Oh, damn, here they come.
他们美味极了
They're so good.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我对核桃过敏
Oh, I'm allergic to walnuts.
艾米不知道吗
Does Amy not know?
不知道 她觉得我喜欢她的沙拉
No, she thinks I love this salad.
见鬼 你得把这些给吃掉
Fuck, you got to start eating these, man.
快 快 快
Go, go, go! Hurry!
你得吃得比我快
You got to go faster than I'm going,
否则这堆还是保持着同样的大小
or else the pile just stays the same size.
我爱艾米 但我正深陷于我自己创造的炼狱
I love Amy, but I am in a hell of my own making.
你们听见摩托车的声音了吗 -我的天
Do you guys hear a motorcycle? -Oh, my God.
通知媒体吧 教堂建在大路旁边
Alert the press. This church is close to a road.
不许笑 你不是我的朋友
Don't laugh. You're not my friend.
马丁
Martin!
我们去救我们的朋友吧
Let's go save our friend.
这是怎么回事 -宝贝 我非常抱歉
What's going on? -Baby, I'm sorry.
我们售卖♥♥会上见
I'll see you at the sale.
现在 让我们把头发剪了
Now, let's get some haircuts.
什么...
What...
顺便告诉你 你那位奇怪的朋友吃了我所有的核桃
Oh, by the way, your weird friend ate all my walnuts.
我试过拦住他 我不知道怎么会...
I tried to stop him. I don't know what...
测试 测试
Test. Testing.
为什么要我来修这个头套
Why am I the one that has to fix this head?
我只是来拿我的花环的 你看见了吗
Um, just came to get my flower crown. Have you seen it?
就在你眼皮底下呢
You're looking right at it.
我不知道那是我的
Oh, didn't know that one was mine.
我们能好好谈谈吗 拜托了
Can we just talk to each other, please?
我们本来可以谈的
We could've been talking.
我们本来可以每天都在一起
We could've been hanging out every day.
但现在随便了
But whatever.
我要去看看我的新朋友
I'm gonna go see my new friends.
他们当然会喜欢你了 你对他们言听计从
Of course they love you. You do whatever they say.
因为你是个跟班
'Cause you're a follower.
没人喜欢你
Well, no one likes you,
因为你是一个糟糕的朋友
because you're a bad friend.
我是个糟糕的朋友 那可有的说了
Me being a bad friend--that's rich.
如果我是个糟糕的朋友...
If I'm such a bad friend...
我为什么要用一个魔术
why would I set up a magic trick
从迪奇手上偷走宝藏
to steal the treasure back from Deetch
把它给了我朋友
and give it to my friends?
今晚 他们就要把宝藏
And tonight, they're selling it
苏格兰东南部的一个小村庄,位于爱丁堡西南约20英里处
以1.1亿美元的价格在阿伯科恩卖♥♥掉
for $110 million at Trout Plus on Abercorn.
不是在芒福德的那家
Not the one that's on Mumford.
而是在阿伯科恩的那家 -好吧
The one that's on Abercorn. -Okay.
老天 把话说开感觉真好 你不觉得吗
God, it's just nice to talk, you know?
不戴面具 不作伪装
No skin masks, no disguises.
今晚 我们要向世界展露我们的真面目
Tonight, we show the world exactly who we are.
迪奇 你没必要这么做
Deetch, you don't have to do this.
毁掉它你能得到什么
What would you get out of destroying it?
那可是一亿美元啊
It's a hundred million dollars.
我不会毁掉它 你这个蠢贱♥人♥
I'm not gonna destroy it, you stupid bitch.
你疯了 -是吗
You are insane. -Am I?
你会怎么处理这笔钱
What would you have done with the money?
我会和我两个最好的朋友一起去伦敦
I would've gone to London with my two best friends.
你不需要一亿美元来做这件事
You don't need a hundred million dollars to do that.
你朋友根本不想和你一起去
Your friends just don't want to go with you.
不不不 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no, don't.
不要啊 这里面可能有虫子呢
No! There might be a bug in here!
加速前进 丽莎
Gun it, Lisa.
丽莎 别和他同流合污
Lisa, don't go down with him.
他是个骗子 他想私吞那笔钱
He's a liar! He wants to keep it!
我很抱歉 丽莎
I'm sorry, Lisa!
