我真的喜欢
I really do.
你是认真的吗 -是的
Are you being serious? -Yes.
你发誓 -我发誓
You swear? -Yeah.
你没有骗我 -我没有骗你
You're not lying to me? -I'm not lying to you.
只是为了再耍我一次 -我再认真不过了
Just to trick me again? -I'm being more real than ever.
我真的喜欢你
I really like you.
你最喜欢的百吉饼是什么
What's your favorite bagel?
所有夹心的百吉饼
Everything bagel with the stuff shaken off.
天啊 我受不了这个
Oh, God, I can't fight it.
你太完美了 姑娘 -你也很完美
You're perfect, girl. -Oh, you're perfect, too.
它在那里 它去哪了
Where is it? Where'd it go?
唷 各位
Yo, guys.
本 -嘿
Ben? -Hey.
你是想抛下我们离开吗 -什么
Were you about to leave without us? -Hmm?
天啊 -老兄 快上车
Jesus Christ, man. -Dude, get-get in.
你本来要丢下我们走的 -我拿到宝藏了
You were gonna leave without us. -I got the thing.
约翰 快走 -约翰 快啊 我们走
John, let's go! -John, come on, let's go!
再等一下
Just one sec.
丽莎 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Lisa, what the fuck are you doing?
约翰 你再不来我们就要丢下你了
John, we're gonna abandon you if you don't come, man.
什么
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 天啊 我把她丢下了 -约翰
Oh, oh, dude, I dropped her. God, I dropped her. -John?
老兄 我把她丢下了 -什么鬼 丽莎
Dudes, I dropped her. -What the hell, Lisa?
你还好吗 -你上来了吗
Are you okay? -You in? -Yeah.
也许他要他们回来
Maybe he's telling them to come back?
抱歉了
Sorry!
丽莎 看看你干的好事
Man, Lisa, see what the fuck... you see what you did?
刚才太疯狂了
That was insane.
我希望丽莎不会气我偷了她的车
I hope Lisa's not mad that I stole her cart.
嘿 你们俩有52分钟没说话了
Hey, you guys haven't talked in like 52 minutes.
发生什么了
What's going on?
想告诉他你干了什么吗 -我才不说 老兄
Want to tell him what you did? -I'm not talking about it, man.
我们能专心回家吗 求求了
Can we just focus on getting home, please?
本 约翰 和第三人
So Ben, John and the third guy
继续他们步行回家的漫漫旅程
continued their long journey home on foot,
彷徨 疲惫 饥肠辘辘
lost, tired and starving.
嘿 冲个澡现在听起来怎么样
Hey, how good does, uh, taking a bath
还有一大盘意大利面
and a big plate of pasta fazool sound right now?
你别叭叭了 伙计 -抱歉
Will you shut up, man? -I'm sorry.
被困在这里 我快饿死了
Stranded out here, and I'm starving.
我也是啊 伙计
Yeah, so am I, dude.
我当然想要意大利面
Of course I want pasta fazool.
该死 -哥几个
Goddamn it. -Guys.
最后一块思慕奇
My last smoochie.
我的天 -不不不
Oh, my God. -Ah-ah-ah-ah.
如果你想要这块思慕奇
If it is the smoochie you'd like,
坦白一个罪行
confess one sin.
有一次我在我奶奶家打飞机
One time, I jerked off at my grandma's house.
宾果 她在家吗 -是的 我很惭愧
Bingo. Was she home? -Yep. I was very ashamed.
谢谢 -你呢 本杰明
Thank you. -What about you, Benjamin?
我想要一点思慕奇
I would love a little bit of smoochie.
好奇怪呀
That's strange.
因为之前
Because earlier,
我以为你说他们看上去像粑粑
I thought you said they look like little turds.
现在它们成了你最喜欢的食物了吗
And now they're your favorite fucking food?
别这样
Let's not.
我想让你承认之前的时候
I want you to confess that earlier
你要抛下我们
you were gonna abandon us.
什么
What?
什么时候 你在说什么 -不 我...
When? What are you talking about? -No, I...
之前 在车上 你要丢下我们自己开车走
Earlier, in the cart, you were gonna drive away without us.
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious? Huh?
