Everything from the register!
快点 快
Go, go! Now!
快点 没时间了 快点
Come on! We don't have any time. Let's go. Move!
一分钱也别落下 快点
We want it all! Hurry.
你的机会来了
This is your chance.
好的
Okay.
快点 把钱拿出来
Come on, come on, come on! Let's do this!
没错 就是这样
That's it. That's it.
先生们
Gentlemen,
不如把枪放下 像真男人一样处理这件事
why use guns when we can handle this like real men?
比利 当心
Billy, look out!
防弹 你有防弹能力
Bullet immunity. You have bullet immunity!
我是防弹的
I'm bulletproof.
今天是12月8日
Today is December 8th,
这是证明真实性的视频
and this is video proof of authenticity.
再打他一枪
Shoot him again.
对对对 拿着 你们俩一起开枪
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here, here. Go. Both of you!
来吧 随便打
Come on. Go to town.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我们还是不知道是衣服防弹
We still don't know if the suit is bulletproof,
还是你防弹
or if you are.
开枪打他的脸
Shoot him in the face.
开枪打我的脸 打我的脸
Shoot me in the face. In the face?
有点痒
It kinda tickles.
你们完了
You're dead.
-抱歉打碎了窗户 -祝你今晚愉快
- Sorry about your window. - Have a good night!
但我们让你免遭抢劫 不客气
But you're welcome for not getting robbed!
快走 快离开这里
Come on! Let's get outta here.
-敬打击坏蛋 -好
- To fighting bad guys. - Yeah.
味道像呕吐物
That tastes like actual vomit.
你知道吗 如果吃太多哈瓦那肉干
Do you know habanero jerky, if you eat enough of it,
你的胃会被烧出一个洞
it can burn a hole in your stomach?
值了
Worth it.
嗯 但你应该不会
Yeah. Probably not you, though.
你的胃应该有超能力
You've probably got stomach superpowers.
应该吧
Probably.
你好 我是超级英雄
What's up? I'm a superhero.
没错 他的名字是
Yeah, his name is, uh,
火花手指队长
Captain Sparklefingers.
不 才不是 那不是我的名字
No, it's not. No, it's not! That's not my name.
我们该一起去玩 我们年龄相仿
We should hang out. We're, like, the same age.
好吧 我溜了
Okay. I'm out.
等等我
Wait up!
这景色太美了
I mean, it's a pretty sick view.
我明白洛奇为了来这为什么训练得那么努力了
I totally get why Rocky was training so hard to get up here.
我喜欢这样的你 太酷了
You know, I like you like this. This is so cool.
无意冒犯
I mean, no offense,
但起初你就像是
but, like, at first you were kinda like
和达拉截然相反的人
the opposite of how Darla is.
是混♥蛋♥吗
A dick?
这是你说的 不是我
Your words. Not mine.
但确实如此
But yeah.
好了 我感觉现在所有的犯罪分子
All right, well, I feel like every criminal
不是在嗑药就是睡着了
is either on drugs or asleep by now.
想回家吗
Wanna head home?
这幅样子回家吗
Looking like this?
是啊
Well, yeah,
通常来说 我们应该有个据点
I mean, usually, we'd have a lair to go back to,
但那需要从长计议
but that's long-term.
现在 我们有一张双层床
Right now, we have a bunk bed.
一想到他在外孤身一人我就感到不安
Just scares me thinking of him out there all alone.
他经常这么做 罗莎
This is what he does, Rosa.
区别在于 等他们找到他
Difference is, when they find him,
我们会是第一家接纳他的人
we'll be the first to take him back.
敞开胸怀接纳他
With open arms.
甚至还不到两天 还不到两天
Didn't even make it two days. Not even two days.
亲爱的 我们以前也离家出走过
Baby, we did our fair share of running off back when.
至少我离家出走过
At least I did.
-嗯 -连玛丽也离家出走过
- Yeah. - Even Mary did it.
而且是两次
Twice.