我们来啦 约翰尼 -我们来啦 伙计
Here we come, Johnny boy! -Here we come, man!
好了 本死哪去了
Okay. Where's Ben?
买♥♥家就快到了
Buyer's almost here.
嘿 为什么开胃小菜还没准备好
Hey, and why are the hors d'oeuvres not here yet?
你又是何方神圣
And who the hell are you?
我是鉴定官
I'm the appraiser.
伦敦的一家艺术品拍卖♥♥行
买♥♥家把我从苏比士叫过来的
The buyer sent me in from Sotheby's.
好吧 你这张怪脸把气氛全毁了
Yeah, well, your weird face is ruining the vibe.
我在试着营造气氛
I'm trying to set a mood.
这可是一桩大事
This is a big deal.
这家伙可是一线明星
This guy's an A-lister.
我的天
Oh, my God!
那是他 他到这里
That's him! He's here! Mwah!
所有人 买♥♥家已经到了
Everybody, the buyer's here!
麻利点 迪伦 吸尘器呢
Come on! Dylan, vacuum!
拿出来 快拿出来
Get it out! Get it out now! Go!
所有人站成一条线
Everybody on the line!
梦想照进现实了
This is the real thing!
那是《怪奇物语》里的达斯汀吗
Is that Dustin from Stranger Things?
是的 就是他
Yes, it is.
伽塔·马塔拉佐
Gaten Matarazzo...
欢迎光临小店 -你可以
welcome to my store. -Yeah, well, you can
叫我《怪奇物语》里的超级大帅哥
just call me that pretty motherfucker from Stranger Things.
哦 -(礼貌而不尴尬的微笑)
Oh. -Ha-ha.
不可思议 -我逗你呢
Oh, incredible. -I'm joking.
逗你玩呢 逗你玩呢
I'm playing. I'm playing.
请吧
Oh, yeah, please.
美国这点总是让我不舒服
This part of the country makes me uncomfortable.
她萦绕在我心怀
♪ She's always on my mind ♪
时间一分一秒溜走
♪ I'm running out of time ♪
我想念我的朋友
♪ I miss my friends, smoking on a... ♪
什么鬼
What the hell?
约翰
John?
你们回来了
You guys came back.
伙计 我们非常抱歉
Dude, we are so sorry, man!
我们不该把你丢在这的
We never should've left you here.
永远不该 我们太蠢了 -伙计
Never. That was insane. -Dude.
我的天 -他们为什么把你绑起来
Oh, my God! -They tied you up?
伙计 迪奇暴走了
Dude, yes. Deetch went crazy, man.
等会 大家都去哪了
Wait. Where is everyone?
他们发现宝藏的事了
They found out about the treasure.
什么 -迪奇知道了
What? -Deetch found out.
他怎么会知道
How did he find out?
这不重要 -你告诉他的吗
It doesn't matter. -You told him?
约翰 你不是吧 -抱歉了 老兄
John! Come on, man! -I'm sorry, dude.
我们得走了 我们的赶去Trout+
We got to go. We got to go to Trout Plus.
好了 丽莎 待着这 守住后门
Okay. Lisa, stay here. Take the back entrance.
确保没人离开
Make sure no one leaves.
迪奇 我觉得我们...
Oh, Deetch, I thought we...
我的天
Oh, oh, my God.
我想你们手上有属于我的东西
I think you have something that belongs to me.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
我们是来偷走宝藏的
Oh, um, we-we're here to steal the treasure.
哦 不
Oh, no!
我们要去哪 约翰
Where are we going, John?
我们不可能及时赶到的
There's no way we're gonna make it in time.
不可能的
There's one way.
约翰 我们来这里干嘛
John, what are we doing here?
伙计 你想飞下去吗
Dude, you gonna fly down?
那是Trout+
That's Trout Plus.
这是唯一能让我们及时赶到的办法
This is the only way we'll make it in time.
不 约翰 我们试过一次了
No, John, we did this once, man.
我不知道你好记不记得 我变成了一面风筝
I don't know if you remember--I became a kite.
兄弟们 我们得把玛吉夺回来
You guys, we got to get Marge back.
让我们为了所爱之人拼了
Let's do it for the people that you guys love.
马尔特 我对你女朋友太混♥蛋♥了
Mart, I've been a dick to your girlfriend, man.
老实说 我甚至不知道她姓什么
电影精选列表