♪ Soulja Boy off in it, oh ♪
看我动感的舞姿 看我尽情摇摆
♪ Watch me crank it, watch me roll ♪
看我跳酱爆之舞
♪ Watch me crank that Soulja Boy ♪
我然后做超人一样的动作 现在给我看好了
♪ Then Superman that, oh, now watch me yuu ♪
跳起酱爆之舞 现在看好了
* Crank that Soulja Boy ♪ -* Now watch ♪
酱爆弟弟在此
♪ Soulja Boy off in it, oh ♪
看我动感的舞姿 看我尽情摇摆
♪ Watch me crank it, watch me roll ♪
看我跳这支酱爆之舞
♪ Watch me crank that Soulja Boy ♪
然后做超人一样的动作 现在给我看好
♪ Then Superman that, oh, now watch me yuu ♪
跳起这支酱爆之舞 现在给我看好
* Crank that Soulja Boy ♪ -* Now watch me yuu ♪
跳起这支酱爆之舞 现在看好了
* Crank that Soulja Boy ♪ -* Now watch ♪
做超人一样的动作
♪ Superman that, oh ♪
看我跳起机械战警一样的舞步
♪ Yeah, watch me crank that Robocop. ♪
哥几个 看我表演
You guys, check it out.
哥们 我可价值上百亿美元呢
Homie, I'm worth millions of dollars.
我的天 -我靠
Oh, my God! -Oh, shit!
玛吉
Marge!
玛吉·辛普森 -玛吉·辛普森
Marge Simpson. -Marge Simpson.
敬玛吉
To Marge!
各位 我觉得护林员动作也太慢了 你们不觉得吗
And, guys, I think the rangers were a little too slow to get it, don't you think?
就是啊 -太慢了
Yeah, man. -A little too slow.
我都不再关心
I don't even care, like, anymore that, like,
丽莎伤了我的心
Lisa broke my heart.
就是说... -很好
Like... -Good.
呃...对 - 很好 很好
Uh... yeah. -Good, good.
还是不敢相信我们找到了
Still can't believe we found it.
我想着都要感谢我和上帝
Hey, guess it's all thanks to me and God.
我向你脱帽致敬 我奇怪的朋友
I tip my hat to you, my strange friend.
要我说 是滑翔衣上帝
I mean, was the wing-suiting God,
还是我的勇气可嘉
or was that my bravery?
我想一切都跟上帝有关
Well, I think kind of everything is all God.
我更喜欢科学 但我明白
Well, more of a science fella myself, but I get
你和你女朋友之间的事
that you're going through something with your girlfriend.
我和我女朋友之间什么事都没有
I'm not going through anything with my girlfriend.
各位 我们一起找到的
Guys, we found it together.
我觉得这应该值得举杯
I think that that deserves a toast.
说的没错 -是吧
That's right. -I mean, come on.
我们都赞同这一点 -为我们干杯
We can all agree to that. -Cheers to us.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit.
我们这里有信♥号♥♥吗
Do we have service out here?
我靠
Oh, shit.
我要和我爸视频通话 -噢
Want to FaceTime my dad. -Oh.
我得给艾米打个电♥话♥ -我马上就回
I got to call Amy. -I'll be right back. -Oh...
呃...
Um...
我也要给某人打电♥话♥
I'll call someone, t... Um...
哥们 我是得卸载重装这个软件了吗
Dude, do I have to, like, re-download the app?
搞什么鬼啊
What is going on?
好了 哥几个 既然我们现在超级有钱
All right, fellas, now that we're mega-rich,
我们得想出一个明智而合理的计划
we got to come up with a smart, reasonable budget.
用一千万开我们的私人音乐节怎么样
What about ten mil for our own private music festival?
没错 -那我们要请谁来
Yes. -And who's on the bill?
给你两个字 胖乔 -喔
Two words for you: Fat Joe. -Oh!
向后倾斜
♪ Lean back. ♪
我觉得我们应该一起度个超赞的假期
I think that we should go on a badass vacation with each other.
我喜欢 我喜欢 -同意
Love that. Love that. -Yep.
卡波圣卢卡斯,墨西哥的一座城市,位于南下加利福尼亚州的洛斯卡沃斯市镇。卡波圣卢卡斯被誉为墨西哥五大旅游目的之
一,其以沙滩、水肺潜水。圣卢卡斯角海拱闻名
你想去哪里 卡波
What are we thinking, Cabo?
好啊 -卡波是个不错的城市
Yeah. -Cabo. That's cute.
不 给你们两个字 伦敦
No, two words for you blokes: London.
天哪 -好的 先生
Holy shit! -Oh! Yes, sir.
精神小伙要回来占领伦敦了 哥几个
The blokes are back to take London, folks.
没错 -我打算吃点粥和土豆泥
Oh, yeah! -And I'm gonna eat some porridge and mash.
