Some days are good days
艾莉森·史蒂芬斯
伊莱贾的妻子
能正常生活 但有些日子
where he's able to function normally and some days
他连下床都困难
it's hard for him to even get out of bed.
当时我们深陷低谷 想着
We were at such a low place of like,
上帝 求你显明你自己
God, you've gotta show up.
我们真的不知所措了
Like, we don't know what to do.
我们需要清晰的指引
We need clarity.
有一天我在家里
One day I was at my house
我的朋友们开始给我发信息
and my friends start texting me.
他们说有个叫肖恩·博尔兹的人
And they say that a guy named Shawn Bolz,
肖恩·博尔兹
活出赛58教会
他是个先知性的牧师 在教会里叫到了我的名字
he's a prophetic minister, had called my name out at church.
我说 我可不知道
I'm like, I don't know.
我想说 也许吧 然后另一个朋友说
I mean, maybe, and then another friend's like,
他叫到了伊莱贾和艾莉森
he called out Elijah and Alison.
于是我赶紧开车去教会
So I get in my car and I drive to the church
在不被开超速罚单关进监狱的
as fast as I can without getting a speeding ticket
情况下尽可能快地开
that would cause me to go to jail.
有人跑到前面说 伊莱贾来了
And someone runs up front and says, Elijah's here.
于是我就掏出手♥机♥ 开始录音
And so I get my phone out and start recording it.
伊莱贾和艾莉森来了吗?
[伊莱贾] 我就是伊莱贾
[Elijah] I'm Elijah.
你刚到吗?
是的 我当时正要开车出门
[Elijah] Yes, I was pulling out my driveway
就开始收到短♥信♥
and I started getting texts.
你碰巧是从查塔努加来的吗?
[伊莱贾] 是的 田纳西州的查塔努加
[Elijah] Yes, Chattanooga, Tennessee.
我住那里 我在乔治亚州长大
I lived there and I grew up in Georgia.
那么11月24日是?
[伊莱贾] 我的生日
[Elijah] My birthday.
我听到主向我说话 祂说 去拍这部电影
所以这对你来说显然意味着什么?
[伊莱贾] 是的 我在拍一部纪录片 关于前后
[Elijah] Yeah, I'm making a documentary on miracles
都有医疗证据的神迹
with medical evidence, before and after.
哇哦
所以你在拍一部纪录片
关于神迹和它前后的证据
上帝会使用它的
你将成为一些教会界
人士对上帝作为的第一印象
而且医生和医学专家也会信任你
所以我要告诉你 去拍这部电影
[伊莱贾] 好的
[Elijah] Yes.
我怎么知道自己是不是被骗了?
How did I know if I was being conned or not?
(译注:影片发行之后,伊莱贾才确知肖恩·博尔兹
是个惯用网络上搜索到的个人信息编造预言的假先知。)
答案是我不知道
And the answer is I didn't,
你没法百分之百确定
you can't be 100% certain,
但我也没感到怀疑
but I don't find myself doubtful either.
我发现 当我跟随上帝的声音时
And I find that as I follow God's voice,
我的信心就增强了
my confidence grows.
我认为最终对我帮助最大的是
I think what ultimately helped me the most
告诉我自己要持守诚实
was telling myself I would marry integrity
不管结果如何 我都会实话实说
and I would tell the truth, no matter the outcome.
密歇根州 荷兰镇
怎么样?
How's that?
当年学习用盲文板
When I learned to read and write
和盲文笔读写时
with the slate and stylus,
我们得倒着拼写 M-A-R-O-L-Y-N
we had to go backwards, M-A-R-O-L-Y-N.
但现在情况变了 盲人
But they've changed this around now where blind people
可以直接按这个方向书写 M-A-R-O-L-Y-N
can write from this direction and just put M-A-R-O-L-Y-N.
1940年12月9日 我出生在密歇根州的荷兰镇
I was born December 9, 1940 in Holland, Michigan.
城南的一个农场里
On a farm south of town.
我当时在“可靠自行车店”的办公室上班
I was working in the office of the Reliable Bicycle Shop.
突然间 我看不见自己在做什么了
And all of a sudden, I couldn't see what I was doing.
玛罗琳·福特
于是我告诉了办公室的一位负责人
And so I told one of the ladies in charge of the office.
我说 我看不见了
I said, I just can't see.
她立刻给医生打电♥话♥ 医生说
She immediately called the doctor, and he said,
我们无能为力
there is nothing we can do.
眼睛检查报告
你失明了 而且这辈子都
You're blind, and you're gonna be blind
看不见了
for the rest of your life.
你需要回家 学着适应这一切
You need to go home and learn how to live with it.
黄斑变性
法定盲
那话听着太无情 太冷漠了
That sounded so callous, so cold.
