我的天
Oh, my God.
这是我正在写的东西
That's, like, something I'm working on.
现在到你了 -你肯定会取消我的
Now you go. -You're gonna make fun.
太尴尬了 -好吧
It's embarrassing. -Okay.
你一直在我脑海里
♪ You always on my mind ♪
我的时间不多了 姑娘
♪ I'm running out of time, girl ♪
她在我喜欢的地方抽烟
♪ She smoking on all I like ♪
整体整夜的抽烟
♪ Smoking all day, all night ♪
而我说 "停下来 放下它"
♪ And I say, "Quit that, put it down now" ♪
但她不肯 所以我走过去
♪ But she doesn't, so I go over there ♪
所以我走过去给她梳头发
♪ So I go over to brush her hair ♪
她说 "放开我 你几个月前离我而去"
♪ She says, "Get off of me, you left me months ago." ♪
我绝对会相信上帝
I definitely believe in God.
你和你♥爸♥爸关系好吗
Do you have a good relationship with your dad?
不好 -看吧 我告诉过你
No. -See, I told you,
你把头发梳到后面看起来很帅
you look so good with your hair slicked back.
我觉得这看起来不太好
I don't think that it looks good.
我不觉得我能拉下来
I don't think I can pull it off.
看起来真的很帅
It looks really good.
你是最性感的男人
You're, like, the hottest guy.
你说真的吗 -是的
Are you serious? -Mm, yeah.
小菲利普·约翰·克拉普,简称约翰·诺克斯维尔,美国男演员,参演过《黑衣人2》
比约翰尼·诺克斯维尔还性感
Hotter than Johnny Knoxville?
肯定的
Yeah. Definitely.
喜剧明星
那史蒂夫·欧呢 -是的
What about Steve-O? -Yeah.
他是明星中我最喜欢的一个
And he's, like, my ultimate celebrity crush.
那感觉很好
That feels good.
你知道年长女士都会去一个非常棒的地方
So you know how older ladies have this great place
她们可以在那里社交和聊天
where they can come and socialize and gab?
所以我开始想
And so I got to thinking,
为什么小男孩没有这样一个地方
why don't little boys have a place like that?
为什么是小男孩 我有点不懂
Why is it just little boys? I'm confused.
就是小男孩和本
This would just be little boys and Ben.
听起来就像你想去梦幻岛玩
You sound like you got a little Never Neverland crackin'
结果最后剪了个头发 -不是
but you get a haircut at the end. -No, no, no.
紧紧抓住它
Hold it really tight.
红桃三
Three of hearts.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你现在能想到的最悲伤的事是什么
What is the saddest thought you can think of right now?
我奶奶再也不能跟任何人亲热了
My grandma will never make out with anyone ever again.
你最悲伤的事也太温馨了
That's so sweet that that's your saddest thought.
我没放过屁 好吗 -我能闻到
I didn't fart once, okay? -I can smell it.
你在这该死的营地到处放屁
You farted your ass all the way around this goddamn campsite.
他没有到处放弃 -我没有...
He did not fart his ass all the way around. -I didn't...
我...有时候是外面的味道
I... Sometimes it smells outside.
闻起来像屁道
Smell like bussy.
这...这不像屁道的味道
It... it doesn't smell like bussy.
好吧 -什么...什么是屁道
Okay. -What's... what's bussy?
我不想今晚就这样结束 但我好困
I don't want this night to end, but I'm getting sleepy.
我也一样
Yeah. Me, too.
这太美好了
This was really, really nice.
嘿 你们好呀
Hey, y'all.
各位 我们为什么被绑起来了
Guys, why are we tied up?
我来了 我来了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
发生什么了 -那两个贱女人把我们绑起来
What happened? -Those mean ladies tied us up
顺走了我们所有的东西
and stole all our shit.
什么
What?
把我们弄出去 这里面快他妈的赶上一亿摄氏度了
Get us out of here! It's like a million fucking degrees!
各位 我要上嘴了
You guys, I'm gonna use my mouth.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free!
老哥 你睡得也太晚了 -已经两点了
Dude, you slept so late. -It's 2:00!
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
泰勒把我们绑起来 丽莎顺走了地图
Taylor tied us up, and Lisa stole the map.
等会 什么 她不会的
Wait, what? No, she didn't.
跟宝藏吻别吧
Yeah. Kiss the treasure goodbye.
我被爱情轰炸了
I got love-bombed?
什么 -什么玩意
Wh-What? -What?
我要睡觉了 -别睡
I'm going to bed. -Don't go to bed.
我很抱歉你被爱情轰炸了 我觉得我们不该放弃
I'm sorry you got love-bombed. I think we shouldn't give up.
