如果你想知道为什么普拉克西姆
And if you're wondering why Praxiom
不能办更好的活动 投更多钱 赢回他们的处方医生
didn't just win back their prescribers with better programs, more money,
因为他们没办法
they couldn't.
疼痛就是疼痛
Pain is pain.
关节炎、术后...
Arthritis, post-op...
(普拉克西姆医疗)
Pain is pain, people. And at--
疼痛就是疼痛 各位
在...
The Feds had nailed their asses for off-label marketing,
联调局已经盯上了 他们的非法营销手段
即贿赂医生 让他们不仅把芬太尼
aka, paying doctors to prescribe fentanyl,
开给阿片类药物耐受癌症患者
not just to opioid tolerant cancer patients,
还给所有人、各种病开这种药
but to whoever, for whatever.
哪怕是头疼 手指长倒刺 都让“吃点芬太尼”
Headaches, hangnails. "Here, have some fentanyl."
法律是怎么保护 你不受这群混♥蛋♥伤害的?
So how's the law protecting you from these scumbags?
没有相关保护
They're not.
普拉克西姆没有被关闭
Praxiom didn't get shut down.
没人因此入狱 一天都没有
Nobody did a day of jail time.
法官让他们缴纳标准的罚款
The judge hit 'em with a standard fine,
并禁止他们贿赂医生...
and they banned them from greasing doctors...
为期五年
for five years.
天啊
Oh my God.
Wow.
住在这里会很舒服的
- I could be comfortable here.
这房♥子有两层 我现在有自己的卧室了
Well, it's two stories, and I do have my own bedroom now.
公♥司♥的公♥寓♥?但你还在付房♥租?
The company condo? You're still paying rent, though?
是的 但从大局来看
Yeah. I mean, big picture, though,
我的衣柜比我以前的房♥间大
my closet is bigger than my old room.
我们有一个泡沫浴缸 顺便说一句 我新交的好友
We have a fizzy tub, by the way, and my new best friend
是墨西哥湾
is the Gulf of Mexico.
你好
- Wow! - Hello.
很酷吧?
It's cool, right?
是啊 看起来不错
Yeah, it looks great.
跟妈妈打个招呼
Uh... Say hi to Mom.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - [Randy] Hi.
- 我的天啊 - 我的天啊
- Oh my Lord. - Oh my gosh.
- 快来 - 这地方真不可思议
- All right, come on. - Can you believe this place?
嗨
Hi.
谢谢
- Thank you. Wow. - Mmm.
我们用羊驼毛做纺织工艺品
- We use the wool for textile arts... - Mmm.
它们的排泄物 对我们的栀子花地有奇效
...and the manure works wonders for our gardenia glade.
我在哪里签字?
- Where do I sign?
我讨厌问这话 但针对七年级 我们有80人竞争五个名额
I hate to ask, but we have 80 applications for five spots in the seventh year.
你打算付多少钱?
How much are you willing to pay?
我可以付全额学费
Oh, I can pay full tuition.
金钱就是尊严
Money's dignity.
不用乞求怜悯
Not having to beg for a break.
我无法告诉你最终成为那种
Can't tell you what it meant to finally be one of those people
你不能羞辱 敲诈或欺骗的人意味着什么
you can't shame, shake down, or fuck over.
- 你能支付额外的学费吗? - 额外的学费是多少?
- Could you pay enhanced tuition? - What's enhanced tuition?
双倍
Double.
我为什么要付双倍学费?
Why would I pay double?
学校借了些钱来买♥♥这些动物
Well, the school took on some debt to buy the animals,
所以为了维持该项目
so to keep the program,
我们不得不向社区求助
we're having to reach out to our community.
然后再往上爬几个税级
And then you climb a couple tax brackets,
还是老把戏 不过钱更多
and it's the same old grift, only for more money,
闻起来像是栀子花和羊驼粪便的味道
and it smells like gardenias and alpaca shit.
那就双倍学费吧
Double it is.
Mmm.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
- 天啊 - 怎么了?
- Oh my God. - What?
爆米花塔一出现
Where there's a popcorn tower, there's you asking me to do something fucked up.
就意味着你对我有事相求 而且准不是好事
- 你没听说过“友善”一词吗? - 当然听过
- Oh. Ever heard of just being nice? - Sure.
讲者计划的事让我有点烦
I'm a little honked off about the speaker programs.
我知道 那些活动很恶心 很过分
I know, they're fucking gross and over the line,
公♥司♥上市后 我们会做得更合规 一切都会好
and after the IPO, we'll bring them into compliance. All good.
不是的 我喜欢这些活动 问题是他们不让我办
No. I love the events, when they let me do one.
