How did you find me? -I saw John flying
他的鸡儿露出来了 指着西南方向
with his dick out, pointing southeast,
所以我一直跑啊跑 眼观八方
so I just kept running and squinting.
我想你了 姐们 -丽莎
I missed you, buddy. -Lisa,
我也爱你这个小婊♥子♥ 但我们就要被杀了
I love you, too, but, bitch, we're about to get killed.
我们得走了 -来吧 伙计们
We got to go. -Okay. Come on, guys.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
迪奇 我替你拿到了 迪奇
Deetch! I got it for you, Deetch!
他们跑了
They're getting away!
我爸死哪去了
Where is my dad?
马尔特
Mart!
我一个人阻止不了他们
I can't stop them alone,
但我知道谁可以
but I know someone who can.
马尔特 接住
Mart, here!
马丁
Martin?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
一件我早该做的事
Something I should've done a long time ago.
伙计 他要来了
Dude, it's happening.
劳伦斯
Lawrence!
在下劳伦斯
I am Lawrence,
我要把你们揍得屁滚尿流
and I'm gonna beat ya until your guts fall out of your bussy.
马丁 你刚才说什么
Martin, what did you just say?
嘿
Hey!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是那个要把你们装进尸袋里的人
I'm the guy who's gonna be putting your ass in a body bag.
你阻止不了我们
You can't stop us!
是吗 我给你说
Oh, yeah? Tell you what, tell you what,
这家伙完蛋了
this guy is so fucked...
有多完蛋呢
How fucked is he?
这么说吧 他的牙医
Let's just say his dentist
可以买♥♥下一栋新的海滨别♥墅♥了
is gonna be getting the new beach house.
不
No!
噢 大满贯
Oh! Slam!
宝藏在迪奇手上 -抓住他
Deetch has the treasure! -Get him!
哦
Oh.
很好 你们都在这了
Hey, good. You're... all here.
我们回吧
Um... let's bounce.
这是怎么回事
All right, what is this?
特里西娅 救命
Tricia? Help.
特里西娅 救命
"Tricia, help."
我的天 -喔
Oh, my God. -Whoa.
连你也这样 特里西娅
Et tu, Tricia?
你伤害这些人的时间够长了 好吗
You've hurt these people long enough, Deetch, okay?
今晚简直不可理喻
Tonight was insane.
人们手持长矛杀来杀去
People were running around with spears in their hands.
哇 太棒了 是吗 不是的
Wow, that's awesome, huh? No, it's not.
结束了 迪奇 他们不需要你
It's done, Deetch. They don't need you.
乖乖交出宝藏
Just give up the treasure.
当然 让我先...
Yeah, yeah, for sure. Let me just, um...
我要拿出我的...
I think I'll get my...
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
过去十二年里我一直委身在一座小木屋里
I've been living in a hut for the past 12 years
和一群废物和渣滓一起吸毒
doing drugs with a bunch of losers and burnouts!
不 我值得一辆水上摩托车
No, I deserve a Jet Ski!
我的天 -我想去柏林
Oh, my God. -I want to go to Berlin
在夜♥总♥会♥吃牛排
and eat steak at a nightclub.
我永远也不会交出这个
I am never letting go of this.
我不会交出到手的宝藏
I am never letting go!
你确定吗 迪奇
You sure about that, Deetch?
那他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
抱歉
Sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
忠诚的鹰啊 把宝藏送到我手上吧
Now, loyal hawk, drop it in my hands!
不 不 不 拜托
Oh, no, no, no, no. Come on.
不
No!
不 回来啊 不 不
No, no, come back! No, no!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no! -No, no!
让他去吧
Just let him go.
他就是当代夸父追鹰
He's gonna be chasing that hawk forever.
就像上古神话里的那样
It's like something out of Greek mythology.
没错
Yeah, it is.
抱歉 我以为它会把宝藏叼给我们
I'm so sorry, I thought it would bring it to us for some reason.
我... -没事
I... -It's okay.
