(本片改编自真实事件)
(佛罗里达)
Throw the first stone. Sure.
严以律己 宽以待人 我当然知道
但这是我的故事 我这么做是有正当理由的
But this is my story, and I did it for the right reasons.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. [chuckles] Listen.
听我说
I'm not gonna soft-pedal what we did. And by "we"...
(皮特·布伦纳)
我不会轻描淡写我们做的事 我说“我们”...
(赞纳医疗前首席执行官)
You know, I'm not gonna name names, except for Liza Drake.
我不会提到大家的名字 除了莉莎·德雷克
你们在跟她聊吗?
Are you talking to her?
好吧 你得记住
Okay. Well, what you need to remember is that, you know,
我们不是普渡制药
we're not Purdue Pharma.
我们没害死美国人
We didn't kill America.
现在是2011年 严格来说 阿片危机与我们无关
This is 2011, and strictly speaking, we weren't even part of the opioid crisis.
洛纳芬从来都不是街头贩卖♥♥的毒品
You know, Lonafen was never a street drug.
但人们一听说“芬太尼”
But, you know, people hear "fentanyl"
服用此药后 人会丧失意识
and, you know, they lose all fucking perspective.
“你卖♥♥芬太尼吗?”
"Ooh, you sold fentanyl?"
这话说得我像是个大毒枭一样
Like, I'm El Chapo or something.
(杰基·德雷克)
You wanna know who did fentanyl?
想知道谁使用芬太尼吗?
(前销♥售♥代表)
Your mother. And let me tell you, it saved my bacon
你妈妈 我跟你说 莉莎用她巨大的婴儿头
撑开我的骨盆时 这药救了我的命
when Liza, like, blew out my pelvis with her giant baby head.
莉莎·德雷克?
Liza Drake?
(内森·莱德尔)
(前医师)
Well, she invented me.
是她把我拉进去的
On the one hand, there were times I wanted her to die in a plane crash,
一方面 有时我希望 她能死于飞机失事
而有时我希望她能慢慢地
and other times where I wished she would die
更痛苦地死去
in a slower, more painful way.
莉莎这个人 她根本不在乎
Look, the thing about Liza is, she didn't give a fuck...
任何人
about anybody.
(奥尼克斯)
And in that way she was like family to me.
在这一点上 她倒是跟我亲人一样
你想要什么 兰迪?
What do you want, Randy?
(佛罗里达彩票)
- [Randy] I wouldn't antagonize me, Liza. - Why not?
- 你别惹我 莉莎 - 怎么说?
看在我的女儿的份儿上 我试着心平气和地与你沟通
I'm trying to keep this amicable for the sake of my daughter.
“我的女儿”
"My daughter."
你可真会说话 让人听着还以为 你真的参与了女儿的生活一样
Love how you say that. Really makes it sound like you showed up. Ever.
- 你说什么呢? - 什么鬼?
- What are you talking about? - What the fuck?
你应该昨天把菲比带回萨凡纳 我会让你每隔两个周末跟她见一次
Bring Phoebe back to Savannah yesterday, and I'll give you every third weekend.
为什么?菲比不喜欢这种安排 你根本不想带孩子
Why? Phoebe doesn't want that. You don't even want it.
她在这里有漂亮的家 占地半英亩 还通往海滩
Up here she's got a beautiful home on a half-acre lot with beach access,
而你有...一辆车
and you got... a car.
别再胡搅蛮缠了
- Take me out of it. - Ugh.
你在酒吧?
Are you at a bar?
不算是
Not really.
- 莉莎! - 我得挂了 兰迪
- Liza! - I gotta go, Randy.
莉莎...
Liza...
? Too lit for the front Come through the back door ?
? What they mad for ID they never ask for ?
? I'm a real nigga and a bad jawn ?
? Can tell by my walk I might put on a show ?
? I bet they watch From a distance for sure ?
? Make the right move And I might take you home ?
? Don't ask permission I get what I want ?
? No time for no other ?
? Until we get it right ?
? Turn me on like a Cali fire ?
? I'mma meet you in the moonlight ?
好的 等等
? Can't wait to get you ?
All right. Wait, wait, wait.
我们说到哪儿了?
So where are we?
- 他妈的 皮特 - 一张处方
- God damn it, Pete. - One script.
- 一百微克 - 我的错
- Hundred mics. - My fault.
- 就一百微克! - 我就不该接电♥话♥
- Hundred mics! - Shouldn't have picked up the phone.
- 这有什么大不了的?一百微克! - 我知道 冷静下来 朋友
It's one fucking script, what's the big deal, Jimmy?
- A hundred mics! - I know it. Take it light, now.
- 吉米! - 拜托 兄弟
- Jimmy! - Come on, man.
- 你明天会给我打电♥话♥吗? - 应该不会
- You gonna call me tomorrow? - Not likely.
- 操! - 你好啊
- Fuck! - Hi, there.
省省吧 我没心情看你跳大腿舞
I'll save you the trouble. I'm not in the mood for a lap dance.
