I ate a full course meal.
以前我吃东西的时候 食物通常会从上面的
Normally when I would eat the food would come out
饲管排出来 但那次什么都没排出来
through the top tube, but nothing actually came out
所有食物都通过了我的小肠
and it all went through my small intestine and out.
第二天就出来了
And it came out the next day.
过了12天 我们才请来了医生
We couldn't get him the doctor, it was like 12 days later.
她说 你上次用饲管
And she says, "So when was the last time
是什么时候?
that you had your feeding tube?"
他说 哦 是12天前了
And he said, "Oh, 12 days ago."
她听了直张着嘴
She just kind of had her mouth hanging open like that.
什么 12天前?
"What, 12 days ago?"
她说 那你这12天都是怎么过的
She says, "What have you been doing for 12 days?"
他说 我一直正常吃喝啊
And he said, "I've been eating and drinking normally."
她是我们请的第一位医生 她说
She was the first doctor we had, and she said,
你还是个婴儿的时候我就认识你了
"I've known you since you were a baby.
我知道你不记得发生在
I know you don't remember everything
自己身上的所有事 但我记得
that's happened to you, but I do."
她说 这种情况没道理会发生
And she said, "This isn't supposed to happen,
但我真的很高兴它发生了
but I'm really glad that it did."
最后她说 我们来聊聊把那些管子
And she said, "Let's just talk about getting
拔掉的事吧
those tubes out."
[乔舒亚] 我们看到的医生记录里
[Joshua] The doctor's notes that we read
写道 很难解释他多年来为何
said that it's difficult to explain his years
无法耐受经口进食
of intolerance to oral feeding,
但问题显然已经解决了
but this has apparently resolved.
医疗账单代码里可没有针对
There's not really a medical billing code
神迹发生的条目
for a miracle happened.
乔舒亚·布朗 哲学博士
认知和神经系统学 GMRI
保险公♥司♥大概不知道
The insurance companies probably wouldn't know
怎么处理这种情况
what to do with that.
但这个病例的事实就是如此
But those are the facts of the case.
我们在文献中没有找到任何患有胃轻瘫
长达16年后所有症状突然消失的先例。
“胃轻瘫治愈病例报告:16年慢性
综合征经近距离代祷后痊愈”
克拉丽莎·罗梅兹、戴维·扎里茨基、乔舒亚·W·布朗
[伊莱贾] 克里斯的病例发表在了
[Elijah] Chris's case was published
一本同行评议期刊上
in a peer reviewed journal.
《爱思唯尔》 医学中的补充疗法
“胃轻瘫治愈病例报告:16年慢性
综合征经近距离代祷后痊愈”
克拉丽莎·罗梅兹、戴维·扎里茨基、乔舒亚·W·布朗
让我震惊的是得知为克里斯
What blew my mind was hearing that the person
祷告的人就是布鲁斯·范·纳塔
that prayed for Chris was Bruce Van Natta,
而且正是布鲁斯·范·纳塔的故事 最初
and that it was Bruce Van Natta's story that inspired
激励了克里斯的妈妈带他去接受祷告
Chris's mom to take Chris to get prayer in the first place.
这是一个得医治的人医治
Here's this story of this kid who gets healed
另一个孩子的故事
by this man who got healed.
而向其他人讲述见证
And there is something about telling testimonies
能够建立他们接受代祷
to other people that builds their confidence
的信心 以致上帝有时正是通过
to get prayer so that God uses that to sometimes provide
这种方式施行神迹
miracles through those means.
我做牧师40年了
I've been in ministry for 40 years,
乔尔·赫尔茨泰特
牧师 家庭友人
但这个故事太不可思议了
but this story is just incredible.
随着我们开始越来越关注医治
And as we begin to move more and more towards healing
并怀着上帝如今仍然医治的期待
and just with an expectation that God does heal today,
我们正看见越来越多的神迹
we're seeing more and more miracles.
[比尔] 我可以用不真实的故事逗你开心
[Bill] I can entertain you with a story that's not true,
比尔·强生
伯特利教会
但无法用不真实的故事改变你
but I can't change you with a story that's not true.
我记得第一次见到双相情感障碍患者得医治时
I remember the first time that we saw a bipolar healed,
我们甚至没有为他们祷告
we didn't even pray for them.
那是在教会敬拜的时候
It was during a time of worship at church
这位退休的外科医生把他女儿带了上来
and this retired surgeon brought his daughter up.
她走上前说 那些声音消失了
And she came up, she said, "The voices have stopped.
我该怎么办? 我说 什么?
What do I do?" I said, "What?"
随后他们开始向我解释她的情况
And they began to explain to me her condition.
两周后他来找我
He came and visited me two weeks later.
他说 我的女儿回来了
He says, I've got my daughter back.
