这样吧 把我拍下来
You know what? Go ahead and film me,
因为我很确定我老爸
'cause I'm pretty sure my old man
想看到他的儿子是一个行动派
is gonna want to see his boy in action.
好了
Okay.
我的天 还真陡峭啊
Oh, my God, it is steep.
我的天 -喔 喔 喔
Oh, my God! -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
本
Ben!
本 你像一只风筝
Ben, you're like a kite!
什么 -你像我的风筝 本
What? -You're like my kite, Ben.
我感觉我现在在沙滩上
I feel like I'm at the beach right now.
像只风筝一样
Oh, like a kite!
约翰 别拍了 -收到
John, cut the video. -Got it.
我发给了你♥爸♥
I sent it to your dad.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么 不
What? No!
该死 -你在逗我吗
Shit. -Are you kidding me?
本 -喔 喔 喔
Ben! -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
本 你把我也带上了
Ben, you're taking me up with you!
不好 给我下来 -注意悬崖
Oh, no! No, stop! -The cliff!
注意悬崖 -不 停下来
The cliff! -No, stop, stop!
不
No!
我的天 大家都没事吧 -嗷
Oh, my God, is everyone okay? -Ow.
有事 疼死我了 -哥几个
No, dude, that hurt. -Dudes?
我身上严重擦伤了
I did seriously bruise my taint.
我们差点就死了
We almost died.
他妈的这树上有蚂蚁
And there are fucking ants in this tree.
如果你不出手那么百分百会失手
Well, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, man.
闭嘴 -你给我闭嘴 伙计 -说真的
Shut up. -Shut up. Shut the fuck up, man. -No, dude.
本 你失败了 好吗 你失败了
Ben, you failed, okay? You failed.
得了吧 马丁
Come on, Martin.
亲爱的上帝 求求你把我从这次和我的两个损友
Dear God, please save me from this terrible trip
可怕的旅行中解救出来
with my two awful friends.
请带我们找到宝藏 我保证
Please lead us to the treasure, and I promise I'll be
我会做一个像罗马教皇或饶舌者钱斯一样忠诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
a good Christian like the Pope or Chance the Rapper.
等会 各位 安静点
Wait. Guys, shut up, shut up.
干嘛
What?
伙计 你们看
Dude, look.
那个是罗盘上的洞穴吗
Is-is that the chamber thing from the compass?
老哥 还真是 -噢
Dude, it-it is. -Oh!
不可能吧 -哇 就是这了
No way! -Wow, that's it.
我们他妈的找到了 -我的天
We fucking found it! -Oh, my God.
"让我做你的向导 你将寻到宝"
"Let me be your guide, and riches you will find."
"让我做你的向导 你将寻到宝"
"Let me be your guide, and riches you will find."
我把大家带到这的 -你给我闭嘴
Dude, I got us here. -Shut the fuck up.
天啊
Holy shit, dude.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们怎么进去
How do we get in?
呃... -等会 唷唷唷
Um... -Wait, yo, yo, yo.
你拿着罗盘吗
Do you have the compass?
把罗盘给我 -罗盘 快快快
Give-give me the compass. -The compass. Go, go, go.
这里闻起来像屁道
It smells like bussy in here.
哥们 现在别提这茬了行吗
Dude, don't start saying that now.
这肯定是勒罗什死前的藏身之处
This must have been where Le Roche hid before he died.
什么
Dude, what?
肯定是这了 -我的天
It must be here. -Oh, my God.
哥几个 看啊
Guys, look.
这看上去像海绵宝宝的门
That looks like SpongeBob's door.
什么 -像他的菠萝房♥上的门
What? -Like on his pineapple house.
伙计 那...那是宝藏门
Dude, that's-that's the treasure door.
宝藏可能就在那里
That's probably where the treasure is.
这是快巨大的钢铁...打开它
It's, like, a giant steel... Open it.
伙计 打开它
Dude, open it.
我想它锁住了
I think it's locked.
