我们到底在这干嘛 老兄 -我哪知道
What are we doing here, man? -I don't know.
这是一个邪教 对吧 -绝对是一个邪教
This is a cult, right? -It's absolutely a cult.
伙计 我刚才在外面 我觉得这是个邪教
Dude, I was just out there. I think this is a cult.
君子所见略同
That's what I was just saying.
这逊爆了 我讨厌穿着这些衣服
This sucks, dude. I hate wearing these clothes.
我还挺喜欢他们的 -你没事吧
I kind of like them. -Really?
因为你看上去就像一个双性恋的机械师
'Cause you look like a bisexual mechanic.
操♥你♥妈♥的 你看上去像个种口香糖的农民
Well, fuck you, man. You look like a gumdrop farmer.
谁关心我们看起来怎么样
Who cares how we look?
我两天没进食了
I haven't had food in 48 hours.
那个头头不就是
The guy in the head is, like,
最初的那一批寻宝者里的人 不是吗
the original treasure hunter, right?
是的 -我感觉这是世界上最糟糕的地方了
Yeah. -I mean, this feels like the worst place we could be.
我都懂 但那已经是十年前的事了
I know, I know, but that was like ten years ago.
我觉得我们没事
Okay? I think we're okay.
宝藏很安全 我把它藏起来了
And the treasure's safe. I just hid it.
什么意思 你藏哪了
What do you mean? Where?
什么鬼 -你藏起来了
What? -You hid it?
什么叫你藏起来了
You hid it? What are you talking about?
我们应该无时无刻不盯着玛吉
We should have eyes on Marge at all times.
你们够了 我对你们的大喊大叫丝毫不感兴趣
You know what? No, I am not even entertaining you yelling at me right now.
马丁 你刚扔掉了最后一块思慕奇
Martin, you just threw away your last smoochie.
而本 你差点就把我们留在树林里
And, Ben, you almost left us in the woods
这样你就可以独占玛吉
so you could take Marge for yourself.
现在我说了算 我是船长
I am in charge. I am de captain now.
菲利普船长》是由保罗·格林格拉斯执导,汤姆·汉克斯、巴哈德·阿布迪、法塞尔·阿迈德、凯瑟琳·基纳主演的纪实冒险
片,于2013年10月11日在美国上映。
别引用 菲利普斯船长
Don't quote Captain Phillips.
别模仿菲利普斯船长
Don't do Captain Phillips.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们出去 笑脸相迎
We're gonna go out there, put a smile on
吃他们的食物 因为我们需要吃东西
and eat their food, 'cause we need it.
好吧
Okay.
我可不喜欢这样
Don't love that.
非常感谢各位
Thank you so much, everyone,
出席今晚的晚宴
for occasioning this dinner tonight
向我们的三位新朋友致以欢迎
to welcome our three new friends.
自从我寻找雾山宝藏已经过去了许多年
It's been many years since I sought out the treasure of Foggy Mountain.
多年来 有许多刚愎的旅行者 梦想家加入了我
Over the years, I've been joined by many wayward travelers, dreamers,
以及和他们的学生走得太近的体育老师
gym teachers who got too close to their students.
我有罪
Guilty.
但容我辩解...
But, uh, in my defense, she was...
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们和谐相处... -什么
We live in harmony... -What?
远离文明世界
...away from the civilized world,
但当我们需要进城补充补给时
but when we do need to go on supply runs into town,
我们会戴上面罩以融入当地人
we put on our skin masks to seamlessly blend in.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
妈妈咪呀
Holy fucking shit, man.
我觉得这样更引人注目
I feel like that's way more noticeable.
绝对的
Yeah, definitely.
无意冒犯 -抱歉 你看起来很好
No offense. It's okay. -I'm sorry. You look good.
这里的大多数人为寻找雾山宝藏而来
Most of us came here to find the treasure of Foggy Mountain.
但最终 我们意识到我们并不需要宝藏
Eventually, we all realized we don't need treasure.
你们每一个人才是真正重要的
All that matters is you, me, each and every one of us,
这就是为什么我们这里遵循一个简单的指导原则
which is why we go by a simple guiding mantra here.
万物皆有灵
All lives matter.
抱歉 我说了些什么冒犯你们了吗
I'm sorry, did I... did we say something to offend you or...
你们什么时候离开社会文明来着
When did you guys leave society again?
十二年前 为什么这么问
12 years ago. What? Why?
原来如此 现在就说得通了
Ah. -Yeah. Yeah. -Now it clicks.
只是你这番话现在听来有些种族歧视
Just, like, now that's very racist.
种族歧视
Racist?
