到底发生了什么 约翰 我们能谈谈吗
What the hell is going on? John, can we just talk?
行 -我觉得也许你...
Yeah. -I feel like maybe you're...
我的天啊 为什么
Oh, my God! Why?
我只是想给你们上一堂... -我的天
I'm trying to teach you guys a lesson... -Oh, my God.
...关于友谊和友谊的力量的课
...about friendship and the power of friendship.
我日
Oh, fuck me!
我是男高中生 -你发什么神经
I'm in middle school! -What? What?
你们还记得高中的美好时光吗
Y'all remember the good old days of middle school?
高中 -你是中风了吗
Middle school? -Are you having a stroke?
我们每天纵情声色犬马
We would hang out like every day, dude.
我们曾经不亦乐乎 而最近这两个月
It was amazing. Except for those two months
本以为他是T.J.斯卡迪尼的朋友
where Ben thought he was friends with T.J. Scardini.
我就是T.J.斯卡迪尼的朋友
I was friends with T.J. Scardini.
你是指你们拼过车吗
Uh, you mean you guys carpooled?
操♥你♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck you!
我和他一样受欢迎
I was just as popular as him!
你是说T.J.斯卡迪尼吗 -对
As T.J. Scardini? -Yeah!
那家伙在你没出生前
Dude was getting his dick sucked
就有人给他吹♥箫♥了
before we even knew it was possible.
你给我闭嘴
Oh, you shut up!
退后
Back up!
你在干什么 -操 我喜欢
What are you doing? -Fuck! I like it!
我开始感觉良好了
It's starting to feel good!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Man, fuck this!
我们得回♥回♥神了 我们在干什么
We got to focus up, all right? What are we doing?
他们随时都可能找到玛吉并销毁掉
A-Any second now, they could find Marge and destroy it.
也许他们想这么做并没有错
Maybe they're not wrong for wanting to do that, okay?
也许迪奇说得对 也许金钱并不是一切
Maybe Deetch is right. Maybe money isn't everything.
你当然会这么说了 老铁
Of course you would say that, man,
因为你没有什么可花的
'cause you have nothing to spend it on.
抱歉你家里没有一堆破事等着你去解决 但我们有
Yeah, sorry you don't have shit waiting for you back home, but we do.
别再把我当个小孩一样吼了
Stop yelling at me like I'm a fucking kid.
我会去拿来
I will go and get it.
他们找不到的
It's not like they found it.
我们找到宝藏了
We found the treasure.
我的天 什么鬼 -我的天
Oh, my God! What? -Oh, my God.
找到它简直不要太容易
It was really easy to find.
糟了 -它哪去了
Oh, shit. -No, no, no. Where is it? Where is it?
它哪去了 -它已经准备好被烧毁了
Where is it? -It's getting prepared for burning.
可恶 不要 -我的天
Shit, shit, no! -Oh, my God.
该死
Goddamn it.
原来是你带来的
So it was you who brought it.
你会在焚毁宝藏的仪式上授奖
You will be rewarded at the treasure burning ceremony.
朋友们 我们得到了一份礼物
Friends, we've been given a gift--
我们反对的一切的象征
the symbol of everything we stand against--
今晚我们将毁掉玛丽·安托瓦内特半身像
and tonight we destroy the bust of Marie Antoinette!
烧了它
Burn!
这一切都要归功于我们的新朋友 约翰
And it's all thanks to our new friend, John.
不 你不必把我指出来
No, no, you don't have to point me out.
没关系 -朋友们
It's okay. -Friends,
看看这个荒谬的东西 尽情嘲笑吧
look upon this ridiculous object and laugh.
不是真的让你笑
Not literally.
对那些和我们一样开悟的人 这能值多少钱呢
To those as enlightened as us, how much is it even worth?
一亿美元
A hundred million dollars!
一亿美元
A hundred million dollars.
好吧
Right.
我想我有段时间没想这个了
I guess I haven't thought of that in a while.
老天 那可真是一笔丰厚的钱啊
God, it's a lot of money.
这玩意越来越重了
Shit's getting heavy, though.
慢着
Wait.
烧了它会不会太不理智了
Is burning this insane?
烧了它
Burn it!
酱爆弟弟在此
♪ Soulja Boy off in this, oh ♪
看我动感的舞姿 看我尽情摇摆
♪ Watch me crank it, watch me roll ♪
看我跳起这支酱爆之舞
♪ Watch me crank that Soulja Boy ♪
然后做超人一样的动作...