那有钥匙吗 -不清楚
Is there a key? -I don't know.
显然它不会就这么打开 对吧
Okay, obviously, it wasn't just gonna be open, right?
也许这就像一个密室
Maybe this is like an escape room.
也许我们得四处找找钥匙或者线索
Maybe we just have to look around for a-a key or a clue.
开动你们的脑筋 我们能搞清楚的
Use your brains. We can figure this out.
该死
Shit.
等会
Wait.
看 在画的下面
Look, under the painting.
"宝藏对一个人来说太过珍贵
"A treasure too great for one man.
"只有和谐的团队才能...
"Only a group in harmony can...
找到"
find it."
破坏了韵律
Botched the rhyme there.
你知道那什么意思吗
You know what that means, though?
我们必须和谐相处
We have to be in harmony.
我们必须齐心协力
We have to work together.
当然了
Of course.
可恶
Dang it.
真不敢相信我们大老远赶来
I can't believe we came all this way
却打不开一扇门
and we can't open the door.
感觉彷徨
♪ Feeling lost ♪
疲惫不堪
♪ Feeling tired ♪
无处可去 时间已过
♪ Nowhere to go, time has expired ♪
我们已到达终点
♪ We've reached the end ♪
伤心欲绝
♪ And we are sad ♪
真不错
Nice.
那是什么
What was that?
是音乐打开了门吗
Did the music open the door?
我们一弹到和♥弦♥ 它就掉了下来
As soon as we hit the harmony, it just came off.
"和♥弦♥"
"Harmony."
"只有和♥弦♥的一组人才能找到"
"Only a group in harmony can find it."
这说的是字面上的和♥弦♥ 继续弹 约翰
They're talking about literal harmonies. Keep going, John.
继续弹 -继续弹
Keep playing. -Keep going. Keep going.
心力交瘁 惶惶不安
♪ Feeling stressed, feeling sick ♪
碌碌无为 一事无成
♪ Nothing's working, nothing seems to stick ♪
和声 马尔特
Hit it, Mart.
哦 勒罗什
♪ Oh, Le Roche ♪
哦 先生
♪ Oh, please, monsieur ♪
帮帮我们
♪ Help us out ♪
芝麻开门
♪ And open le door ♪
芝麻开门
♪ Open le door ♪
芝麻开门
♪ Open le door. ♪
有野兽 有野兽
It's an animal! It's an animal!
我的天 那是一只野兽
Oh, my God, it's an animal!
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick to my stomach.
那是什么鬼
What was that?
我觉得那是一只变♥态♥的没毛的熊
I think it was, like, a sick, hairless bear.
它为什么会一根毛都没有啊 -我哪知道
Why didn't it have any hair? -I don't know.
也许它被困在这里了
Maybe it got trapped in there.
我不干了 别管这钱了
I'm done. Forget the money.
没错 -这不值得
Yeah. -It's not worth it.
我们走吧 -等等
No, let's go. -Wait, wait, wait.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
一条思慕奇小路 他会把这些吃掉的
A trail of smoochies--he'll eat 'em right up.
哦 伙计 好吧
Oh, dude. Okay.
这是个好主意吗
Is this a good idea, man?
世界上没有人喜欢思慕奇
No one in the world likes smoochies.
我只是说... -好了 大家靠近点
I-I'm just saying... -Okay, everybody, get close.
他可能会以为那是自己的粑粑
He might, like, think it's his own turds.
他喜欢思慕奇吗
Does he like the smoochies?
马丁
Martin!
他在跟着宝藏
It's following the treasure!
你扔给我♥干♥嘛
Why did you throw it to me?
吃的 给你吃的 -把吃的扔了
Food! Food for you! -Oh, throw the food!
去追好吃的
Follow the food! Follow the food!
我拉裤子里了 -不
I shit my pants. -No.
我他妈拉裤子里了
Yeah, I fucking dumped in my pants.
Crank That - Soulja Boy
酱爆弟弟在此
电影精选列表