I need pizza.
我们在净化空气 你知道我什么意思吧
So, like, we're clearing the air, you know what I mean?
我可能喝了几杯酒 就像
I probably had a few glasses of wine. It was like...
-我的天哪 -你喝多了
- Oh, my God. - You're drunk.
-谁 我吗 -对啊
- What? Me? - Yeah.
-就是你 -意外啦
- You. - It was an accident.
当然也是故意的
But it was also incredibly on purpose.
安琪儿 你是我此生的挚爱
Angel. You're the love of my life, Yeah?
我为你高兴
and I'm so happy for you.
但是你们屋顶上不让吃披萨 我要走了
But there's no pizza on this roof, I have to go.
-你想一起来吗 -不行
- Do you wanna come? - I can't.
-真的吗 -我不能 你去吧
- Sure? - I can't. But get out of here.
-爱你 -爱你哟
- Love you. - Love you.
查理
Charlie?
是时候走了
It's time to go.
啊 兄弟 要保持真实 会想你的
Oh, man. Keep it real, though. Miss you already.
把这些放在哪里
Where do you want these?
把它们放在桌子上就好
Oh, you can just put them on the table.
香味都要散了
You are gonna let the smell out.
我真希望这个盒子是我的床
I wish that box was my bed.
我知道这听起来会和我想表达的不一样
I know this is not gonna sound how I mean it to sound.
-我想日了这张披萨 -我懂了
- I wanna fuck this pizza. - I get it.
你别对其他人这么说
You should never say that to anyone.
但是我懂你
But I get it.
不好意思 邓肯在放Third Eye Blind的歌♥
I'm sorry. Duncan's playing Third Eye Blind in there.
Third Eye Blind 美国乐队
-什么意思 -他在和一个男生交往
- What does that mean? - He's hooking up with a guy.
邓肯是弯的吗
Duncan is gay?
你说啥
What?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我们不能打扰他
We cannot interrupt him.
你知道我又多强壮吗
Do you know how athletic I was?
有惊讶到吗
Impressed yet?
我好饿
I'm so hungry.
太饿了
Too hungry.
老天 不行啊
Oh, God. Nope.
-需要帮助吗 -对
- Do you need some help? - Yeah.
把披萨给我吧
Give me the pizza.
不用 我能把它拿到顶上
No. I'm gonna take it up to the top.
当然不行 你手太小了
Absolutely not, your hands are too small.
-查理 -我一只手就能拿
- Charlie. - I'll hold it in one hand.
我会像猴子一样爬上去 别动
I'm gonna move my way up this ladder like a monkey. Stop.
别碰我 我能做到
Stop. I got this.
-好了 -我的妈呀
- All right. - Oh, my God.
停 保持正面朝上 不然芝士会滑到一边去
Stop. Keep the top up. Otherwise the cheese will slide.
千万别把我披萨弄掉了
Please don't drop my pizza.
-什么啊 别逗我笑 -我说真的
- What? Just stop making me laugh. - I'm serious.
别让我笑了
Stop making me laugh.
我不是故意的 我认真的
I'm not trying to. I mean it.
-好吗 -它在我手里 不会掉的
- Okay? -It is in my possession. I got this.
-你还好吗 -还可以
- Oh, are you okay? - I'm fine.
不 我在和披萨说话
No, I'm talking to my pizza.
登顶
Parkour.
这就是餐厅
This is the dining room.
小心点
Careful.
我数一 二 三
One, two, three.
完美
Yes.
-感谢上帝 -看起来太棒了
- Thank God. - That looks so good.
选一片
Just choose it.
这是我吃过最好的一顿饭
This is the best meal I've had...
有生以来
in my entire life.
我应该回
I should probably go...
家了
home.
拿一片路上吃
Slice for the road?
给我两片 谢谢
Two, please.
但把它卷成饼底朝外
But roll it crust-side-out.
我是个淑女
I'm a lady.
