快赶上基♥督♥教历法的62岁
That's like 62 in Christian years.
至少 -如果这由她决定
At least. -If it was up to her,
她现在可能已经有12个孩子了
she would have like 12 kids by now.
你养不起12个孩子
You can't afford 12 kids.
不行 我只能喂他们狗粮了
No. I'd have to feed 'em dog food.
没错 -或者干草
Yeah. -Or hay.
你也可以给他们吃宝宝应该吃的牛排和鱼子酱
Or you feed 'em steak and caviar like babies should be fed.
你可以坐拥一亿美元
You could with a hundred mil.
什么 -一亿美元
What? -A hundred million dollars?
在这个温暖的夏夜 我们坐在这里
We are sitting here on this warm summer night
看着改变我们人生的钥匙
looking at the key to changing our lives.
我们还在等什么呢
What are we waiting for?
嘿~ 噢~
Hey! Oh!
嘿~ 噢~ 嘿~
Hey! Oh! Hey!
他妈的 -我祝你们友谊破裂
Oh, shit. -I hope your friendship falls apart!
他刚才说什么 -我们没事
What did he just say? -We're good. We're good.
噢 咔嚓 带了劳伦斯的墨镜
Oh, snap. Brought the Lawrence shades.
天呐 来吧 马尔特
Oh, my God! Come on, Mart.
L先生可以出来玩了吗
Is L-Man coming out to play?
嘿 你能别闹了吗
Hey, can you not, man?
我上次做劳伦斯的时候简直是一场灾难
Last time I was Lawrence was a disaster.
警♥察♥说 如果我再被人看见
The cops said, if I'm even seen
跑到屋顶上 他们可以击毙我
on a roof again, they can shoot to kill.
那就算了吧
You know what, man, just forget it.
抱歉我提起了这件事
I'm sorry I brought it up.
约翰只希望这趟旅程
John just hoped this trip could
可以唤起他的朋友他们为什么组成这支队伍
remind his friends why they made such a great team.
呜呼
Whoo!
约翰·史蒂芬·古德曼,是一位美国男演员。较著名的是在ABC电视剧《罗斯安家庭生活》(1988年-1997)中饰演
丹·康纳,为此赢得金球奖最佳电视剧集男演员-音乐及喜剧类
顺便说一句 我是约翰·古德曼
By the way, I'm John Goodman
出演过《谋杀绿脚趾》以及其他一些七七八八的电影
from The Big Lebowski and a ton of other shit.
无论如何...
Anyhoo...
这是怎么回事 丽莎
Well, well, well. What do we have here, Lisa?
真实事件,该事件发生在2020年的9月5日,一对夫妇因为想知道自己宝宝的性别,特意举办了一个性别揭秘派对,和亲朋
好友们一起分享这个惊喜。派对在牧城公园附近举♥行♥,通过烟雾颜色代表孩子的性别。如果烟雾是粉色说明是一个女孩,
如果烟雾是蓝色就说明一个男孩子。可他们也没想到,烟花炸开之后没有粉色没有蓝色,却点燃了牧场周边所有的枯草
我想知道是谁举办了非法性别揭秘派对
I wonder who threw the illegal gender reveal party
导致了一场小小的森林火灾
that caused a small forest fire.
我不知道 丽莎
I don't know, Lisa.
我也想知道到底是谁呢
I wonder who could it possibly have been.
来吧 各位 坦白吧
Come on, guys. Fess up.
到底是哪个怪胎干的
Which one of you weirdos did it?
你在逗我吗 兄弟
Are you kidding me, man?
你看起来就像
You look like you've been
被阿凡达骑过一样
getting your face ridden by an Avatar.
逮到你了
Just bustin'.
喔 你们都在排队吗
Whoa. You guys all in line?
卧♥槽♥ 这家伙为什么一身蓝
Oh, snap. Why is this guy all blue?
我要生个大胖小子了
I'm having a baby boy!
恭喜啊 伙计
Congrats, buddy.
嘿 你要喝点什么吗
Hey. Can I get you something to drink?
就像我是个服务员 但我不是
Like if I was a waiter. I'm not.
但你在这工作吗 -是的
But you do work here? -Yes.
我在想你可以不看 给我们指出
I was wondering if you, uh, could point us
我们往哪个方向走可以看到
in kind of like a direction where we could go see,
一个很酷的地方
like, a cool, like, site or, like,
眺望点之类的 -当然可以
vista or something. -Oh, my God. Yeah.
但要沿着这条小路...
But it has to be along this trail...
抱歉 我靠在你身上了吗
Sorry, am I, like, leaning in on you?
不不不 没事 -好的
No, no, no, no. It's okay. -Yeah, yeah.
让我来看一下
Let me just take a look.
这是什么 -别告诉任何人
What is that? -Don't tell anybody.
我们要去寻找雾山宝藏
We are, um, going to hunt for the treasure of Foggy Mountain.
等会 什么 -我对天发誓
Wait, what? -I swear to God, yeah.
闭嘴 -我知道
Shut up. -I know.