她第二次离家出走的时候
That second time she ran off,
你跟我说了一句我永远忘不了的话
you said something to me I'll never forget.
你说
You said,
"你把它称之为家 它才是真的家"
"It's not a home until you call it a home.
"家是你自己选择的"
It's something you choose."
我们能做的只有给他一个充满爱的环境
All we can do is give him a place full of love.
他是否把这里称之为家 由他自己决定
Whether he chooses to call it a home, that's up to him.
嗯
Yeah.
来帮我一起装扮这棵树吗
You gonna help me with this tree?
这棵树太老土了
This tree's so sad.
有人吗
Hello?
我刚刚找不到厕所
Got lost finding the bathroom.
好吧 弗莱迪 亲爱的 晚安
Okay, Freddy, sweetie. Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
弗莱迪 那是谁
Freddy, who is that?
是比利 他很累了 而且他得了喉炎
It's Billy. He's just really tired and he has laryngitis.
什么 喉炎
What? Laryngitis!
开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I'm just kidding! I'm just kidding.
他真的很累了 他想睡觉觉了
He's really, really tired, and he wants to go to beddy-bye.
-睡觉觉 谁会说睡觉觉 -快躲起来
- Beddy-bye? Who says beddy-bye? - Just hide, hide.
比利 你回来了 让我们看看你
Billy, you're back. Let us see you.
我们一直很担心你
We've been so worried about you.
我跟你说了这是个坏主意
I told you this was a bad idea!
弗莱迪
Freddy?
弗莱迪 楼梯怎么了
Freddy, what happened to the stairs?
像要绑♥架♥她一样捂住她的嘴
Covering her mouth like you're gonna kidnap her
反而会让她更害怕 好吗
is not gonna make her less scared, okay?
达拉 是我 比利 我知道看起来不像
Darla, it's me. It's Billy. I know I don't look like me.
一个巫师把我变成了这样
A wizard made me look like this.
还是先别提"巫师"这回事
Maybe don't start with "wizard."
这会让她更困惑
It's just gonna make her more confused.
有个老头把我带到一座神庙
Some old guy brought me to a temple
然后逼我说"沙赞"
and he made me say, "Shazam."
罗莎
Rosa!
口头触发的变身能力
Verbally triggered body-manipulation properties!
你可以说"沙赞"来切换形态
You can switch by saying, "Shazam."
亲爱的 是你弄的吗 你没事吧
Baby, was that you? Are you okay?
我刚刚在拧一个灯泡
I was screwing in a bulb.
听我说 达拉
Listen to me, Darla.
你不能跟任何人说这件事 好吗
You cannot tell anybody about this, all right?
但这是比利 他是个英雄
But it's Billy. He's a hero.
嗯 但如果被超级反派发现他是英雄
Yeah, but if a supervillain finds out that he's a hero,
会威胁到我们的安全 知道吗
that endangers us, okay?
英雄的家人是坏蛋的绝佳目标
A hero's loved ones are the perfect bad guy target.
她擅长保守秘密吗
I mean, is she even good at keeping secrets?
-一般般吧 -不擅长
- Moderate. - No.
天哪
Oh, God.
好吧 听着 小达
Okay, listen, D,
你不能跟任何人提起这件事 好吗 拜托
you cannot tell a single soul about this, all right? Please?
为什么 如果是我们信任的人呢
Why? What if it's people we trust?
因为好妹妹会保守秘密
Because good sisters don't tell secrets.
-我是好妹妹 -没错 你是
- I'm a good sister. - Yeah, you are.
你知道怎么变成更好的妹妹吗
You know what'd make you an even better sister?
就是帮我们把门把手修好 好吗
Is if you fixed the doorknob for us, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
-晚安 -晚安 再见
- Sweet dreams. - Sweet dreams. Bye.
-明早见 -晚安
- See you in the morning. - Good night.
你好 先生 有什么事吗
Hello, sir. How may I help you?
你好 先生
Hi. Sir?
先生 你不能进去 不好意思
Sir, you can't go in there. Excuse me!
你不能进去
电影精选列表