我们不是要... -不 我能理解
Well, we're not trying to... -No, no, I mean, totally...
万物皆有灵
All lives matter!
我感觉他明白其中的意义
I feel like he knows what it means.
我觉得他明白 -他绝对明白
I feel like he knows. -He definitely knows.
万物皆有灵 我还有一个纹身
All lives matter. I got a tattoo of it.
卧♥槽♥ 伙计 -我的天 太大了
Ah, shit, dude. -Oh, my God, dude. It's big.
前无古人后无来者
Nobody else get that.
不管怎样 我们都知道
、Regardless, we all know that
没人能找到宝藏
no one will ever find that treasure.
但即使我找到了
But even if I did,
我会把那座贪婪的纪念碑
I would take that monument to greed,
我向上帝发誓我会让它焚于熊熊烈火之下
and I swear to God I would destroy it in a big fire
连眼睛都不眨一下
without so much as batting an eye!
万福安康
Santé!
万福安康 -糟了
Santé! -Shit.
早知道不把宝藏藏到他椅子下了
I wish I didn't hide it next to his chair.
你说什么 -我把宝藏藏到他椅子下了
What'd you say? -I hid it next to his chair.
在他的高台上吗
On his perch?
你为什么要藏在那
Why would you hide it there?
我不知道 -你在逗我吗
I don't know. -Are you kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥真是个白♥痴♥
You're such a fucking idiot, man.
迪奇 我发现了几个游客
Deetch, I found some visitors.
你把宝藏放他椅子下吗 老铁
You put it under his fucking chair, man?
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
整晚拿着一个大手提袋
Carry around a tote bag all night
我他妈又不是在逛农贸市场
like I'm at some fucking farmers market?
问题出在手提袋吗
The problem was the tote bag?
我很抱歉 行吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我压根没想太多就把它塞到某个地方去了
I guess I wasn't thinking and I just shoved it somewhere.
我们得把它拿回来 好吗
Well, we got to get it back, all right?
泰勒现在估计就在外面找着宝藏
Taylor's probably out there looking for it right now.
你有没有看到我那三个皮包骨的白人朋友
Did you see my three skinny white friends
带着一个包四处走动
walking around with a bag?
丽莎可能也在找
Yeah, man, well, so is Lisa.
不可能 丽莎不可能
No way. Not Lisa, dude.
她现在肯定伤心欲绝
She's completely heartbroken right now.
丽莎 丽莎 丽莎
Lisa! Lisa! Lisa!
我们为什么不现在就去拿来
Why don't we just go grab it right now?
迪奇又不会整晚都坐在他的宝座上
It's not like Deetch is sitting on his throne all night.
外面有成百上千的人开派对 老铁
There's a million people out there partying, dude!
我不敢相信你会蠢到这种地步
I can't believe you were so stupid!
你想动粗吗 -也许我想
You want to get physical? -Yeah, maybe I do.
好啊 -你在干什么
Hey! Okay. -What are you doing?
你想和我玩吗
You want to fucking play that game?
我的天 你怎么会有那个
Oh, my God! Why do you have that?
当然是为了自卫啊 我可是带了很多现金的
For self-defense. I carry a lot of cash.
我申请不了借记卡
I can't get approved for a debit card.
你是说了借记卡吗
Did you say "debit card"?
什么
What?
我们被别人锁喉的时候
You didn't want to whip that thing out
你没想过把那东西拿出来吗
when we were getting punched in the throat?
你们完全控制住了局面
You had that completely under control.
我们绝对没有 -我们没有
We absolutely did not! -No, we didn't!
玛吉把你们逼疯了
Oh, Marge is driving you guys crazy.
我们的友谊正分崩离析
Our relationship is falling apart.
如果你们再不正常一点
If you don't start acting like we normally do--
像正常朋友一样 我就要...
like regular friends, I guess--you... I'm gonna...
别 别 别
Don't. Don't do that. Don't do that.
我不想这么做 -约翰
I don't want to do it. -John.
你不必这样做 -我的天啊
You don't have to do it. -Oh, my God!
嗷 这比我想象中的痛好多
Ow, that hurt so much more than I thought it would!
你为什么要这样做
Why did you do it?
没有其他办法可以证明我的观点了
No other way I can prove my point.
明明还有很多方法
Yes, there are plenty of ways.
我的天 -伙计
Oh, my God! -Oh, dude!
嗷 嗷 -我看不下去了 约翰尼 伙计...
Ow, ow, ow! -I can't look at this. Johnny, buddy...
我有点头晕目眩 伙计
I'm getting woozy, dude.
你为什么要这样说话 -我有点头晕
Why are you talking like that? -I'm getting woozy.
电影精选列表