杰西卡 去接电♥话♥
Jessica, the phones!
乔纳森 取消我十点的活动
Jonathan, cancel my 10:00.
康纳 进来 康纳
Conor, get in here. Conor?
-把我的午餐拿来 -我密♥码♥是多少
- Bring me my lunch! - What's my password?
瑞秋 你在哪 你在后面吗
Rachel, where were you? Were you in the back?
牵线
喂 注意点
Hey! Watch-your-face.
来啦
Coming.
不不不 我说了不要洋葱
No, no, no. I said no onions.
洋葱对我是致命的
I said onions were fatal.
我吃了洋葱会死的
As in if there are onions, I will be killed.
我知道上面说"不要复刻"
I know it says, "Do not duplicate,"
但是我老板说了"要复刻"
but my boss says, "Do duplicate."
现在她的规则取代了纽约州的规定
And right now, her rules supersede the state of New York's.
猜猜怎么着 珍妮特
Well, guess what Janet,
我有社会学硕士学位
I've got a master's in sociology
而且今天没啥事做
and nothing else to do today.
所以你想让我等多久都行
So put me on hold as long as you want.
因为在他坐上头等舱前我是不会挂电♥话♥的
Cause' I'm not hanging up until his seat is bumped to first class.
我马上来
I'm coming.
我马上来
I'm coming.
我要高♥潮♥了
I'm coming.
嗨 塔米
Hi, Tammy.
他想让我告诉你他要和你分手
He wanted me to let you know that he's breaking up with you
然后他要你明天六点半前搬出公♥寓♥
and he needs you out of the apartment by 6:30.
你认为你能做主吗 我要和理查德谈
You think you can break up with me? I wanna talk to Richard.
让那混♥蛋♥接电♥话♥
Get that asshole on the phone.
把这个给我医生 趁热拿过去
Get this to my doctor. That needs to be warm when it get there.
问问是否有传染性
And ask if it's contagious.
真自♥由♥啊 拯救自己吧
Be free. Heh. Save yourself.
-你要饿死我吗 -不是
- Are you trying to starve me? - No.
我的骨头为了生存都在自噬了
My bones are eating themselves to stay alive.
给我点上次那个同性恋侍者给我上的
Order me that thing that I like from that place
我很喜欢吃的那个东西
with the gay waiter.
所以我们要加餐咯
So we're doing a second dinner?
在明天尤维斯来之前
And make sure that this is at 10,000 steps
把步数给我弄到一万步
before Yuvus gets here tomorrow.
我可不想让他认为我没锻炼
I do not want him to think I was not working out between sessions.
知道了
Got it.
你好 我的天 我等了好久了
Hi, yes. Oh, my God. I've been on hold for so long.
对 松露麦片加芝士 甘蓝沙拉
Yes, the truffle mac and cheese, the kale salad...
还有一个汉堡
and a hamburger.
四十五分钟
Forty-five minutes?
有没有办法五分钟就到
Is there any way it could be five minutes instead?
不行吗
No?
好吧 接下来四十五分钟我都在这
That's fine. I'll be here for the next 45 minutes.
我永远都在这
I'll be here forever.
的士
Taxi!
我在等我老板
Just waiting for my boss.
瑞克·奥蒂斯 他上过财富赢家
Rick Otis. He'd been on Shark Tank.
福布斯富豪榜四十名左右
Forbes 40 Under 40.
-门口区域仅限会员使用 -我知道
- Doorway area is for members only. - Yeah.
我得给我女友打个电♥话♥
Just gotta call my girlfriend.
她叫苏士 很漂亮
Her name's Suze. She's very pretty.
苏士 瑞克在地区俱乐部工作到很晚
Suze. Hey, Rick's working late at the District Club.
我能见
Can I just meet...?
我挂了
I'm out.
怎么样 要投资吗
How'd it go? You, uh, gonna invest?
等他们想明白如何用老二沾上墨水
I'll invest in that company when they figure out
然后把日本的符号♥写成"马粪"时
how to dip their dicks in ink and write the Japanese symbol
我会投资的
for "horse shit."
来一发
Do the thing.
想想烤鳕鱼
Think of seared cod.
在你的口中融化 黄油胡萝卜
So melt-in-your-mouth uni. Buttered carrots,
土豆泥 洋葱圈
mashed potatoes, crispy onion rings.
好了 明天见
Okay. I will see you tomorrow.
不 你在说什么
No. What are you talking about?
