According to the study.
- 研究报告? - 麻省综合医院的哈蒂根医生的报告
- The study? - The Hartigan study out of Mass General.
我是埃利奥特 · 哈迪根 写了洛纳芬的研究报告
Elliot Hartigan. I authored the Lonafen study.
研究是假的吗?
The study was false?
研究是准确的
The study was accurate.
在对200名患者进行的 为期两年的临床观察试验中
Out of a test group of 200 patients under clinical observation for two years,
仅有一名患者被确认芬太尼过量
there was only one confirmed fentanyl overdose.
他们忽略的是
What they left out
这种药物是由有责任感的医生 开给阿片类药物耐受患者使用的
was that the drug was administered to opioid tolerant patients
而这些医生
by responsible doctors
并没有受贿而增加剂量或让人们上瘾
who weren't being paid to crank the doses and addict people.
不仅如此
Not only that,
临床试验对象是第四期癌症患者
the clinical subjects were stage 4 cancer patients.
所以在药物滥用造成问题前
So before abuse became an issue,
大部分人就已经死了
most of them were dead.
对于非癌症晚期患者而言
For non-terminal patients,
他们得出结论 用药过量和成瘾的风险
they concluded that the risk of overdose and addiction
都非常高 因为...
were all incredibly high... because, um...
请原谅我 但不开玩笑
well, pardon me, but no shit,
这可是芬太尼
it's fentanyl.
是的 我曾相信这个研究报告
Yeah, I... I trusted the study.
这份癌性疼痛报告
The cancer pain study.
然后你们贿赂医生 让他们给头痛患者开洛纳芬
And then you bribed doctors to prescribe Lonafen for headaches.
是的
Yeah.
除了罚款和赔偿
In addition to fines and restitution,
莱德尔医生 我判处你40个月监禁
Dr. Lydell, I sentence you to a period of 40 months.
? Young woman share your fire with me ?
16个月
Sixteen months.
36个月
Thirty-six months.
? My heart is cold, my soul is free ?
66个月
Sixty-six months.
? A wandering man ?
? Call me sand ?
我们写了这份声明...
We wrote this statement...
我本来要说我参与这件事时有多天真
where I was gonna say how naive I was coming into this.
说我跟我的老板说
That how when I told my bosses...
这事看起来不对时...
that things didn't seem right...
他们说我们都是按章办事的
they said we're playing by the rules,
我相信了他们 并随波逐流
and that I believed them, and I went along with it.
我本来该说自己没上过药学院
I was supposed to say I didn't go to pharmacy school.
不是我开的处方 不是我的错
It wasn't me writing the prescriptions, it wasn't my fault.
但那是谎言
But that would be a lie.
我协助创办了这个计划
I helped build this thing.
我知道这是不对的
And I knew it was wrong.
事实上 我当时想要钱
The truth is, I wanted the money.
我想要获得尊重
I wanted the respect.
我迫切想要 于是不在乎自己是怎么得来的
And I wanted it so badly, I stopped caring how I got it.
现在人们的生活被毁了
And now people's lives have been destroyed.
我愧疚吗?
Am I sorry?
愧疚
Yes.
但做了就是做了
But I did what I did.
我代表政♥府♥
On behalf of the government,
只想再次强调这个案子 取得的巨大成就
I just want to restate the enormity of what this case has accomplished.
制药公♥司♥的高管们首次
For the first time, top pharmaceutical executives
因为他们在阿片危机中 所做的事而被判入狱
are going to prison for their roles in the opioid crisis,
若没有莉莎·德雷克的配合 我们不可能做到这一点
and we couldn't have done it without the cooperation of Liza Drake.
因此 我们建议不判处监禁
Therefore, we recommend no imprisonment
以向处于她这个位置的人 传递一个重要信息
to send an important message to people in her position
让他们站出来做正确的事
to stand up and do the right thing.
感谢政♥府♥的建议
I appreciate the government's recommendation
以及德雷克小姐的痛悔 我相信这都是肺腑之言
and Miss Drake's contrition, which I do believe to be genuine.
但你的贪婪让人丧命
But your greed cost lives.
即便你很配合也无法抹去这一点
You can't erase it with cooperation.
我也很不情愿
This gives me no pleasure whatsoever,
但德雷克小姐 你还得入狱
but you are going to prison, Miss Drake.
请起立
Please stand.
我判处你
I sentence you to a period of incarceration
一年零三个月的监禁
of one year and three months.
是的 羞愧难当
Yeah. A lot of shame.
很有负罪感
There's lot of guilt.