好伤心 -没事的
That hurts. -It's okay.
最终
So, in the end,
男孩们没有得到宝藏
the boys didn't get the treasure.
但他们确实收获了最价值连城的宝藏
But they did end up with the most valuable treasure of all:
友谊
friendship.
你看 生活并不总是与金钱有关
You see, life isn't about money.
在一天结束之时 生活总是关于...
At the end of the day, life is all about...
我的天啊 鹰飞回来了
Oh, my God, the hawk is back!
我靠 鹰回来了
Oh, shit! The hawk came back!
它把宝藏带给了他们
It's giving 'em the treasure!
我的天 他们接住了
Oh! Oh, my God, they got it!
我爱你们
I love you guys!
我也爱你 -我也爱你
Love you, too! -I love you, too!
他跟我们开了个玩笑 我喜欢
He was fucking with us. I love it.
他是个厚脸皮的小贱♥人♥ 他自己也知道
He's a cheeky little bitch, and he knows it.
雾山宝藏属于他们的了
The treasure of Foggy Mountain was theirs,
他们和所爱之人彻夜狂欢直到曙光展露
and they celebrated until the sun came up with the people they loved.
天啊 本
Oh, God, Ben.
我很高兴你平安无事
I'm so glad you're safe.
我到处找你呢
I looked everywhere for you.
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Shut up, bitch.
什么 -我爱你
What? -I love you,
但我希望你淡出我的生活
but I want you to be a significantly smaller part of my life.
至于我 我会做我自己喜欢的事
As for me, I'll be doing my own thing.
不 别说出来 -男孩们的美发沙龙
No, don't say it. -The Hair Salon for Boys.
太可惜了So bad.
好了
All right.
保重 老爸
Take care, Pop.
教会我关心
♪ And taught me to care ♪
多亏了你...
♪ Thanks to you... ♪
这才是我的好儿子
That's my boy.
马丁 那是我见过的最性感的东西
Martin, that was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen.
但劳伦斯代表着你所讨厌的一切
But Lawrence is everything you hate.
他又粗鲁又暴♥力♥ 他还是意大利人
He's crude. He's violent. He's Italian.
马丁 我们不该向彼此隐藏自己
Martin, we shouldn't hide who we are for each other.
我们应该坦诚相对
We should just be honest.
我并不完美
I'm not perfect.
你知道的 我骂脏话
You know, I swear.
我看色情动画 -哦
I watch animated porn. -Oh.
就是流行动画人物的小黄♥片♥ -好吧
It's porn of popular animated characters. -Right.
迪士尼电影《超人总动员》的主人公
比如说 超能先生操不超能女士
Like Mr. Incredible fucking Mrs. Incredible.
电影《超人总动员》里的角色,超能先生最好的朋友之一,具有迅速冻结空气中水分的超能力
啊哈 -超能先生操酷冰侠
Uh-huh. -Mr. Incredible fucking Frozone.
好吧 -史努比大战《飞屋环游记》里的男人
Right. -Snoopy getting dicked down by the man from Up.
艾米 我懂了 我们需要对彼此开诚布公
Amy, I get it. We got to be honest with each other.
啵一个 -我的天
Come here. -Oh, my God.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你现在是亿万富翁了 -这太疯狂了
You're a millionaire now. -This is crazy.
而你就像是揭竿而起推♥翻♥暴♥政♥ 太神奇了
And you, like, led a revolution. It was amazing.
我觉得我变了一个人似的
I feel like I'm, like, a different person or something.
我不知道自己是怎么了 -哦
I don't know what came over me. -Oh.
丽莎 我好想... -我好像...
Lisa, I am so... -I am so...
抱歉 -你先说
Sorry. -Go ahead.
你先说 -抱歉 我骗了你
You go first. -Sorry, I talked over you.
我感觉... -我真的...
I feel... -I really like...
我真的... -我想和你做♥爱♥
I really like... -I want to have sex with you.
什么 -你想说什么
What? -What were you gonna say?
你说什么
What did you say?
电影精选列表