I get to see a bunch of different jobs.
找到我到底喜欢什么
Find out what I actually like.
我非常非常
I like you.
喜欢你
So, so much.
想得到你并不难
You're not hard to get at all.
但赢得你的芳心很难
You're hard to earn.
好太多了
It's so much better.
关键的时候你却没了个性
You displayed a total lack of character when it mattered.
我知道
I know.
查理 你七年级起就表现出了
Charlie, you have the romantic and
浪漫的个性
sexual personality of a seventh-grader.
七年级吗 我以为至少是高中的时候
Seventh? I feel like it'd be at least high school.
你穿着西装去参加运动会
You wear suits to sports games.
你说什么
What?
你真是无所不知
You're a know-it-all.
你的啤酒乒乓球技术令人难以置信的差劲
You are unbelievably bad at beer pong.
你什么都能赢 感叹号♥用得太多
You're a sore winner. And you use too many exclamation points.
然而
And yet...
我好兴奋啊
I feel joy.
也许我也喜欢公共场合秀恩爱
Maybe I love love in open spaces, too.