你这么干了 -这是既定事实
You did that? -It actually happened.
我是有过这个想法 但容我辩解几句
I thought about it for a second, but in my defense,
我那时候满脑子想的都是离开
I was only thinking about leaving
把宝藏据为己有
and having all the treasure to myself.
每个人都有过这个想法
Everyone's had that thought before,
我差点就付诸行动了
and I almost acted on it.
我从来没有这么想过 老兄
I've never had that thought, man. Fuck.
但我没这么做 你知道为什么吗
But I didn't. You know why?
因为我心中的良知
Because of the kindness in my heart
因为你看到了我
and because you saw me.
我希望我们没来这 没找到宝藏
I wish we didn't come up here and find the treasure.
什么 -没什么 给我一些
What? -Whatever. Just give me some,
我们就会忘掉这一切
and then we'll forget all of this.
这样吧 谁也别想再吃到思慕奇了
You know what? Now nobody gets any smoochie,
你这个神经病 -不要啊 马尔特
you fucking psycho. -No! -No! Mart!
天啊 马丁 我要杀了你 -各位 各位
God, Martin, I'm gonna kill you! -Guys! Guys!
各位 各位 -我要杀了你
Guys! Guys! -I'm gonna kill you.
那是什么
Wh-What was that?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
入侵者
Intruders!
也许我们应该掉头 -我们...
Maybe we should head-head out. -Yeah, let's...
抱歉 -是我就不会这么做
Yeah, sorry. -Yeah, I wouldn't do that.
抱歉 -有演出 那我们就留下来吧
Sorry. -A show. Let's stay, then.
留下来
Let's stay.
何方妖孽胆敢打断我们神圣的舞蹈
How dare you interrupt our sacred dance.
好大的胆子
How dare you!
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
远离文明
Miles away from civilization,
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
no cell phone service,
无法求助
no way to call for help.
现在告诉我 你们三个漂亮的姑娘有何贵干
Now, tell me, why am I joined today by you three gorgeous girls?
我们吗
Oh, us?
不 -不是
No, no. -No.
我们是男的
Um, we're guys.
抱歉 -我们是伙计
Oh. Sorry. -We're dudes.
没关系
It's all right.
在这个酷炫的头套里有点难看清楚
Little hard to see out of my new, awesome ceremonial head.
不管怎样...
Regardless...
你们偶然发现了我们的家园 这引出了一个问题
you've stumbled upon our home, and it begs the question:
你们五位英俊的黑人今天有何贵干
Why are we joined today by five handsome Black men?
我们是... -我们是...
We're, uh... -We're-we're, uh...
我们不是黑人
We're not Black.
什么 -我们白得不得了
What? -We're just white.
我们不是黑人
We're not Black.
抱歉 戴着这玩意我什么也看不到什么也听不到
Oh, oh, sorry. I can't fucking see or hear in this thing.
天哪
Jesus.
所以 一个中国家庭是什么样的
So, what's a Chinese family like...
老兄 -别乱猜了
Ah, man. -Stop guessing. -Damn, dude.
我想他脑袋进水了 -没错
I think his head is too fucked up. -Yeah.
老天 我活了一辈子就没这么热过
God, it's like the most hot I've ever felt in my whole life.
快把头套摘了 老兄
Just take the fucking head off, man?
像个正常人一样走路
Walk normal.
天啊 太热了
Oh, God, it's too hot!
特里西娅
Tricia!
特里西娅 特里西娅
Okay, Tricia, Tricia.
来了 迪奇 -我以为我们说好了挖几个孔的
Yeah, Deetch. -I thought we talked about holes in this.
在脸上挖几个孔吗 -对啊 你搞什么幺蛾子
Yeah, holes in the face? -Yeah. What the fuck?
我不能一直这样
I can't keep doing this.
迪奇·诺德文德
Deetch Nordwind.
迪奇所追寻的宝藏...
The treasure Deetch was after...
我会弄好的
Yeah, I'll figure it out.
谢谢 爱你哟
Thank you. Love you so much.
喔
Whoa.
嗨 你们看起来好悲哀
Hi. Wow, you look so sad.
令人恶心
Disgusting.
来吧
Come on.
让我们改头换面吧
Let's change that.
电影精选列表