宝藏
Treasure.
为何总是踏破铁鞋无觅处
Why is it always so goddamn hard to find?
这是雾山宝藏的故事
This is the story of the treasure of Foggy Mountain,
价值连城的玛丽·安托瓦内特半身像
the priceless golden bust of Marie Antoinette.
在凡尔赛
It was stolen from Versailles
被法国海军探险家让·皮埃尔·勒罗什盗走
by French naval explorer Jean Pierre Le Roche.
他逃到美国 把它藏在深山之中
He fled to America and hid it deep within the mountain.
在他临终之际 他绘制了一幅地图
In his final days, he built a map,
一把通往传奇宝藏的钥匙
a key leading to this legendary treasure.
他的梦想是让世界上最勇敢
It was his dream that the bravest,
最无惧的探险家
most feared adventurers in the world
找到它并解开谜题
would find it and solve its puzzle.
事实并非如此
That is not what happened.
跳舞吧 -在聚光灯之下
* Dance ♪ -* Under the spotlight ♪
没有黑与白
♪ Neither Black nor white ♪
一切都没关系
♪ It doesn't matter ♪
舞动起来 舞动起来
♪ Do the dance, do the dance ♪
你的舞姿是个谜
♪ The way you move is a mystery ♪
跳舞吧
♪ Do the dance ♪
你永远跟我随着音乐一起跳舞...
♪ You're always there for music and me... ♪
早上好 基友们
Morning, my boys.
早上好啊 兄弟
Morning, brother.
早餐时间到 你们知道我喜欢鸡蛋
Breakfast time. You know I'm on the eggs.
接好了 大厨师
Heads up, Chef J.
看来我们只能吃...吃剩的泰式炒粉了
Guess we're just having... leftover pad Thai!
好耶 -喔~
Let's go! -Oh!
你永远跟我随着音乐一起跳舞...
♪ You're always there for music and me... ♪
该去上班了
Time to go to work.
我们走吧 -呜呼
Let's do it. -Whoo!
老兄 -噢 怎么回事
Dude. -Oh, what happened?
车子坏了 -不是吧 老哥
The Sube's busted. -Come on, man.
可恶
Dang it.
一起跳舞
♪ Do the D-A-N-C-E ♪
一 二 三 四 战斗
♪ One, two, three, four, fight ♪
抓好节拍 准备燃烧
♪ Stick to the B-E-A-T, get ready to ignite ♪
一起跳舞
♪ Do the dance ♪
在聚光灯下
♪ Under the spotlight ♪
没有黑与白...
♪ Neither Black nor white... ♪
胆小鬼 -何方妖孽胆敢口出狂言
Pussies. -The fuck did you just say to us?
我就说了咋了 瘦猴
You heard me, Slender Man.
给爷几个买♥♥些啤酒 否则打烂你们的屁♥股♥
Buy us some beer, or we'll beat your ass.
哇
Wow.
好吧 小老弟
All right, bro-bro.
你自找的
You asked for it.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, boys.
一起跳舞 一起跳舞
♪ Do the dance, do the dance ♪
抓好节拍
♪ Stick to the B-E-A-T ♪
一起跳舞 一起跳舞
♪ Do the dance, do the dance ♪
你掌控全场...
♪ You were such a P.Y.T... ♪
马丁×4
Martin, Martin, Martin, Martin,
马丁×5
Martin, Martin, Martin, Martin, Martin!
噢 -我的天
Oh! -Oh, my God!
马尔特
Mart?
小意思啦
Your boy's okay.
冲啊
Let's go!
不管发生什么
♪ Whatever happens ♪
一起跳舞 一起...
♪ Do the dance, do the... ♪
你们他妈死哪去了
Where the fuck were you?
你们迟到了三个小时
You're three hours late!
爸 你不明白
Dad, you don't understand.
车载音响坏了 我们得一路滑来
The Subes was busted, so we had to shred.
你们一路滑来
You had to shred?
等会 你这烈焰红唇是怎么回事
Wait a minute. Why are your lips red?
你是不是吃了蛋筒冰淇淋
Were you eating a snow cone?
你猜得真准
That was a really good guess.
警♥察♥都找上门了 据他们说
The police are here, and they're saying
你们给未成年人买♥♥酒
that you bought alcohol for minors.
大事不妙 -哦
Oh, no. -Oh.
没错 那是一种犯罪
Yeah, that's a crime.
在欧洲 喝酒的法定年龄是十岁
In Europe, the drinking age is like ten.
