重审人生的美丽艺术吗
re-examine what it means to be human?
-喜欢啊 -好吧 那去大都会对了
- Yeah. - Then, yeah. The Met's worth it.
事实上 如果你现在去还没关门呢
In fact, it may still be open if you go right...
天 我差点就做了一件蠢事
Oh, my God. I did the over-dick-around thing.
不好意思
Sorry.
瑞克
Rick?
你好啊 我有忘带什么东西吗
Hey. Did I forget something?
是啊 你没把你的混♥蛋♥气息带走
Yeah. That you're a bastard.
我不想变成你这样的混♥蛋♥ 我也不会
I don't wanna be like you. I'm not gonna be.
我不想升职 我要辞职
I don't want the promotion. I quit.
行吧
Okay.
柯尔斯顿 别嫁给他
Kirsten? Don't marry him.
是啊 这个小伙子和你挺般配的
Do it, honey. Go with the young guy.
不 不 我才不要
Oh, no. No, no.
我的意思是 她是很有魅力
I mean, she's a very handsome woman.
-但和她没关系 -查理 你被炒了
- Just not what's going on here. - Charlie. You're fired as fuck.
是我要辞职 不是被炒
I literally just quit.
柯尔斯顿 我知道你不知道我
Kirsten, I know you don't know me,
但我知道你
but I know you,
因为哈珀总是在跟我讲你
because all Harper does is talk about you.
即便在抱怨你的时候
And even when she's complaining about you,
也是很恭维的语气
she's really complimenting you.
我知道你工作很认真并且也很厉害
I know how hard you work and what a badass you are,
也知道你忍♥受不了任何瑕疵
and I know you don't put up with any shit.
所以 不要委屈地和他在一起
So, don't put up with his.
我不知道你能从中得到什么
I don't know what you think you're getting
但你值得有更好的男人爱你
out of this, but you deserve better.
因为你很优秀
You are better.
天呐 好肉麻啊
Oh, my God. Gave myself goose bumps.
他就是个疯子 你看到了吧
He's crazy. You realize that?
我最喜欢的食物是什么
What's my favorite food?
你最喜欢吃鞑靼牛排
Your favorite... It's steak tartare.
是绿咖喱饭啊 你个二傻子
It's green curry, you douche-tard.
她喜欢百老汇泰式中辣绿咖喱
She likes it medium-spicy from Thai Leaf on Broadway.
我最喜欢哪个地方
What's my favorite place?
琪琪 我
Kiki, I ca...
这样做太愚蠢了
This is ridiculous.
为什么要测试我
Why are we...?
柯尔斯顿 你叫柯尔斯顿
Kirsten. Your name is Kirsten.
是新罕布♥什♥尔州的斯夸姆湖 哈♥批♥
Squam Lake, New Hampshire, you douche-tard.
查理 我知道你不是他助理了
Charlie, I know you're no longer his assistant,
但你能划掉他行程上的"婚礼"吗
but could you please strike "wedding" from his calendar?
没问题
Absolutely.
你认真的吗
Are you being serious?
听我说 琪琪是柯尔斯顿的爱称
No. Kiki's short for Kirsten.
但我想这并没有给她生活的意义 去追逐梦想
见了很多世面 经历了很多 最后有了一个梦想
吉尔达的孙女消沉了很长一段时间 "我很感激"
完成啦
I finished.
整篇文章
The whole article.
我写完啦 完结啦
I finished it. From beginning to end.
我写完了 我写完了整篇小说
I finished it. I finished the whole thing.
先生 你就是我的英雄
You, sir, are a hero and scholar,
你会获得服务业史上
and are about to receive the greatest tip
最多的小费
in the history of the service industry.
实际上 我没带钱包 不如明天
Technically, I don't have my wallet on me. Tomorrow...
马上离开 别让我再见到你
Leave this place and never return.
我写完啦
I did it.
你好
Hey.
-你来干什么 -你住这吗
- What do you want? - You live here?
这地方好脏
It's disgusting.
等下 等下 听我说
Hold up. Hold up, hold up.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. I just...
我是来
I, uh...
问你关于我妻子的信息的
I need some information on, uh, my wife.
