Yeah, just...
就是这个
Uh... oh, this one.
这地方很可爱 对吧
This place is cute, right?
这地方有点阴森森的
This place is kind of weird.
我是说 这个女人是谁
I mean, like, who is that woman?
我的天
Oh, my God.
她是个鬼魂之类的吗
Is she, like, a ghost or something?
我不知道
I don't know.
她在垃圾桶上吃饼干
I mean, she's eating a cookie over the garbage.
为什么她出现在不止一张照片上
Why is she in more than one picture?
让我们试着无视她
Well, let's just try to look past that.
噢 我的老天 -快关掉 快关掉
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, oh! -Turn it off! Turn it off!
马丁 你怎么会认为这所房♥子
Martin, why would you think this house
比另一个要可爱
is cuter than the other one?
我不知道 我只是被吓坏了
I don't know. I was, like, freaking out.
好吧 所以你在害怕洗礼的事
Okay, so you're freaking out about the baptism stuff.
你可以跟我说实话 好吗
You can be honest with me, okay?
我是说 我们没必要强求
I mean, we don't have to do any of this.
不 艾米 我穿着这套服装坐在这里
No. Amy, I'm sitting here in this suit,
在你闷热的公♥寓♥里大汗淋漓
sweating so much in your hot-ass apartment.
好吧
Yeah.
这里就是我心之所向
It's exactly where I want to be.
爸 让我们面对现实吧 你命不久矣
Dad, let's face it. You'll be dead soon.
我才55岁
I'm 55.
如果你不把这家店
And unless you leave the store
交与能人之手 它会和你一同死去
in capable hands, it'll die with you.
长久以来 Trout+都是户外运动的领头羊
For years, Trout Plus has been a leader in the outdoors.
但如果我们想得更远大呢
But what if we thought bigger?
何不把户外运动带入室内
What if we brought the outdoors indoors?
地球的一半以上都在内部
Over 50% of the Earth is inside.
你知道这点吗
Did you know that?
我... -不知不觉中
I... -Without realizing it,
我们一直在腰斩自家的销♥售♥额
we've been cutting our own sales in half.
让我们打破这个局面 爸爸 摧枯拉朽
Let's bust it open, Dad, nasty-style.
一切尽在Trout+
Trout Plus Everything.
所以我们任何东西都能卖♥♥了
Oh, so we could just sell anything.
任何东西 -太神了
Anything. -That's great.
单片眼镜 -必须的
Monocles. -Absolutely.
巫师帽 -有何不可
Wizards' hats. -Why not?
会往你屁♥股♥喷肉汁的坐浴盆
A bidet that shoots gravy at your ass.
你不喜欢这个主意吗
So you don't like the idea?
想必这不是你的全部
Surely, this is not all you have.
好吧 我一直在忙一些东西
Okay, I've been working on something else.
我会推销给你 但这还尚未完全成型
I'll pitch it to you, but it's not fully developed.
我有心理准备 我想我能接受得了
I'm ready. I can handle it, I think.
来了 给男孩的美发沙龙
Okay. Hair Salon for Boys.
噢
Oh.
真是神乎其神
This is fantastic.
你喜欢吗 -当然
You like it? -Of course.
就像一个社交场所
It's just, like, a social place
给小男孩消遣和玩耍的地方
for young boys to come and hang out
就像年长女人在沙龙里做的一样
like older ladies do at the salon.
每个男孩都梦想成为年长女人
Every boy's dream is to be an older woman.
没错 英雄所见略同
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Yes!
呜呼
Whoo!
永远不要把这个想法告诉任何人
Never show this idea to anyone!
永远
Ever!
儿子 坐下
Son, pop a squat.
爸
Dad.
你是地球上我最不愿意
You're the last person on Earth
经营这家店的人
that I would let run this store.
我不知道你为什么想要这个
I don't know why you want this.
你不喜欢户外活动
You don't like the outdoors.
还记得童子军吗
Remember Boy Scouts?
你获得的唯一徽章是基于多元性和包容性
The only badge you got was in diversity and inclusion.
这非常重要
It's really important.
陈尸在树林里
Dying of exposure in the woods?
"别担心 我有
"Don't worry, I've got
我的多元性和包容性徽章"
my diversity and inclusion badge."