很多事情只有跟上帝相处才能弄清楚
Lot of stuff you can only work out with, you know, God.
但有的事情也需要一分为二地看待
But a thing can be two things at the same time.
你知道吗?
You know?
我能列举出很多人的名字 他们一生中
There's a lot of people that I could name that have gone through their entire lives
都没有为任何人做过任何事
without ever doing a fucking thing for anybody.
没错 我们伤害了人们
Yes... we hurt people.
没错 我们闹出了人命
Yes... we destroyed lives.
但我们也给患者
But we also brought people,
饱受疼痛的患者
suffering people,
带去了世界上有史以来最好的
the best medication for cancer breakthrough pain
癌性爆发痛治疗药
the world has ever seen.
真的吗?你仍然相信这一点?
Really? You still believe that?
包里有什么就卖♥♥什么
You sell what's in your bag.
(15个月后)
我觉得如果您用眼部活力素
I feel if you went for the eye invigorator
和毛孔紧致精华 这个组合更适合您
and the pore refiner, that would be a good combo for you.
- 让我试试? - 在手上涂一点?
- Let me try it? - A little on your hand?
- 好的 - 感觉到它有多丝滑了吗?
- Yes, please. - Feel how smooth that is?
对 轻轻拍开?
Yes. Dab it?
把它抹在那里 会给您提亮
Put it up there, and it'll light you up.
都是纯天然手工制♥作♥的 是我妈妈做的
It's all natural, all made by hand, all by my mother,
她就在那里 穿着蓝衣服
and she's right over there in blue.
她68岁了 您敢信吗?
She's 68 years old. Can you believe that?
- 看吧 这些产品有用 真的有用! - 难以置信
- This stuff works. It works! - I wouldn't believe it.
他可能是坦帕一半的孩子的父亲 但他会唱歌♥
Oh, he probably fathered half the kids in Tampa, but wow, could he sing.
你结过四次婚?
You were married four times?
那次婚姻已经无效了
That one was annulled.
太性感了
That's kinda hot.
瑞安 不行
Oh, Ryan, no.
对我而言 闻起来像死尸一样
To me, it smell like a dead body.
但我给你们看看
But let me show you something.
- 这... - 嘿 妮可?
- This... - Hey, Nicole?
- 我要去吃午餐 - 好的
- I'm gonna go grab some lunch. - Okay.
- 你撑会儿? - 好的!
- You hold it down? - All right!
感受一下
Feel this.
我没回想以前的日子
The old life, I don't think about.
只是有时...
Only sometimes...
当我夜晚试图入睡时
when I'm trying to fall asleep at night.
我要一杯库尔沃
I'm gonna get a shot of Cuervo.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Got it. - Thanks.
我有一些不算是真正的梦想的梦想
I have those dreams that aren't really dreams,
梦中我经营公♥司♥
where I'm running the company,
我把我们从邪恶的泥潭拉了回来
I've pulled us back from the crooked shit,
人们像望着伟人一样看着我
and people look at me like I'm somebody.
而那美妙的感觉让我害怕
And it feels so good that it scares me.
所以我坐起来 打开了灯
So I sit up, and I turn on the light.
《止痛骗》
(芬太尼 1600微克)
(突发新闻)
The founder of the pharmaceutical company who was convicted of orchestrating
制药公♥司♥创始人因策划
阿片类药物回扣和贿赂计划
a kickback and bribery scheme involving opioids
于今日被判刑
receiving his sentence today.
该公♥司♥创始人约翰·卡普尔
Well, John Kapoor, the founder of this company,
被判入狱五年半
will be going to prison for five and a half years,
检方希望这一判决
and it's a sentence prosecutors hope
能向制药行业传递一个强烈的信息
sends a strong message to the pharmaceutical industry.
出于纯粹的贪婪
Out of pure greed,
英吉斯医疗的高管 从约翰·卡普尔到其下属
Insys executives from John Kapoor on down
贿赂医生给不需要的患者
bribed doctors to prescribe this powerful, addictive drug
开这种强效且让人上瘾的药物
to people who did not need it.
他是英吉斯药业的创始人 还有其他几个高管也牵扯其中
He was the founder of Insys, and joins a handful of other executives
目前正在接受判决 他们此前均负责公♥司♥的领导工作
who are being sentenced and have been leading up until today.
? I even like the money sign ?
? I'm so mean with the green I make a dollar wanna holler ?
? Make a mark wanna bark Make a pound wanna frown ?
? Money, money, money, money is... ?
? Money's on my mind ?
电影精选列表