还有什么东西是剩下的或者能用的...
Is there anything else that we have or could use...
太不舒服了 伙计
So uncomfortable, dude.
我想睡在一堆土上
I'm trying to sleep in a bunch of dirt.
-你睡了快13个小时了-Yeah, and you slept like 13 hours, man!
别叭叭了 -我们的罗盘还在吗...
Shut up! -Do we still have the compass? The...
在的 -也许我们可以再做一张地图
Yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. -Maybe we can make another map.
太好了 我们有一个没用的罗盘
Oh, great. We have a useless compass.
你在说什么 -它不指北
、-What are you talking about? -It doesn't point north.
它只指向树林中♥央♥
It just points to the middle of the woods.
一直都是这样 所以我才在上面放张图片
It always has. That's why I put a picture on it.
等会 约翰
Wait, wait, John.
你最近看过这个吗
Ha-Have you looked at this in a while?
"让我做你的向导 你将寻到宝"
"Let me be your guide, and riches you will find"?
"让我做你的向导..."
"Let me be your guide..."
而且它不指向北
Yeah, and it's not pointing north.
"...你将寻到宝"
"...and riches you will find"?
所以它指向哪里 约翰
So, where is it pointing, John?
我想它指向宝藏
I think that that's pointing to the treasure.
我们就是这个意思 -我们就是这么说的
That's what we said. -That's what we were saying.
我们想出来的 -我的天 伙计
We figured that out. -Oh, my God, dude!
"让我做你的向导..."
"Let me be your guide..."
"你将寻到宝"
"And riches you will find."
"让我做你的向导 你将寻到宝"
"Let me be your guide, and riches you will find."
那些护林员以为他们可以惹我吗
Those rangers think they can mess with me?
不 -我不觉得 丽莎
Uh-uh! -I don't think so, Lisa!
哦 不 -约翰
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. -Oh, John, John.
没事的 -真的很难
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. -It's just hard.
真的很... -就在不久前
It's really... it's a lot. -It was recent,
我真的很喜欢她
and I really genuinely liked her.
嗷 -你知道我们该怎么做吗
Aw. -You know what we got to do?
先到那里 呜呼 -是的
Get there first. Whoo! -Yes.
"让我做你的向导 你将寻到宝"
"Let me be your guide, and riches you will find."
"让我做你的向导 你将寻到宝"
"Let me be your guide, and riches you will find."
谁偷了他们的藏宝图
Who stole their treasure map?
我们
We did!
让那些家伙去死吧 -不过我确实有点内疚
Yeah, fuck those guys! -I do feel guilty, though.
我和约翰真的有心电感应 -哪一个是约翰
I really connected with John. -Which one was John?
全名小丹尼尔·迈克尔·德维托,美国喜剧演员。由于身材矮小的特点,他饰演了ABC和NBC的电视剧《出租车》中的调度
员路易·德·帕尔玛,并因此获得金球奖和艾美奖
那个像丹尼·德维托容光焕发的人
Oh, the one that looked like Danny DeVito got a glow-up.
好吧 谁他妈在乎啊
Right. Who gives a fuck?
我们是百万富翁 想要什么男人一呼百应
We're millionaires. We can get any man we want.
美国著名说唱组合Wu-Tang Clan(武当帮)的成员之一,代表作有《Tical》
嘿 迈瑟 -嗨 约翰
Hey, Method Man! -Hi, John!
美国知名畅销小说作家,代表作有《糖衣陷阱》《塘鹅暗♥杀♥令》他的作品绝大多数是情节紧张、结局出人意料,但又不失深
度的法律悬念小说,娓娓道来美国法律、政♥治♥世界的多种层面/各色人物
格里沙姆 那个作家
Grisham, the writer.
你读过他的糖衣陷阱 吗 我简直爱不释手
Have you read The Firm? I couldn't put it down.
我不想谈约翰·格里沙姆
I don't want to talk about John Grisham.
所以宝藏在那边
So, the treasure's that way.
我们要怎么穿过这片树林
Well, I mean, how are we gonna cross this?
我们可以找另外一条路
I mean, we could try to find, like, another route.
等等 等等 小伙伴们
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Guys?
我有一个好主意
I have a good idea.
滑翔衣
Wingsuits.
什么玩意
Dude, what?
我们要飞过去吗
We're gonna fly over that?
我们一直在滑翔机里这么做
We do it all the time in the machine.
这不是一台机器 -各位...
This is not a machine. -Guys...
我说做就做
I'm doing it.
来吧
Come on!
你确定你想这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
感觉风越来越大了
It feels like it's getting extremely windy.
我只需要你相信我 好吗
I just need you guys to trust me, okay?
电影精选列表