那很有趣
It was fun.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
直到他开始哭泣
Till he started crying.
我不知道是不是因为他跟我妈睡了
I don't know if it was a direct result of him fucking my mom or what,
但就在我们的庆功宴后 老板变得更奇怪了
but right after our victory party, the boss got even weirder.
请把电♥话♥放进包里
Phones in the bag, please.
手包
- Handbag.
鞋子
Shoes.
? My heart is cold, my soul is free ?
? I am a stranger in your land ?
? A wandering man, call me sand ?
? Oh sir, my fire is very small ?
你们要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you a drink?
好 你喝什么我们就喝什么
Yeah, whatever you're having.
你们不配喝我的酒水
Oh, you don't deserve to have what I'm having.
伯明翰那边到底什么情况?
The fuck is going on in Birmingham?
- 伯明翰那边怎么了吗? - 我们的人在伯明翰
- What's happening in Birmingham? - Our man in Birmingham.
- 弗雷泽医生? - 弗雷泽
- -Dr. Frazier? - Dr. Frazier.
知道弗雷泽医生 上周开了几张处方吗?
You know how many scripts Dr. Frazier wrote last week?
- 不知道 - 四张
- No. - Four.
知道他这周开了几张吗? 四张 看出问题了吗?
You know how many he wrote this week? Four. You see the problem?
我们的销♥售♥额持平 毫无增长 你们他妈的想害死公♥司♥
Our sales are flat. F-L-A-T. Flat. You're fucking killing this company.
每季度销♥售♥额都维持在一亿七千万 因为我们攻克了癌症市场
Sales are flat at $170 million a quarter 'cause we won cancer.
不增长 就会死 增长呢?
If you don't grow, you die. Where's the growth?
- 其他市场 其他药物有增长 - 洛纳芬就是其他药物!
- In other markets with other medications. - Lonafen is another medication!
医生们不知道 因为我们传递的信息有问题!
The doctors don't know it because our messaging is fucked!
我们给的信息?
Our messaging?
数百万人疼痛难受
There are millions of people out there in agony,
正在经历肾结石 纤维肌痛和术后疼痛
suffering from kidney stones, and fibromyalgia and post-operative pain.
而我们跟我们的医生说 只能用这种药治疗癌症病人?
And we're telling our doctors, you can't treat 'em unless it's cancer?
为什么只能治癌症?
Why cancer?
药监局仅批准使用洛纳芬 治疗阿片类药物耐受癌症患者
The FDA only approved Lonafen for opioid tolerant cancer patients.
我明白的 我觉得尼尔博士说的...莉莎
I hear you. I think Dr. Neel's point... Liza.
- 怎么? - 尼尔博士说的话
- What? - What Dr. Neel is saying,
说得非常好 疼痛就是疼痛
and it's an excellent point, is that pain is pain.
谢谢 我就是这意思
Thank you very much. That's exactly it.
疼痛就是疼痛
- Pain is pain. -
所以我们要让洛纳芬 被批准用于治疗肾结石?是...
So we're gonna get Lonafen approved for kidney stones? Is...
你们不是在考虑超适应症用药吧
You're not fucking saying that we're going off label.
你能出去 让我和莉莎单独说两句吗?
Can you excuse us so I can have a conversation with Liza?
好的
Yeah.
不能打着“疼痛就是疼痛”的旗号♥
Sir, you cannot message, "pain is pain."
- 你不能推广超适应症用药 - 莉莎
- You cannot push this drug off-label. - Liza, Liza.
- 不能... - 莉莎!
- It is not-- - Liza! Liza! Liza!
那段对话已经结束了
That conversation is over.
- 你的公♥寓♥怎么样? - 很好
- How's your apartment? - Very nice.
- 住得舒服吗? - 很舒服 很美 我们很感激
- Are you comfortable? - Very. It's gorgeous. We're very grateful.
我要给你看个东西
There's something I gotta show you.
我去
Oh, fuck.
这是...
I got this from...
- 我妈 - 你妈给我的
- My mom. - Your mother.
- 她送了我三个 - 天啊 对不起
- She has sent me three of these. - Oh God. I'm so sorry.
你违反了我们的人力资源流程 雇佣了你妈
You violated our HR process by hiring your mother.
- 而且... - 怎么?
- And that-- - How?
怎么会?因为你雇了你妈
How? 'Cause you hired your mother.
而你没有得到我的同意
And you didn't clear it with me.
你必须辞掉她
You have to get rid of her.
而且你必须负起责任 让她永远别再联♥系♥我
And you have to take responsibility that she never contacts me again.
还有...你得让她在这上面签字
And... you're gonna get her signature on this.
你的期权什么时候解禁 莉莎?
When do your options vest, Liza?
11月
In November.
In November.
你现在可以走了
You can go now.
疼痛就是疼痛!
Pain is pain!
对!
Yes!
根据医生的说法 我们在治疗癌症病人方面成就非凡
You know from your doctors we've done wonders with cancer patients.
