If I'm being honest, I don't know her last name even.
她姓墨菲
It's Murphy.
墨菲 -墨菲
Murphy. -Murphy.
很美的姓
That's beautiful.
谢谢 -还有本尼
Thank you. -And, Benny,
我想你和你♥爸♥之间这种奇怪的关系
I feel like a big part of the reason why
我负有很大一部分责任
you and your dad have a weird relationship
因为我在大众点评上给你差评
is 'cause I write Yelp reviews complaining about you,
希望法利能看到然后炒了你
hoping Farley sees them and fires you.
什么 -是的 伙计
What? -Yeah, dude.
为什么 -因为我想害他被炒
Why? -Because I wanted him
然后我们就可以
to get fired so we could go, like,
有更多时间打保龄球或者做一些其他蠢事
bowling more or some stupid shit.
什么鬼 -我的天
What the fuck? -Oh, my God.
我不知道 伙计 我是一个烂人
I don't know, man. I'm fucked-up.
在我还是个小孩的时候 你们就伴我左右
When I was a kid, you guys were there for me.
在你们眼中我不是那个鸡儿男孩 我只是约翰
I wasn't Penis Boy to you guys. I was just John.
我一直都是一个混♥蛋♥ 但我会改正
And I've been an asshole, but I can change.
我会去了解艾米·米勒
I'll get to know Amy Miller.
我刚说了是墨菲 约翰
I just said Murphy, John.
墨菲 墨菲 -墨菲啊 老铁
Murphy, Murphy. -Murphy, dude.
我感激不尽如果你... -抱歉 抱歉
I'd appreciate it if... -I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不能再拖你们的后腿了
I can't hold you guys back anymore.
我现在明白了
I know that now.
好了 兄弟们
All right, boys.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
慢着
Wait!
我们陪你一起
We're coming with you.
我宁愿死也不想失去你们 兄弟们
I'd rather die than live without you, boys.
现在让我们去赚一亿美元吧
Now let's go make a hundred million.
呜呼
Whoo!
兄弟们 是时候了
Yeah, now, come on, boys.
飞行星期五
It's Fly Day Friday.
带我走吧
♪ Take me out ♪
我不再是风筝了
I'm not a kite anymore!
我爱死你们了
I fucking love you guys!
我也爱你 伙计
I love you, too, man!
我靠
Holy shit!
是那只鹰
It's the hawk!
我们激励它飞了起来
We inspired him to fly!
干得漂亮 伙计 -不客气
Good job, dude! -Yeah!
我们就快到了 我感觉太奇妙了
We're almost there! I feel amazing!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no! No!
发生了什么 怎么了
What happened? What's wrong?
鹰撕破了我的飞行服
The hawk ripped my suit!
什么 -我的鸡儿露出来了
What? -My penis slipped out!
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你身上为什么总是发生这种事
How does this always happen to you?
伙计 那只鹰怎么了
Dude, what's up with the hawk?
把你鸡儿拿开
Put your penis away.
抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
约翰的鸡儿露出来了吗
Is John's dick out?
发生了什么
What's going on?
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
我们前来摧毁宝藏
We've come to destroy the treasure.
这是我们其中一个想法
That is one of the ideas we are floating around.
我知道我有点搞不清楚这里的状况
I mean, I know I have a lot of catching up to do,
但伙计们 你们不是吧
but, guys, seriously,
我都不知道你们为什么要听他的
I don't even know why you're listening to him.
我来自好莱坞
See, I'm from Hollywood.
我一眼就能认出谁在装腔作势 相信我
I know a poseur when I see one. Trust me.
这个人无足轻重
This guy doesn't matter.
重要的是艺术
What matters is art.
这才是真正的无价之宝
It is value--real priceless value.
迪奇不重要吗 所有的生灵都重要
Deetch doesn't matter? All lives matter.
他刚才说的是什么鬼
What the hell did he just say?