梅奥诊所
亲爱的福特太太:
您于1960年6月11日至13日在此就诊时,
病历显示您的视力在一年前约两天内突然
下降。
眼科检查显示:双眼最佳矫正视力分别为
7 200与14 224。该视力下降源于双眼
视网膜黄斑区萎缩性黄斑病变引发的致密
性中心暗点。确诊为青少年型黄斑变性。
我们无法提供任何治疗。
全身体格检查结果正常,仅甲状腺轻度
弥漫性增大。然而,所有甲状腺功能亢
进症的检查结果均正常。
我无法承受 我崩溃了
I just couldn't deal with it, I just crumbled.
[伊莱贾] 所以你得黄斑
[Elijah] So you were a 16 year old
确诊为青少年型黄斑变性。
我们无法提供任何治疗。
变性时才16岁?
with macular degeneration?
[玛罗琳] 对 我刚高中毕业
[Marolyn] Yeah, I was just out of high school
还没经历大学 事业 婚姻
before me was college, a career, marriage,
我就想 谁会娶一个盲人呢?
and I thought who's gonna marry a blind girl?
艾西·福特
从12岁起 我就开始为
I had been praying for my life partner
我的另一半祷告
since I was of the age of 12.
我们一见如故 艾西和我
We clicked just immediately, our spirits
我们的心灵非常契合
were joined together, Acie and mine.
之后我继续自学
And I went on and I educated myself.
继续在教会服侍
And I went on with the ministry at the church.
我在大学 当然还有主日学教课
I taught at college and of course Sunday school class,
指挥诗班 弹钢琴
directed the choir. I played the piano.
那些年 我一直祷告 求主
And the whole time, just praying Lord, please, please
恢复我的视力 还有那么多事
give me back my sight. There's so much
等着我去做
that needs to be done.
[伊莱贾] 所以你失明了十三年
[Elijah] So you spent 13 years blind.
告诉我那天晚上一切是怎么改变的
Tell me about the night when everything changed.
艾西跪了下来 开始祷告
Acie slipped to his knees and he began to pray.
然后他说 主啊 必须要有些变化
And then he said, "Lord, something has got to give.
让玛罗琳重获视力 只要一点 天父
Give Marolyn back her eyesight, just something Father.
我知道你能做到
I know you can do it."
突然 他说阿们 我睁开了眼睛
And all of a sudden he says, amen and I opened my eyes.
他就在那里 13年里我都没见过我的丈夫
And there he is, I hadn't seen my husband in 13 years.
哇哦 -不知道他长什么样
Wow. - Didn't know what he looked like.
我知道校园里的女孩都说他是个帅气的
I knew the girls on campus said he was a good looking
年轻人 脸颊红润
young man, had rosy cheeks.
他很瘦 然后我看见他红润的脸颊
He was thin and then his rosy cheeks showed.
我说 艾西 艾西 我能看见了 我能看见了
I said, "Acie, Acie, I can see, I can see."
他说 你这话是什么意思?
He said, "What do you mean you can see?"
我说 我能看见你的瞳孔了
I said, "I can see the pupils in your eyes."
莎伦的照片在梳妆台上
Sharon's picture was on the dresser.
我从来没见过她长什么样
And I'd never seen what she looked like.
我第一次拿起她的照片
And for the first time I grabbed her picture,
我说 我的宝贝呢 我的宝贝 我的宝贝
I said, "What about my baby, my baby, my baby."
她刚出生时 在我怀里看起来就是一小团肉
Just a little bundle of flesh in my arms when she was born.
他指着《蒙罗晨报》头版的大字标题
He pointed to the "Monroe Morning World", in large print
问我 你能读这个吗?
across the top of the page, "Can you read that?"
我说 哦 艾西 我能做得更好
I said, "Oh, Acie, I can do better than that.
我能读小字
I can read the small print."
所以我开始看小字
So I started reading the small print
我们欣喜若狂
and we were so overjoyed.
这是我这辈子听过最疯狂的事了
That is the craziest thing I've ever heard in my life.
[乔舒亚] 我们拿到了所有的医疗记录
[Joshua] We got all the medical records.
姓名:玛罗琳·福特
日期:10 16 01
视力
右眼 左眼
我们仔细查看了这个案例
We have carefully looked through that case.
我们已经写了一份报告 也在计划
We've written up a report and we are planning
随时把它提交给同行评审期刊
to submit it to a peer reviewed journal any day now.
乔舒亚·布朗 哲学博士
认知和神经系统学 GMRI
她的案例无法用
There is no natural explanation
克拉丽莎·罗密兹
GMRI
自然原因解释
for what we saw in her case.
但我能想出一个自然的解释
But I can come up with a natural explanation.
电影精选列表