准确的说是我前妻
My ex-wife.
哪方面的
Like what?
我记在本上了 有分类收藏
I got some written down here. Uh, assorted favorites,
最喜欢的食物
as in, uh, favorite foods,
-花 衣服 -你是来搞笑的吧
- flowers, clothing... - Are you serious?
听着 我觉得我得知道这些
Look, I realize I should know this.
但以前都是你替我做这些
But you used to do all this stuff for me.
我想把她追回来
I want her back.
我有一个旧琪琪资料
I have an old Kiki file.
我会发给你
I'll send it over to you.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you.
没错 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
真的很感激
I really appreciate this.
瑞克 你还在给他打工吗 没有
Rick. You still work for this guy? Nope.
那是豆奶 很高兴见到你 瑞克
It's soy. Nice seeing you, Rick.
瑞克 拜拜了
Bye, Rick.
-你好 -你在这啊
- Hi. - Oh.
你可算来了
Thank God you're here.
我找不到那篇尼日利亚女足队员的文章
I can't find that piece on lesbian soccer players in Nigeria.
也许在你的"回收站"里
Probably in your "deleted" folder.
还有我没找到朱丽的电♥话♥号♥
Also I can't find Julie's number.
你让我在你联♥系♥人里把她改成撒旦
You made me change it to Satan in your contacts.
还有快回来工作
Also Come back to work.
什么啊
What?
你触碰了每一条规则
You crossed every line ever.
我真的考虑过不提醒你
I genuinely considered setting you up
然后让你去蹲监狱
for white-collar crime and just letting you rot in jail.
但我换位思考了并且理解了你
But I understand in some ways what you were trying to do.
你确实是个人才
You're not an unintelligent person.
我不知道你怎么搞得这些
I don't know how you did all this.
这地方没有你就会分崩离析
This place is falling apart without you.
回来助我一臂之力吧
Come back and do it with me.
我从你身上学到了很多
I learned so much from you.
你就是我的偶像
You're my hero.
但如果我真想当一个作家
But if I wanna actually be a writer, I
我不能再为不创作找借口了
have to stop making excuses not to write.
所以我不能成为你的助理
So, I can't be your assistant.
但我很乐意帮你再找一个新助理
But I'd love to help you find a new one.
你再一次被解雇了
You're fired again.
我得去收拾我的东西 不然太尴尬了
I have to get my stuff. This is awkward.
你有写出什么了吗
Have you written anything?
我又写出什么吗 当然 我写出来了
Have I written anything? Yes. I have written something.
找到了
It's just... It's right here.
让我们一起来过一下
Let's go over it.
-让我看看我没看过的 -好的
- Tell me something I don't know. - Okay.
-"暮光捍卫者" -是的 标题还
- "Twilight Champions." - Yeah, but that title is...
-不 我喜欢 不错 -我也喜欢
- No, I like it. I love the title. - I like it, too. I could like it.
讲的是老年奥♥运♥会吗
This is about the geriatric Olympiads?
如果我在开头描写太多吉尔达的话
If I spend too much time on Gilda in the beginning,
读者就会觉得她以后会死
people will know that she's gonna die.
让她的死成为一个转折点
Let her death be a twist.
得等到哈利赢得他第一个
Hold off until after Harry wins his first med...
你好啊
Hi.
所以 你来这干什么
So, what are you doing here?
柯尔斯顿让我来这里见她
Oh, Kirsten told me to meet her.
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我天 不是吧
Oh, my God.
-她在撮合我们 -是的 就是她
- She Cyrano'd us. - Yes, she...
我上网查过 所以我知道它的意思
I Googled it. So, I know what it means now.
为什么你穿这么休闲
Why are you dressed like that?
我不在这工作了 我从瑞克那辞职了
I don't work here anymore. I quit working for Rick.
28岁 从头开始了
Starting over. At 28.
事实上 我是临时工 我比
Actually, I'm a temp, which is technically lower
助理的地位要低
on the totem pole than an assistant,
虽然真的很痛心
which is kind of a kick in the nuts.
但也挺好的
But it's, um, kind of cool.
我有机会去尝试其他不同的工作