你好
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
-你怎么在这 -你俩 现在来我办公室
- What are you doing here? - You two, in my office, now.
查理
Charlie,
这是柯尔斯顿
this is Kirsten.
-这是柯尔斯顿的助手海尔格 -哈珀
- Kirsten's assistant, Helga. - Harper.
你好
Hello.
你们俩需要彼此了解一下
You two should get to know each other
因为柯尔斯顿和我
because Kirsten and I,
我们要结婚了
we're getting married.
哇哦
Wow.
真的吗 太棒了
Really? That's great.
真令人惊讶
Amazing.
超赞
Wonderful.
我们要飞到圣约翰 我们要到海滩上私奔
We're flying to St. John's, we're gonna elope on the beach,
看日落 做所有浪漫的事
sunsets, all that romantic shit.
我们需要你们俩来设计安排一下
We want you two to set it up.
我们 当然了
Us. Of course.
很显然 除了我们谁还能做到呢
Obviously, because who else would do it?
我们可以搞定 日落 圣约翰
We can do that. Sunset, St. John's.
你为什么不和汉丽埃塔一样拿笔记下来
How come you're not writing this down like Henrietta?
怎么了
What's going on?
我们能做到
We can make that happen.
-你们什么时候出发 -下周六
- When do you wanna go? - Next Saturday.
下周六吗
Next Saturday?
好快啊
That's so soon.
我要离开很久 也没什么可做的
I'm gonna be gone for so long, there's gonna be little to do.
这可是个好时机来准备
This is a good time to prep that draft
关于你所说的老年人的草案。
on the nonagenarians you were talking about.
当然 那真是
Yes, please. That would be...
很棒
wonderful.
好的 查理 我要给你升职
Okay. And, Charlie, I'm giving you a promotion.
真的吗
What?
所以 等我们回来的时候
So, when we get back,
你可以给新来的家伙培训几周
you can teach the new bastard for a few weeks,
-让他达到你这样的水平 -当然
- and bring him up to your level. - Absolutely.
这就好
Okay.
-我们马上就合法了 -你真有趣
- We'll make this legal. - You're ridiculous.
给我
Give me some of that.
现在吗 你们怎么还在这
Now? Are you still here?
我们这就走
Yeah.
我的老天哪
Oh, my God.
来 今天我们可以在地区俱乐部工作了
All right. We can work from the District Club today.
先生
Sir.
我想举办盛大的派对来庆祝 等我们回来
I wanna throw a big party to celebrate, when we're back.
邀请所有的女孩
Invite all the usual girls.
或许我们应该在婚礼之前举办派对
Maybe we should have a party before the wedding.
我日程表上有什么安排
What's on my agenda?
有玛丽的迎婴派对 我已经替你取消了
You have Mary's baby shower, but I canceled that for you.
-现在我会去 -真的吗
- I'll go to that now. - You will?
我以后也会有孩子
I'll finally have something they'll wanna talk about.
请坐 哈珀
Have a seat, Harper.
你和 好的 抱歉
You and...? Okay. All right. Sorry.
我要给你一些建议
I'm gonna give you some advice.
当你占据上风的时候男人不会想和你约会
Men don't wanna date you when you're beating them to a story.
但我遇到了一个希望我坚强的人
But I have met someone who wants me to be strong.
他为我的成功而高兴 他与众不同
And he likes that I'm successful. He's a goddamn unicorn.
我也不清楚 也许是天意吧
I don't know. It feels like fate.
-我知道我挺招人嫌的 -你没有
- I know that I've been cunty to you. - You haven't.
-别做不会说脏话的女人 -我明白
- Don't be those women that can't say cunt. - I am not.
我知道我很毒舌 一部分原因是你很年轻
I know I've been cunty. It's partly because you're young
你脸上全是胶原蛋白 让人恼火 但
and your skin bounces back, and it annoys me, but...
那是因为我希望你能成功
it's because I want you to succeed.
您什么意思
What do you mean?