我也没心情 我只是必须离开舞台
Me neither, I just had to get off that stage.
- 我还是不打算付钱看大腿舞 - 我还是没想卖♥♥给你
- Still not gonna pay for a lap dance. - Still not selling you one, dude.
想玩个游戏吗?
Wanna play a game?
跟我玩个游戏?就一个游戏 我赌十块钱 看我猜得对不对
Wanna play a game with me? Just one game. Bet you ten bucks I can peg you.
你可以试试 不过...我得提醒你 我高中时学过摔跤
Well, you can try, but... fair warning. I wrestled in high school.
好的 那么...
Okay, so...
既然你在这破地方 你肯定不是搞金融的
if you're in this shithole, you're not finance.
我本来想说你是卖♥♥保险的 但你的菲拉格慕太好了
I'd say insurance, except your Ferragamos are too nice.
所以我猜你是卖♥♥♥车♥的
So I'm guessing cars.
或者是医药代表
Or you're a drug rep.
她擅长洞察他人
She had a gift for reading people.
她会以一种强有力的方式 让你觉得
She can make you feel very seen and understood
自己被关注且理解
in this very powerful way,
然后45分钟后 你就花掉了两千美元
and then 45 minutes later, you're out two grand.
突然 我还没开始揍他
All of a sudden, before I can start pounding him,
他就这样
he does this, like, whole thing.
这整个动作
This whole move.
我当时13岁 他把头拱进我两腿之间
And he's got his head in between my little 13-year-old thighs,
他就开始这样...
and he starts going, like, fucking...
就像他妈的吃豆人一样
Like fucking Pac-Man.
然后我发现 这位温文儒雅的助祭是想...
And I realize this mild-mannered deacon is trying to,
我该怎么说呢
how shall I say,
他是想咬掉我的小♥弟♥弟♥
bite my fucking dick off.
你♥爸♥想咬掉你的小♥弟♥弟♥?
Your dad tried to bite your dick off?
不是 应该说是...养父
Oh, it wasn't like that. It was like a fucking...
那太可怕了
foster guy.
That is... awful.
这故事太可怕了
It's a terrible story.
但结局是好的
Well, [sighs] there's a happy ending.
在他得手前 我打掉了他的几颗牙
Knocked couple teeth down his throat before he got the goods.
是吗?
Yeah?
先生!
Sir!
听着
Listen.
我敢肯定你每次轮班 都有混♥蛋♥跟你说这句话
I'm sure some asshole says this every shift,
但我可以带你离开这里
but I can take you out of here.
你自己安全回家就行了 好吗?
Take yourself home in one piece, we'll be good. Okay?
- 德斯蒂妮!找你的电♥话♥ - 我得走了
- Destiny! Phone call. - Gotta go.
听我说 我喜欢你 好吗?
- Gotta go. - Listen, listen, listen. I like you. Okay?
来给我打工吧
Come work for me.
今年我就能让你赚十万美元
I'll put 100k in your pocket this year.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
嘿 你的电♥话♥!
Hey, phone call!
要是我撒谎 你可以 亲这具完美的身体上的任何地方
If I'm lying, you can kiss me anywhere you want on this perfect body.
德斯蒂妮!电♥话♥!
Destiny, phone call!
《止痛骗》
- 天啊 怎么了? - 妈妈 对不起
- Oh my God, what happened? - Mom, I'm so sorry.
没事 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
- 真的对不起 - 怎么回事?
- No, I'm sorry. - What happened?
太蠢了 现在他们要让我们退学
It was stupid, and now they're gonna kick us out.
没人让你们退学
No one's kicking you out.
没事的 天啊 发生了什么?
We're good. Oh my gosh, what happened?
对不起 德雷克女士 但如果 这种违规行为都不应该被勒令退学
I'm sorry, Miss Drake, but if this isn't an expulsion-worthy offense,
还有什么事该退学
I don't know what is.
具体违反什么规定了?
What's the offense, exactly?
您随便选
Take your pick.
将非法烟花带入学校
Bringing illegal fireworks into the school.
好的 对不起 澄清一下
Okay. Sorry. Just to clarify,
严格来说 这些不是烟花 也不是非法的
those weren't technically fireworks or illegal.
我在便利店买♥♥的
I bought 'em at Circle K.
这不是重点
It's not the point.
您女儿的行为 危及学校每个学生的安全
Your daughter endangered the safety of every student in school.
糟了 好吧
Shoot, okay.
我可以反驳吗?
Can I push back?
我觉得其他孩子并不危险 她们是在街道对面啊
I feel no other kids were in danger. They were across the street.
- 没在学校里 - 那我们说说这一条
They weren't on property.
这属于未经允许离开学校
Let's take it from there. Leaving school without permission.
对 她们当然违背了这条规则 我查了一下纪律守则
Yep. Sure did. And I looked it up in the discipline code,
如果你愿意 可以给她警告处分了事
and you could let that go with a warning if you wanted to.
或者停课五天
电影精选列表