他们也许是欧洲人
They could have been European.
你脑子进水了才会认为他们是欧洲人
What made you think they were European?
他们有一种无法言喻的感觉 -没错
They had a certain je ne sais quoi. -Yeah.
我想他们其中有一个在吃巧克力面包
I think one of them was eating pain au chocolat.
本 我很快就要卸甲归田了
Ben, I'm gonna retire soon.
我不可能永远罩着你
I'm not always gonna be here to babysit you.
士可杀不可辱
What? You know what, no.
我能打断一下吗
Can I stop this for a second?
如果你胆敢...
If you ever, ever...
约翰尼 -...再这样跟我的好基友说话...
Johnny. -...talk to my friends like that...
约翰 -是
John! -Yeah.
哪凉快哪呆着去 否则我噶了你
Be someplace else right now, or I'll kill you.
收到 再见了兄弟
Got it. See you, brother.
不是我想无礼 但是
Uh, so I don't mean to be rude, but, like,
现在通常是午餐时间 所以我们能不能...
lunch is usually now, so could we...
我马上就走 谢谢你 先生
I'll go. Thank you, sir.
不过溜冰鞋很酷 不是吗
Skates are cool, though, right?
杀千刀的 你能不能站着别动
Goddamn it, would you stand still!
你像迪伦一点会要了你的命吗
Would it kill you to be just a little more like Dylan?
看看人家
I mean, look at that.
老天 那家伙简直是个摇滚明星
God, the guy's a rock star.
摇滚明星 他可能是世界上最普通的人了
A rock star? He's, like, the most normal guy in the world.
他是人中龙凤
He's the best.
他看起来像八年级的学生
He looks like he's in the eighth grade.
他太酷啦
He's so cool.
跟人家学着点
Try to pick up on what Dylan has.
好
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Yeah. Love you, too.
你刚才是不是看看四处有没有人...
Did you just look around to see if anyone was...
我没有 -你就是 我看到了...
Did not. -You did. I just saw...
你两边都看了 -你看错了
You went both shoulders. -Never did.
工作去 行吗 -好的
Get to work, okay? -All right.
愉快的谈话 -酷
Good talk. -Cool.
我们还是少点身体接触
Okay, let's... less touching.
把溜冰鞋给我脱了 -回见 抱歉
And take off the skates! -See you. Sorry.
多好的早晨啊 老兄 太神奇了
What a morning, man. That was amazing.
阿波罗·安东·奥诺,美国短道速滑运动员,13岁时开始练习滑冰,14岁成为最年轻全美短道速滑冠军
17岁成为最年轻的世界杯冠军,1999年获得世青赛冠军,在2000-01赛季包揽了世界杯所有距离项目的冠军和总成绩冠军
我感觉自己是阿波罗·奥诺 -你在说什么玩意
I feel like Apollo Ohno. -What are you talking about?
我们刚被骂得狗血淋头 -随你怎么说
We just got chewed out. -Whatever.
有时候我确实觉得
Sometimes it does feel like we're getting
我们宝刀已老 -我就是这个意思 老兄
a little too old for this. -That's what I'm saying, man.
我们才二十出头 各位
We're in our 20s, you guys.
正是和朋友一起玩耍的年纪
This is our time to have fun, hang out with our friends.
我已经26了 老哥 不是21
We're 26, man. We're not 21.
两者之间有很大的差别 -我的老天
There's a big difference. -Oh, my God.
你接下来是不是就要
Next thing I know, you're gonna, like,
十点上♥床♥睡觉 缴税
go to bed at 10:00 p.m. and, like, pay your taxes.
难道你不缴税吗 -你在说什么
Do you not pay taxes? -What are you talking about?
我们的工资还没到
You don't have to pay taxes
个税起征点 -到了
under a certain bracket. -Yeah, you do.
你要缴税的 -不 你不用 -我们必须缴...
Yes, you do. -No, you don't. -We have to pay... You sh...
我们必须缴税 -你会被审计的
We all have to pay. -You're gonna get audited.
国税局才不敢来我家 -他们敢
I dare the IRS to come to my house. -They will.
他们会审计你 -他们会审计你
They'll audit you. -They will audit you.
你在说什么 -把他们揍得屁滚尿流
What are you talking about? -Kick their ass.
嘿 你们在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
乌龟不能吃面包
Turtles can't eat bread!
该死 -把面包捞出来
Fuck. -Scoop the bread out.
你们拿乌龟 我来捞面包
You go for the turtles. I'll get the bread.
电影精选列表