♪ Then Superman that, oh... ♪
约翰尼的火焰
Johnny Flames.
好极了 你男朋友害我们损失了一亿美元
Great. Your boyfriend just lost us a million dollars.
他可能正伤心呢 他可能
He probably feels bad. He probably feels
比我们还难受 -得了吧 你难道没意识到
worse than we do. -Shit, please. Do you realize
我所做的一切都是为了我们吗
I've been doing all this for us?
不 你就和你的新朋友待在这里吧
No. Stay here with your new musty-ass friends.
我要走了 我要回家 你不准跟着我 -等会
I'm gone. I'm going home, and don't you follow me. -Wait.
留就留
Well, fine.
反正我也受够了你对我指手画脚 所以...
I'm sick of doing whatever you want to do anyway, so...
也许我会待着这自己好好想想
maybe I'm just gonna stay here and think for myself
然后加入这个邪教
and join this cult.
约翰死哪去了
Where-where is John?
你怎么做到的 你怎么拿到的
How'd you do that, man? How did you get that?
都是镜子的功劳 一直都是镜子
It's just mirrors, man. It's always mirrors.
我们走
Let's go. Go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我一直都知道你是一位出色的魔术师 伙计
I always knew you were an amazing magician, man.
该死
Goddamn.
你在干什么 伙计 -你怎么了
What-what are you doing, man? -What's up?
我要留下
I'm staying.
什么
What?
我要留在这 伙计
I'm staying here, man.
你们是对的
You guys were right.
我家里没有任何东西等着我回去
I don't have fucking anything waiting for me back home.
我的天 -拜托 我们不是那个意思
Oh, my God. -Oh, come on, we-we didn't mean that.
不 你们说得对
No, you did mean it.
伙计 这可是一亿美元
Dude, it is a hundred million dollars.
好吗 你现在可以随心所欲了
Okay? You can do anything you want now.
也许我们不配得到宝藏
Maybe we don't deserve the treasure.
我的天 -那谁配呢
Oh, my God. -Why do we deserve it?
我们生活顺遂无忧无虑
We haven't struggled.
你在说什么 我挣扎过
What are you talking about? I've struggled.
你什么时候挣扎了
When have you struggled?
我有焦虑症
I have anxiety.
每个人都有焦虑症
Everybody has anxiety!
我还服了药呢 你个混♥蛋♥
Well, I take pills for it, you asshole!
每个人都服了药
Everyone... everyone takes pills for it.
不 他们没有
No, they don't, man.
你们就是不懂
You guys don't get it.
现在我们有了这笔钱
Now that we have that money, we're over
我们一踏出这座山我们就完了
as soon as we leave this mountain,
我不想面对那种情况
and I don't want to deal with that.
你只是想安守现状
Y-You just don't want to change.
你只是一昧想让我成为该死的劳伦斯
You just want me to be fucking Lawrence.
劳伦斯很有趣
Lawrence was fun as shit.
我不喜欢我们的生活 行吗
I don't love our life, okay?
我不想和另外两个人蜗居在一所小小的房♥子里
I don't want to wake up in a shitty house I share with two other people.
说实话 你们俩
And I want to be honest, you guys don't
喷的除臭剂不够多 -什么鬼
put on enough deodorant. -What?
收回那句话 老兄
Take that back, man.
自行我认识你们依赖
You guys have smelled a little bit bad
你们身上就有股臭味 -随便你 马尔特
for as long as I've known you. -Whatever, Mart.
你痴迷于你一直在欺骗的女孩
You're obsessed with this girl that you're lying to.
而你想和自己的老爸做♥爱♥
And you want to have sex with your own father.
好过要和你做朋友
Better than being friends with you.
我宁愿和我老爸做♥爱♥
I would rather have sex with my dad
舔他的睾丸也不愿和你做朋友
and suck on his nuts than be friends with you.
原形毕露 -那听起来很不对劲
There you go. -That sounds bad.
我知道我不该说那句话 我收回
I get that that sounds bad, and I take that back.
好吧 -也许你是对的
All right. -Maybe you're right.
也许这只让我们徒增烦恼
Maybe this is just making all of us unhappy.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah, no. That's what I'm saying.
你们知道好朋友有多难找吗
You guys realize how rare it is to find great friends?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
电影精选列表