英国规定车辆靠左行人靠右
我还要靠右行驶 是不是
And I'm driving on the right side of the road, innit?
有点过了 -不好意思
Too... too much. -Sorry.
不小心给女服务员两万的小费
$2 million just to slip to a waitress
在晚餐上 消息会快速传播
at a diner, go viral as fuck.
我和艾米得分一大份
Oh, and I'm gonna need, like, a big chunk for me and Amy.
什么玩意 -我们得把五百万
Okay. What? -We got to give five million
捐给天主教堂 -什么
to the Catholic Church. -What?
捐五百万给... 什么 -你干嘛...
Five million to the... What? -What do you...
他们需要用来买♥♥彩色玻璃和应付诉讼
They need it, man, for stained glass and lawsuits.
诉讼
Lawsuits?
不是所有的诉讼都是坏事
Not all the lawsuits are about something bad.
有时候只是有人
Sometimes it's just someone trying
想从教皇身上捞钱罢了
to get money out of the Pope.
我才不要给天主教堂的诉讼付钱 兄弟
I'm not paying for the Catholic Church's lawsuits, man.
我需要钱来投资Trout+
I need that money to invest in Trout Plus.
这只是你的一己私欲 -各位
That's just something you want. -Guys.
我说的是我们真正需要的东西
I'm talking about shit that we need.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
听听你自己 -我的天
Listen to yourself. -Oh, my God.
各位 各位 -干嘛
G-Guys, guys, guys. -What?
宝藏他妈的不见了 老兄
Fucking... the fucking treasure is gone, dude.
糟了
Oh, shit.
我的天 我的天 -见鬼了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -Oh, fuck.
快追 快追 -我的天
Go, go, go, go, go. -Oh, my God.
本 约翰 快点 -快啊
Ben, John, come on. -Fuck. Come on.
我拿到了 丽莎
I got it! Lisa!
不 拿来吧你
No! Give me that!
我拿到了 约翰 接着 -嘿
I got it! John, here! -Hey!
退后
Back away!
嘿 约翰 怎么样 你这个帅气的小婊砸
Hey, J. What's up, you handsome bitch?
不行 门都没有 -好吧
Hmm-mm. No. Uh-uh. -Okay.
你们怎么会比我们先找到宝藏
How did y'all get the treasure before us?
把宝藏给我 -不然呢 护林员
Give me that shit. -Or what, park ranger?
你要把我们关进树林监狱吗
Gonna throw us in tree jail?
我拿到了 丽莎
Oh, I got it, Lisa!
快 上车 -老兄 你还好吗
Come on! Get in the cart! -Dude! Dude, you okay?
什么鬼
Ah! What the fuck!
快走 快走
Go! Go! Shit!
你们两个太恶毒了
You two are evil!
太好了 这下他生我气了 -不 退后
Great. Now he's mad at me. -No! Back up!
你为什么老攻击别人的喉咙
Why did you keep going for the throat?
这是制♥服♥攻击者的最快的办法
It's the quickest way to disable an attacker.
抓住半身像 -把方向盘给我
Grab the bust! -Give me the wheel.
不 -走开 下去
No! -Get away! Get off!
哪去了 宝藏哪去了
Where is it? Where is it?
我靠
Oh, shit.
嘿 你还没给我你的号♥码
Hey. Never got your number.
我为什么要给你我的号♥码
Why would I give you my number?
你把我绑在了树林里 偷走了我所有的东西
You left me tied up in the woods and stole all my shit.
那是泰勒的主意
That was Taylor's idea.
所以你就对他人言听计从
Oh, so you do whatever you told?
你猜怎么做 丽莎
You know what, Lisa?
那天晚上对我来说意义重大
The other night meant a lot to me.
而你却耍了我 -我没有耍你
And you fucked me. -I didn't fuck you.
也许帐篷再大点我可能就会了
Maybe I would've if the tent was bigger.
你在说什么 -我说买♥♥个大点的帐篷
What are you talking about? -I said get a bigger tent!
丽莎 我拿到宝藏了 我拿到...
Lisa! I got the treasure! I got the...!
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么鬼 你打了一个女人
What the fuck? You just hit a woman!
我替他道歉 我个人就不会...
I-I apologize for him. I, for one, would nev...
我的天 伪君子 -好吧 我打了一个女人又怎样
Oh, oh! Oh, my God! Hypocrite! -Okay, so I hit one woman.
这又不是在...
That's not, in the grand sch...
我天...呕
Oh, my... Ew!
我们就不会在说话了 -打住打住打住
We shouldn't be talking. -Stop, stop, stop, stop.
我...我很抱歉
I-I... I'm sorry.
我知道我偷了你的东西 但我那是出于朋友的身份
I know I stole from you, but I was doing it for my friend.
我真的喜欢你 -不 你才不
I really like you. -No, you don't.
我就知道这是天上掉馅饼
I knew it was too good to be true.
电影精选列表