那偏头痛患者呢?术后疼痛患者呢?
What about migraines? What about post-op pains?
- 他们就该强忍♥疼痛吗? - 不!
- They should just suffer? - No!
去他的癌症
Fuck that.
Fuck cancer.
疼痛...
Pain...
就是疼痛!
Is pain!
- 疼痛... - 就是疼痛!
- Pain... - Is pain!
- Pain... - Is pain.
对了!
There it is!
我需要你在这上面签字
I need you to sign it, please.
抱歉 你签字就好
So sorry, please just sign it.
- 好吗? - 为什么啊?
- All right? - All right.
不 什么?
No. What?
这...
This...
这不合理 我♥干♥什么了?
That doesn't make sense. What did I do?
尼尔博士不喜欢你的爆米花塔
Dr. Neel didn't love your, um, popcorn towers.
去他的 我只是示好
Oh, fuck him. I was trying to be nice.
真的?出于你内心的善意 你心想
Really? Out of the goodness of your heart you thought,
“那个精神错乱的亿万富翁 会喜欢爆米花塔 我要送他”
"That demented billionaire would love Cracker Jack. I'm gonna do it."
- 错了吗? - 大错特错
- What's wrong with that? No. - Everything.
不 莉莎 行贿的钱 你没帮我解决 我以为
Liza, you weren't helping me with my bribe money, and I thought...
- 杰克会替我说话 - 天啊
- Jack would put in a word. - Oh God.
你找尼尔博士要更多演讲费了?
Did you ask Dr. Neel for more speaker money?
你有病吧?
What is wrong with you?
这是最起码的吧 对他来说这算什么?
It's the least he could do. What's it to him?
对我来说 这算是什么?
No. What's it to me? What's it to me?
我冒着风险帮你争取到了这份工作 而你却让我难堪
I put my neck out to get you this job, and you embarrass me.
你让你自己难堪
You embarrass yourself.
真的?是我在全公♥司♥面前 跟老板上♥床♥了吗?
Really? I fucked the boss in front of the whole company?
- 别这么刻薄 - 我没刻薄
- Don't be nasty. - I'm not being nasty.
莉莎 我是你生命中
I am the one person, Liza,
唯一一个支持你的人
the one person in your life who stuck by you.
当其他人都说 “疯子莉莎又搞砸了”的时候
When everyone else was all "Crazy Liza blew it again,"
- 我没吭声 - 是吗?
- I held my tongue. - Did you?
- 我说... - 你也觉得我是个窝囊废?
- I said-- - You thought I was a loser too?
- 不 - 你也撒谎了吗?
- No. - And you just lied about it?
这就是你作为母亲的巨大胜利吗? 那恭喜你了
Is that your big fucking triumph as a mom? Good for you.
不 我的意思是...我支持你!
No, I'm saying I... I stood by you!
我的命都给你们了
I gave my life for you girls.
妈妈 拜托 你把我们交给了爷爷和奶奶
Mom, come on. You gave us to Meemaw and PopPop
这样你就可以跟每周帅哥 在海岸上游船
so you could cruise the Intracoastal with the dude of the week.
饶了我吧 你知道自己干过什么事
Give me a break. Come on, you know you did.
你什么时候变得忘恩负义了?
When did you become an ingrate?
你...天啊
You're... Oh God.
如果不是因为我 你根本走不到今天
You would have none of this if it wasn't for me.
你知道吗?好吧
You know what? Okay.
除了“趁早结婚生孩子 这样对方就不会离开你”
Name one thing you ever taught me beside, "Get your ass hitched young
你列举一下 你还教过我什么?
and squeeze out a kid so he won't leave you."
列举一件你曾为我做过的事吧 就一件
Name one thing you ever did for me. One.
我教你战胜逆境
I made you a survivor.
你造成了我的逆境 妈妈!
I survived you, Mom!
我走到今天 是因为我自己!
I'm here because of me!
快 宝贝 我们得走了 好吗?
Come on, babe, we gotta scoot, okay?
...显示美国人正在大量服用处方药
...shows that Americans are downing
massive amounts of prescription pills.
看看这个 现在 全国七百万人
Look at this. Right now, seven million people in this country
使用处方药来...
use prescription drugs for...
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯 还好
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Okay.
拿上你的背包 我们得走了
Get your backpack. We're gonna go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
- 嗯? - 杰克博士火冒三丈
- Yeah. - [Pete] Dr. Jack's spitting fire.
他想知道为什么没看到 莱德尔医生的超适应症用药处方
Wants to know why we're not seeing Lydell's off-label scripts.
因为我正在去诊所的路上 好吗?
Because I'm only just now getting to the clinic. Okay?
带上你的手♥机♥ 给我接通电♥话♥会议 我来支援你
Bring your phone and conference me in. I'll back you up.
- 我知道怎么跟我的处方医生说话 - 那别搞砸了!
- I know how to talk to my own prescriber. - Then don't fuck it up!
你向我保证吗?
You give me your word?
电影精选列表