你跟我一起回办公室去
You're coming with me back to the office.
要我点晚餐吗
Should I order you some dinner?
当然不要 我刚喝了果汁 你有病啊
Of course not. I just had my juice. What's the matter with you.
我知道 只是有时候你会想吃
I-I know, it's just sometimes you end up wanting dinner.
把门给我关上
Shut my damn door.
给你 柯尔斯顿
Here you go, Kirsten.
所以
So...
明天早上我们发布亚历克斯·摩根的简介
tomorrow, we're gonna post the Alex Morgan profile in the morning
下午参加贝利奇克的访谈
and the Belichick interview in the afternoon.
贝利奇克的访谈先等一等
Hold the Belichick interview.
乔什写得就像他在华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥工作一样
Josh is writing like he's at The Post.
主题是关于得分背后的故事
The Line Up is about the story behind the score.
我需要重新审视一下
I need fresh eyes for a rewrite.
-我蓝色的外套退货了吗 -退了
- Did you return my blue jacket? - Yes.
经过两小时的长途跋涉到达他们的仓库
After a 2-hour commute to their warehouse
然后与一个女售货员进行了激烈的
and an intense talk with a saleswoman
痛哭流涕的交谈后 我得到了全额退款
that ended with us in tears, I got a full refund.
-我要拿回来 -没问题
- I want it back. - Absolutely.
还有呢
What else?
你还需要回复一些派对信息
You owe RSVPs to a few partys.
波利的婚礼 安妮宝宝的送礼会
Polly's wedding, Annie's baby shower,
布丽奇特宝宝的送礼会
Bridget's baby shower,
爱丽丝的儿子的生日
Alice's son's birthday.
你已经回复了简的婚礼
You RSVP'd Jane's wedding,
但她们需要你和海伦共用一个房♥间
but they need your okay to share a room with Helen
因为你俩都是单独去
since you're both coming alone.
我每晚花一千美元
Do they need me to confirm
就是为了像小孩子去夏令营一样
that I'm gonna spend a thousand dollars a night
与别人共睡一张床吗
to share bunk beds like kids at sleep-away camp?
不
No.
这网站才建立不到一年
This site is less than a year old.
我不能指望去参加每一个朋友的朋友的
I can't be expected to attend every friend of a friend's
孩子的三岁生日
kid's 3rd birthday.
谢绝每一个邀请并送上两百美元的礼物
Decline every invitation and send a $200 gift.
两百美元的礼物
$200 gift.
还有现在应该有三个故事创意了
And there should be three times as many story ideas by now.
我也许有一个创意
I might have a story idea.
事实上还不完善 我还没搞定 所以
Actually it's not fleshed out. I haven't cracked it, so...
真好 所以你在我知道之前
Oh, good. So, you're telling me it's bad
就告诉我这很糟糕
before I've even heard it.
这个 称为老年奥利匹克
It's this thing... called the Gerilympics.
是为老年人举办的奥♥运♥会
It's an Olympics for senior citizens.
他们有竞速 乒乓球 篮球和举重
They have races, ping-pong, Nerf basketball, and weightlifting.
我是说 没错 人们认为这很傻
I mean, yes, people think it's silly.
人们认为这很傻 但是
People think it's silly, but...
这给了他们生活的意义 他们很多人
But it gives them something to live for. And a lot of them
都是没有得到机会的运动员 比如
were athletes who never even got a chance to, like...
去追逐自己的梦想
To live their dreams.
有时候我会因为运动而情绪化
It's just sometimes I get emotional over sports,
他们如何能提供
just how they can provide...
你的晚餐到了
Your dinner.
我现在去拿
Which I'm gonna go get right now.
我明天有什么安排
What's my tomorrow like?
我把你的午餐安排到了艾·菲奥里餐厅
Um... I moved your lunch to Ai Fiori's.
琪琪想看离婚文件
Kiki wants to go over divorce papers.
好吧 你告诉琪琪滚蛋
Okay, you can tell Kiki she can light herself on fire.
如果她打电♥话♥或者
And if she calls or...?
好吧 你告诉她不是她甩了我
Well, you tell her she don't divorce me.
是我甩了她
I divorce her.
然后给我律师打电♥话♥让他
And then call my lawyer and tell him to
别为她服务 为我服务
counter-serve her for serving me.
我不知道是否法律上
I don't know if legally...
这是什么 我讨厌这个
What is this? I hate it.
这是你儿子的科学项目