- 妈妈 - 但皮特把我的演讲费
- Mom. - But Pete's been giving my speaker money
都给了那个穿内衣打推销电♥话♥的女孩
to that girl who makes sales calls in her underwear.
你得到了三万的奖金 做得很好
You bonused 30 grand. You're doing all right.
蒂娜赚了十二万五
Tina boasts 125.
我一早得去见杰克博士 我真的需要集中精力
I have a really early meeting with Dr. Jack, and I need to focus.
- 让我的脑袋保持清醒真的很重要 - 好的 那更好了
- It's important I get my head around it. - Okay, even better.
告诉他我认为 我们应该从净销♥售♥额中扣除报酬
Tell him that I think we should deduct honorariums from net sales.
那我可能就是团队里的销冠了
Then I'd probably be, like, number one on my team.
- 好的 - 我说真的
- Okay. - I'm serious.
我会考虑的
I will think about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨!
Hi!
- 嘿 - 需要帮忙吗?
- Hey. - You need help?
我觉得需要
I guess so.
你看得懂法语吗?
Do you read French?
你妈从不找你帮忙?
Your mom never asked you for a favor?
从不 她死了
No. Dead.
好吧 你♥爸♥呢?
Okay, your dad.
也死了
Him too.
天啊 皮特 对不起
God, Pete, I'm so sorry.
不必道歉 反正他们也当不好爷爷奶奶
Don't be. They would have been shitty grandparents.
他们什么?
They what?
真的?我还以为是她泄露了消息
Really? Would have thought she leaked it.
蒂娜怀孕了
Tina's knocked up.
所以第三季度的战果 东南部地区达到9600万美元
So the moral of quarter three, $96 million in the Southeast.
讲者计划有用
The speaker programs work.
如果按86%的市场份额计算
And if the 86% market share metric scales, which it will,
若将讲者计划推行至全国各地
implementing the speaker programs nationwide,
我们每年能赚将近十亿美元
we'll be within spitting distance of a billion a year.
减去五亿的回扣违规行为罚款
Minus half a billion in fines for any kickback violations.
不用 因为正如皮特所说
Uh, no, because, as Pete mentioned,
公♥司♥上市后 我们会组建合规团队 来执行这些计划 谢谢
post IPO we'll be running the programs through a compliance team. Thanks.
因为遵守道德规范 是你的基准吗 莉莎?
Because compliance, ethics, that's your thing, Liza?
这应是我们所有人的基准 布伦特
- Should be all of our thing, Brent. - Yeah, it should.
的确应该是
By the way, I got this weird package from a Randy Drake, your ex-husband.
顺便一提 我收到了你的前夫 兰迪·德雷克寄来的一个奇怪包裹
他想更正你的网站简历上的一些信息
He wanted to correct a few things on the bio from your site.
其实你没上过大学 高中都没毕业
You actually didn't go to college, or finish high school,
在加入我们团队之前 靠跳脱衣舞赚钱
and before joining our team, you got naked for money.
- 把文件给我 - 先等等!等着
- Fucking give me that. - Hold on now! Hold on.
我猜你们俩就是 在脱衣舞俱乐部认识的吧
I'm guessing that's how you two met.
至于你编造的一系列
And as far as your illuminated career in pharma...
在制药行业的光辉事迹
that you made up.
有段时间 你还在贩毒
Unless you count your time as a drug trafficker,
那让你在2010年被判重罪
which got you a felony conviction in 2010.
我卖♥♥过大♥麻♥糖
I sold THC gummies.
有些是卖♥♥给患有慢性疼痛的人的 而我觉得这其实...
Some to people in chronic pain, which I think actually--
你服刑过三个月
And you served three months,
这意味着你在申请表上 对监狱问题撒谎了
meaning you lied about the jail question on the application too.
你就这样把信封摔到我桌上?
Was that a... envelope slap on my desk?
我只是觉得您应该知道真♥相♥
I just thought you should know the truth.
真♥相♥是你不尊重那位年轻女士
Truth is you're being disrespectful to that young lady.
我跟你说话的时候看着我
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
先生 我不同意 我认为...
- I disagree, sir. I... I think...
我没问你的意见
I didn't ask you what your opinion was.
莉莎·德雷克帮忙拯救了这家公♥司♥
Liza Drake helped save this company.
莉莎 我会提升你为全国销♥售♥总监
Liza, I'm gonna promote you to national sales director.
天啊 非常感谢
Jesus, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真该扇你一巴掌
I oughta bitch-slap you.
皮特?
Pete?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你是新的首席运营官
You're the new COO.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
电影精选列表