig and I leave.
伙计 我跟你说 你要是需要副主厨
Man, I'm telling you, if you need a sous chef
我很不错的 好吗
I'm a good one, all right?
薪水肯定很丰厚吧
The pay must be great, huh?
这是唯一的动力了
lt's about the only thing that is.
怎么 他们是混♥蛋♥吗
What? Are they assholes or something?
不是 就是
Nah, it's just ah
很多有钱人 他们只是想要
Lotta rich people, they just want a...
不一般的体验 明白吗
extraordinary experience, you know?
真是烦了
lt gets old.
是啊
Yeah.
我估计没办法一直干这个
...probably couldn't do this all the time.
很好 你醒了 你穿10码 对吧
Good. You're awake. You're a size 10, right?
看来花钱置办了房♥子 没钱买♥♥好车了
guess after the house, there was nothing left over for the car?
说真的 为什么啊
Seriously, why?
这里不是发达国家
We're not in the developed world here, man.
得接地气
Gotta blend in.
我看你手表还戴着呢
Still wearing the watch, I see.
这是经典款 经典的向来接地气
This is a classic. Classic always blends in.
我戴更好看
lt looked better on me.
这玩意儿你是怎么租到的啊 -不是租的
How'd you even rent this thing? - I didn't rent it.
我买♥♥的
l bought it.
这样的车是租不到的 兄弟
You can't rent a car like this, bro.
那是怎样 你在达拉斯
So what? You're in Dallas.
有女朋友 老婆
You got a girlfriend? You got a wife?
有孩子吗
Got kids?
就我自己
Just me.
天啊
Oh, man.
真是太爽了
Fucking awesome.
你可以随心所欲
You just do whatever you want.
是啊 最近就是吃拉面 看80年代老电影
Yeah, it's mostly ramen noodles and "80s movies these days.
我现在愿意用胳膊换这样的生活
I'd give my right arm for a little bit of that right now.
真的吗
Really?
我的生活不全都是光鲜的
My life's not all glamour, man.
有时候真的很操蛋
Some parts of it are really fucked up.
你是坐头等舱飞来的吗
Did you fly first class to get here?
是啊 你刚才的话 没用 好吗
Yeah. That spiel's not working here, all right?
再来两瓶 谢谢
干杯
Salud!
那是发生了什么
So, what happened?
我辞职了 -哇哦 真的吗
l quit Wow. - Really?
攒够钱了
Saved up enough money.
所以呢 现在我就是环游世界
So, now Im just gonna travel the world,
去一些我一无所知的地方
going to places I know nothing about.
为什么呢
Why's that?
我真的要去西斯廷教堂打卡
Do l really need to shuffle through the Sistine Chapel
还是盯着泰姬陵10分钟 拍拍照
or stare at the Taj Mahal for 10 minutes and take photos?
你一个人旅行 不怕吗
Aren't you worried about traveling alone?
因为我是个女人
Cause l'm a woman?
是啊
Yeah.
我都研究过了
I've done my research.
那是什么情况
So what's the deal?
你俩是一对儿还是什么的
Are you guys together or what?
我们俩12年没见过了
We haven't seen each other in 12 years.
老友重聚
Ah, reunion.
你俩怎么认识的
How do you know each other?
室友 -烹饪学校
Roommates. - Culinary school.
烹饪学校
Culinary school?
厉害
Fancy.
所以你俩都是厨师
So you're both chefs then?
是啊 -对
Yep. - Yeah.
谁更厉害
Who's better?
你想知道吗
You wanna find out?
什么意思
What do you mean?
天啊 杰克 什么鬼
Jesus, Jack, what a dump!
好 挑战是什么
AlI right, what's the challenge?
炖饭
Risotto?
用番红花
With saffron?
有豌豆吗
Do you have any peas?
豌豆
Peas?
来吧
Come on.
非常感谢
Thank you very mucl
好香啊
Mm, smells good.
瑞安 你手♥机♥响了
Ryan, your phone buddy.
不要用这些小伎俩让我分心
Don't try to distract me with your tactics.
电影精选列表