我在一个周日早上分享了这个故事
Well I shared that story on a Sunday morning
结果即刻就有两位双相情感障碍患者得医治了
and instantly two people with bipolar were healed.
即刻 但这是因为那个故事是准确的
It was instant, but it was because it was accurate.
当我们说出准确的事
And when we say things that are accurate,
说出真实的事时
and we say things that are true,
上帝会加上祂的气息
God adds his breath to them.
[伊莱贾] 克里斯的医治经历 将他
[Elijah] Chris's healing, took Chris
带入了医学世界
into the world of medicine.
我觉得这是很美妙的
And I think there's something beautiful about that.
我们爱上帝 部分是用我们的心智来爱祂
Part of loving God is loving him with our minds.
有时人们通过祷告得医治
And sometimes people get healed through prayer
有时他们通过药物得医治
and sometimes they get healed through medicine,
两者都是同样有效且美好的爱人之道
and both are equally valid and good ways to love people.
我相信 当你被医治时
What I believe is when you're healed,
海蒂·贝克 哲学博士
系统神学
这不仅仅是为了你自己
it's not just for you.
这位阿爸是位伟大的爸爸
That Abba's a great daddy
祂医治你不仅仅是
and daddy doesn't just heal you
要你欢呼 我得医治了 太棒了
so you can say hooray, I'm healed, isn't that awesome?
祂医治你 也是为了通过你去医治他人
But he heals you for the healing of others.
[克里斯] 我身上的神迹让我能够进食
[Chris] My miracle is a benefit for me so I can eat,
但我更应该与他人分享
but yet I'm supposed to be able to share this
这个神迹 让他们从中找到希望与信心
with other people that can find hope and faith.
[记者] 他生下来就患有慢性
[Reporter] From birth, he suffered from chronic
福克斯新闻 特别报道
假性肠梗阻综合征
pseudo-obstruction syndrome.
[克里斯] 我感觉上帝就像在给我的胃
[Chris] And I felt like God was jump-starting
重新点火启动
my stomach back up.
就在那一刻 它就好了
And right then and there, it was healed.
[伊莱贾] 克里斯的故事经GMRI妥善
[Elijah] Chris's story gained national attention
审查后 才获得了全国性的关注
only after it was properly vetted by GMRI.
戴维·扎里茨基医生
全球医学研究所
在新闻上看到这件事后 我不禁想 如果有更多人
Seeing it on the news made me wonder what would happen
提交自己的医疗记录 会发生什么呢?
if more people sent their medical records in.
非常精彩 谢谢你 劳伦
Fascinating, thank you, Lauren.
[罗兰] 有个人曾经写信给我
[Rolland] I had a guy that wrote me once.
他当时在加州的纽波特海滩
He was in Newport Beach, California.
我听说了非洲传来的一些关于
I've heard some stories coming out of Africa
罗兰·贝克 哲学博士
系统神学
神迹的故事
about the miraculous.
给我证据
Send proof.
他就只说了这么一句 给我证据
That's all he said, "Send proof."
于是我说 如果你真的感兴趣 就来莫桑比克吧
So I said, if you're really interested, come to Mozambique,
去到那里 花几小时深入丛林 进入村庄
get way out there, hours into the bush, to the village.
去和所有从小认识那个人的村民聊聊
Talk to all these people that knew this guy from birth.
如果是盲人或是聋人得医治
If it's a blind guy who got healed or a deaf person,
全村的人都会知道
the whole village would know.
去看看人们的生活发生了什么变化 自己去验证
Look what happens to people's lives and see for yourself.
比起施展惊人的魔术戏法
God cares far more about the person and relationship
上帝更在意的是人和关系
than doing amazing magic tricks.
但是人类喜欢讨论魔术戏法
But human beings like to discuss the magic tricks.
而这根本不是福音的核心
And that's not what the gospel is about at all.
我认为 上帝之所以不行更多神迹来满足这些人
And I think one major reason, God doesn't do more miracles
一个重要原因就是 他们只想看
to satisfy all these people is because all they wanna see
更多的神迹
is more miracles.
他们自己并不渴望上帝
They're not hungry for God personally.
神不存在。
祝你今天愉快!
[伊莱贾] 由于我们身处
[Elijah] The only thing in our culture,
多元的文化中 人们认为传递
since we're pluralistic, that people consider
真理的唯一客观方法就是科学
an objective method for communicating truth is science.
寻求证据并非缺乏信心
Wanting evidence is not a lack of faith.
证据中蕴含着力量
There's power in proof.
两三个神迹是特例
Two or three miracles are anomalies.
但数千个神迹案例研究便能改变
But thousands of miracle case studies would change
我们对世界的认知
the way we think about the world.
我想让世界看到 神迹是有证据的
电影精选列表