爱尔兰西部有一座森林
There's a forest in the west of Ireland...
未标示在任何地图上
...that does not appear on any map.
听说那里会吸引迷失的灵魂 仿佛飞蛾扑火
They say it draws in lost souls, like moths to a flame.
无人知晓里面藏着什么
No one can say exactly what lies inside.
徘徊在里面的人
For those that wander in...
没人逃得出来
...never come back out.
(临界点108号♥)
我会去求助的 老婆
I'm gonna get help, honey.
太阳移♥动♥了
Sun's moved.
剩22分钟
Twentytwo minutes left.
快点 跟随光线
Come on. Follow the light.
糟了
No.
(临界点108号♥)
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不好了
Oh, my God.
可恶
Shit!
不可能
That's impossible.
救救我
Please! Please!
完了 我的手
Oh, my God!
救命 不要
Help! No, no! No, no!
不要 救救我
No, no, no, please! Please!
救救我 不要
Please! No!
今天威克洛郡很郁闷 抗♥议♥者聚集
It is a dreary day in Wicklow County where protestors have gathered to refute the felling
反对砍伐爱尔兰少数仅存的广大林地
of one of Ireland's largest remaining woodlands.
上个世纪以来 将近7成
Over the last century, nearly 70 percent
爱尔兰的神木遭砍伐
of Ireland's sacred trees have been cut down,
引发对生态冲击的关注
stirring concerns over ecological impact.
三一学院的一名环保尖兵
One environmental activist from Trinity College
形容最迫切的问题是
describes the most pressing concern
这些原始森林中动物的福祉
as the welfare of the animals within these native forests.
他质疑整个生态系统是否
He questions if whole ecosystems
水色5号♥是市面上最好的鱼缸
The Aquazone Five is the best in the market.
6♥4♥升容量 自动清洁
6♥4♥liter capacity. Selfcleaning.
防潮 避免发霉
Moisture control so you don't get mold.
还有高科技的喂食系统
Even has a hightech feeding system.
毫不费力就能让小动物开心
You won't have to lift a finger to keep your critters happy.
米娜
Mina.
抱歉 动物不喜欢烟味
Sorry. But you know the animals don't like it when you smoke.
好 我的错
Right. My bad.
进来一下好吗?
Can you come inside for a minute?
介绍你新朋友
There's someone I want you to meet.
金黄鹦鹉
A golden conure.
很美的品种
Beautiful breed.
聪明又忠心耿耿
Intelligent. Fiercely loyal.
他会说话吗?
Can he talk?
应该不会
I don't think so.
总之 贝尔法斯特的动物园这周要他
Anyways, there's a zoo near Belfast that wants him within the week.
大概要花上一天
It's about a day's journey.
抱歉这么临时
Sorry to have to ask right now.
我说过没关系
Well, I told you, I'm fine.
我明天能带他去
I can take him tomorrow.
远离尘嚣还不错吧?
Might be nice to get away, don't you think?
看看爱尔兰乡间
See the Irish countryside.
是啊
Yeah.
我妈死了
My mom died.
15年前的今天
Fifteen years ago today.
他有跟你说吗?
Did he tell you that?
我今晚要出门 千万别死
I'm going out tonight. Try not to die.
我要出门 千万别死
I'm going out. Try not to die.
我以为你不会说话 小滑头
I thought you couldn't talk, you little shit.
你不是当地人
You're not from here.
这么明显?
Is it that obvious?
高威来了个美国妹 难能可贵
Ah. An American girl in Galway's hard to miss.
小姐芳名?
What's your name?
卡洛琳
It's Caroline.
你呢?柯林
Yours?Collin.
卡洛琳 你从事哪一行?
What do you do, Caroline?
我是舞者 真的?
I'm a dancer. Really?
其实是芭蕾舞演员
Ballerina, actually.
真假 太正点了
No way. That's class.
你是来表演的?
You visiting for some kind of performance?
《天鹅湖》
Swan Lake.
芭蕾舞演员卡洛琳
Caroline the ballerina.
别看不起人
Don't look at me like that.
我有时会放纵一下
It's just something I do sometimes, like...
角色扮演
...playing dressup.
你认识真正的我反而会讨厌我
You wouldn't like me if you knew the real me.
那你是什么来历?
So, what's your story?
你要逃离什么?
What are you running from?
米娜 我是露西 记得我吧?
Mina, it's Lucy. Remember me?
你大概决定不参加妈的追思会
So, I guess you decided not to come to Mom's memorial.
典礼很庄严
It was a beautiful ceremony.
唱诗班吟唱《圣母颂》
The choir sang "Ave Maria."
一片白色花海
There were white flowers all over.
我不确定孩子的心情 但他们长大了
I wasn't sure how the boys would handle it,but they're big now,
他们也很聪明
and they're smart, too.
你应该来看看他们长多大了
You should see how much they've grown.
听着 米娜 你不爱我说教
Listen, Meens, I know you hate it when I lecture you,
但我真的很担心你
but I'm really worried about you.
她过世15年了
I mean, it's been 15 years since she died.
你迟早要释怀的
At some point, you just have to let it all go.
请回我电♥话♥好吗?
Can you please just call me back?
(失踪人口)
(别放弃我)
(请帮我们找到苏菲凯利)
沿此路行驶106公里即可抵达目的地
Proceed on this road for 106 kilometers to reach your destination.
我不确定孩子的心情 但他们长大了
I wasn't sure how the boys would handle it,but they're big now...
他们也很聪明
and they're smart, too. They're smart, too.
你应该来看看他们长多大了
You should see how much they've grown.
听着 米娜 你不爱我说教
Listen Meens, I know you hate it when I lecture you,
但我真的很担心你
but I'm really worried about you.
她过世15年了
I mean, it's been 15 years since she died.
你迟早要释怀的
At some point, you just have to let it all go.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
烂车 加把劲
This goddamn car. Come on.
怎么回事?
What happened?
千万别死
Try not to die. Shh!
(临界点12号♥)
也许附近有住家
I think someone lives nearby.
那我们有共识了?
So we're in agreement, then?
散个步吧
We'll walk.
有人吗?
Hello?
我的车抛锚 需要帮忙
My car broke down. I need some help.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
回去车上好了
Let's just go back to the car.
车子在哪?
Where's the car?
车子呢?
Where is it?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
惨了
Shit.
我要给你取名“达尔文”
I think I'll call you Darwin.
搞不好我们会一起死在这里 你好歹要有个名字
If we're gonna die here together,you might as well have a name.
别走
Hey!
别走啊
Hey!
等等
Wait!
拜托 我需要帮忙
Please,I need help!
森林里怪怪的
There's something out there!
等等
Wait!
想活命 就要拼命跑
If you care for your life, you're going to have to run.
五
Five...
四
Four...
三
Three...
二
Two...