我们团结一心 对吗
Okay, we're all in this together, right?
对
Yeah!
伙计 从上面看真是风光无限
Dude, it's so beautiful up here.
我好喜欢 -如此安宁
I love it. -So peaceful.
太安宁了
It's peaceful.
等一会 兄弟们
Wait a second, guys.
我们该怎么着陆
How do we land?
我不知道啊
Huh. Yeah, I don't know.
我觉得我们还是慢慢来吧
I think we just got to drag our legs
直到我们碰到地面
until they hit the ground and go...
我的天
Oh, my God.
爸
Dad!
你是怎么活下来的
How are you alive?
都是肾上腺素 我们就像超级英雄一样
The adrenaline. We're like superheroes!
哦 要死了
Oh, I died.
这里是地狱吗
Is this hell?
马丁 你还好吗
Martin! Are you okay?
波比 演奏我们的战歌♥
Poppy, play our war anthem.
战歌♥
War anthem?
我们得和这些穿着紫衣的人战斗吗
So we have to fight these purple guys,
如果不 他们就会偷走我们的宝藏然后杀了我们
and if we don't, they'll steal our treasure and murder us.
是的
Yes.
之前打过架吗
Ever been in a fight before?
没打过 我想他们也没打过
No. I don't think they have, either.
但他们有武器 -没事的
But they have, like, weapons and shit. -It's all right.
你有自信心 -好吧
Just use your confidence. -Okay. Yep.
拿出点自信来 -把你们手举起来
Have some confidence. -Put your hands up.
Young Folks - Sleeping At Last
我们不必在意年轻之人
♪ And we don't care about the young folks ♪
谈论着年轻的潮流
♪ Talking 'bout the young style ♪
我们不必在意...
♪ And we don't care about... ♪
到底发生了什么 这太疯狂了
What the hell is going on? This is insane!
我们不必在意他们的种种过错
♪ And we don't care about their own faults ♪
操
Fuck!
别担心 伙计们 这里归我管
Don't worry, guys. I'm in charge.
我会保护每个人
I'll protect everyone.
凯文
Kevin.
伙计 我们还一起吃过早餐呢
Dude, we just had breakfast together.
你被洗♥脑♥了 兄弟 别把我头砍下来
You're brainwashed, dude. Please don't chop my head off.
我们不必在意那些年轻之人
♪ And we don't care about the young folks... ♪
哦 -艾米
Oh. -Amy.
约翰 -什么鬼
John. -Oh, what?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
团队合作 -团队合作
Teamwork. -Teamwork.
我的天
Oh, my God!
那是伽塔·马塔拉佐吗 -是的
Is that Gaten Matarazzo? -Yes.
那是约翰吗
Is that John?
喔
Whoa.
我走错房♥间了
Um, I am in the wrong room,
我想我还是离开吧
so I think I'm just gonna go, and whatever...
站住 等会 不行 我们在干什么
Stop. Wait. No, no. What are we doing?
我们不能杀了那个人
W-We're not gonna kill this little person
就因为一个疯子的指示
just because, you know, a maniac told us to.
因为我们不是跟班
'Cause we're not followers.
你们不需要这个邪教
You guys don't need this cult.
你们有着自♥由♥意志和无限的可能
You have free will and all this possibility.
你可以是个舞蹈家 你可以是个歌♥手
Like, you could be a dancer; and you, a singer.
你可以是...
And you could be...
A&E台的剧情类真人秀节目,讲述的是生产猎鸭用具的Robertson家族的真实故事
《鸭子王朝》的演员
on Duck Dynasty, I guess.
让他看看谁才是老大
Let's show him who's boss!
够了 你们听到迪奇的话了 我要杀了她
Enough! You heard Deetch. I'm gonna kill her!
我的天 不要
Oh, my God, no!
我的天
Oh, my God.
操 -泰勒
Ah, fuck. -Taylor.
你怎么找到我的 -我看见约翰在天上飞
电影精选列表