我们的友谊有点...
Our friendship was kind of...
我们需要一点动力 -嗯
We needed a little juice. -Yeah.
也许你们也可以去
Maybe you guys could've just went
戴夫和巴斯特娱乐又称戴宝氏
戴宝氏之类的地方
to Dave & Buster's or something.
要听我几句建议吗
Can I give you some advice,
关于父亲这个角色 -洗耳恭听
man, about fatherhood? -Please.
千万别因为别人家的孩子背叛你自己的儿子
Never cheat on your son with another boy.
我会记住这点的 -约翰 快点 我们走
I'm gonna remember that one. -John, come on, let's go.
好了 来了
All right, I'm coming.
很高兴认识你
Uh, it was nice meeting you.
拜
Bye.
我的天 是马耶 -一匹马
Oh, my God, horses. -A horse.
给我们套个索 -嘿
Yeah, give us a lasso. -Hey!
来嘛 给我们套个索
Come on, give us a lasso.
左 右 左...
Left, right, left...
我已经有15年没在野外待这么久了
I haven't been outside this long in like 15 years.
我也是
Yeah, neither have I.
我小时候也有一条
I had one of these as a kid.
噢 他四脚朝天了 -四脚朝天
Oh, he's on the belly! -Oh, on the belly!
呕 伙计 你在吃什么
Ew, dude. What are you eating?
思慕奇 艾米做的
They're smoochies. Amy makes 'em.
思慕奇
Smoochies?
里面有什么
What's in it?
主要是小麦胚芽和去核枣
It's mostly wheat germ and pitted dates.
听起来像大便 看上去也像
That sounds like shit, and those look like
小便便 -本
little turds. -Ben.
老哥 这可是人间美味 -得了吧
Dude, they're the best. -Come on.
别吃了 -马尔特
Stop eating it. -Mart.
老哥 手♥机♥上的IMAX
Dude, IMAX on a phone, like,
也没那么差 -对啊 你太对了
isn't that bad. -Yeah, you're so right.
詹妮弗的肉体 太棒了
Jennifer's Body is kind of amazing.
姑娘 你终将臣服
♪ Girl, you got to give in ♪
或迟或晚...
♪ Sooner or later... ♪
我讨厌这份工作
I hate this job.
我们打了有12份工吧
We have had, what, like 12 jobs?
日托服务 酒席承办
Like, day care, caterer.
后来我们一起当公交司机
Then we were bus drivers together.
真希望我们没有工作
Wish we had no jobs.
希望我们能在外面寻找宝藏
Wish were out there searching for treasure
像那些拿着一张藏宝图的家伙
like those guys with a treasure map.
藏宝图 -对啊
Treasure map? -Yeah.
之前进来的那些帅哥
The cute guys that came in earlier--
模特和他的贴身保镖
the, like, model and his bodyguards.
我没看到有什么帅哥
I didn't see nobody cute.
我和其中一个产生了化学反应
I had chemistry with one of them,
但我说不好 我不会...
but I don't know, I wouldn't hook...
我没想勾三搭四 我都不认识他
I don't want to hook up. I don't even know the guy.
我不...我不认识他
I'm not... I don't know him!
帅吗 姜黄色头发的那个看起来像个殖民时期的鬼魂
Cute? The ginger one looked like a colonial ghost.
蒂莫西·沃尔特·伯顿,昵称蒂姆·伯顿,美国电影导演、制片人、艺术家、作者、动画制♥作♥者。以其黑暗、哥特、死亡的
风格闻名。其知名的动画作品包括《圣诞夜惊魂》、《火星人玩转地球》、《僵尸新娘》及《科学怪狗》,他还执导了超级
英雄电影《蝙蝠侠》 及其续集《蝙蝠侠之再战风云》、科幻电影《決战猩球》、音乐冒险电影《查理和巧克力工厂》
那个戴着眼镜的 就像蒂姆·伯顿笔下的人物
The one with glasses, he looked like Tim Burton drew him.
还有矮的那个 他的奶♥子♥比我的还大
And then the short one, he got titties bigger than mine.
我们可能穿同尺寸的胸罩
We probably wear the same size bra.
他们有张藏宝图
They had a treasure map.
藏宝图上面有个大大的X
They treasure map with, like, an "X" on it.
我们应该跟踪他们
We should follow them.
来寻找雾山宝藏的人络绎不绝
Okay, people always look for the treasure of Foggy Mountain,
但他们从未找到 -拜托 丽莎
but they don't find it. -Come on, Lisa.
我们去偷那张地图
We gonna steal that map.
你干嘛啊 伙计 -我的天啊
Come on, dude. -Oh, my God.
怎么了 -那是什么玩意
What? -What was that?
那是什么玩意 -这是鸟叫 伙计
What was that? -It's a birdcall, man.
我在努力把这个弄好 好吗
I'm trying to get good at this stuff, okay?
这听起来像个人在尖叫
It sounds like a guy screaming.
感觉你应该对着他吹气
It feels like you should just be able to blow into it.
这看起来并不复杂...
电影精选列表