如果你死于暴露在仇恨中呢
Well, what if you're dying from exposure to hatred?
你知道我生命中的每一天
Do you know that every day of my life,
都会杀死一条生命吗
I've killed a living thing?
你认真的吗 -是的
Are you serious? -Yeah.
三周前我打了一只田鼠
I punched a field mouse three weeks ago.
我会对山猫竖中指
I would give a bobcat the finger,
如果这也算的话... -它们才不鸟你
if that's something, I mean... -They don't care.
爸 我只是需要更多的时间证明自己
Dad, I just need a little more time to prove myself.
更多时间 你都26了
More time? You're 26.
如今的孩子12岁就已经证明了他们自己
Kids today prove themselves when they're like 12.
你看过怪奇物语吗
Have you seen Stranger Things?
居里的孩子简直天资卓绝
The kids on that show are insanely talented.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我想你只是看到了
I think you're just seeing the glass as not having
杯子中没有足够的水 而看不到
enough water in it, as opposed to having
杯子中的水溢出来了
more than an adequate amount of water.
这句话不是这么说的
That's not how the saying goes.
指的是半杯水的哲学,悲观者称半杯水为半空,乐观者称半杯水为半满
半满与半空
Glass half full versus glass half empty.
你们这代人喜欢缩短一切
Yeah, well, your generation loves to shorten everything
直到完全没有意义为止
till it makes no fucking sense.
作为你的父亲...
As your father--
我会尽可能委婉的说出来
and I say this with all the warmth I can--
我只在意两样事情:金钱与权力
I only care about two things: money and power.
而你身上空空如也
And you have neither one.
好了 伙计们 扑克之夜终于来了
All right, boys, finally, poker night.
买♥♥定离手
Place your bets.
我们能玩其他的吗
Can we play something else?
我很无聊
I'm bored.
嘿 约翰 你的室友去哪了
Hey, John, where are your roommates at?
我不知道 估计又在忙 太糟糕了
I don't know, like, busy again. It sucks.
我得提醒他们我们是一支梦之队
I just got to fucking remind them that we're a dream team.
本 约翰 马尔特
Ben, John, Mart.
我们一直都是这样
That's, like, what it's always been.
那你想从你的朋友那里得到什么
So, what do you want from your friends?
我不知道 不离不弃 环游世界
I don't know, hang out forever, travel the world,
去某个像伦敦一样有异国情调的地方
go somewhere exotic like London.
你听起来很悲哀
You sound kind of sad.
我听起来悲哀 哇
I sound kind of sad? Wow.
伙计 -闭嘴 杰森 我要向你妈告状
Dude! -Shut up, Jason. I'll email your mom.
操♥你♥妈♥的 肥仔
Fuck you, fat boy!
你在和一帮11岁的孩子玩扑克
You're playing poker with 11-year-olds.
操♥你♥妈♥的 杰森 -混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, Jason! -Asshole!
你不能就这样...
You can't just...
嘿 我会把你屁♥股♥打开花
Hey, I'll kick your ass.
嘿 嗷 -想尝尝我的厉害吗
Hey! Ow! Oh! -Do you want a piece of me?
哇 好吧 -嘿 你干嘛
Wow, okay. -Hey! Come on!
这样怎么样 谁也别玩了 -你食不食油饼
How do you like that? No more game. -Come on!
伙计 我的大数据是怎么了
Dude, what is wrong with my algorithm?
欢迎来到性感历史第17部分
Welcome to Hot History Part 17:
雾山宝藏
The Treasure of Foggy Mountain.
记得这个人吗 迪奇·诺德文德
Remember this guy, Deetch Nordwind,
那个失踪的人
the guy who went missing?
他找寻找宝藏:玛丽·安托瓦内特半身像
He was looking for treasure: the bust of Marie Antoinette.
世界上的某个人拿着
Somebody has the key out there
寻找宝藏的钥匙 坐在他的房♥间里
to finding this treasure, sitting in someone's room,
他们毫不自知他们拿着
and they have no idea they have the key
通往价值逾1亿的宝藏的钥匙
to something worth over $100 million.
如果这个人是你 去吧
If it's you, go!
找到宝藏 全世界...
Find this treasure. It's over...
呜呼 耶 宝贝 你可以的
Whoo! Yay, baby! You got this.
你做得很好
You're doing so good.
电影精选列表