Jesus.
把那玩意拿开
Put that away.
好吧 我们试试新药
All right, let's try something new.
你把它喷到舌头底下
You squirt it under your tongue.
是用来治疗癌性疼痛的
It's for cancer pain.
你脸颊上的那颗痣检查过了吗?
That mole on the side of your cheek, have you had it checked out?
- 没 - 我看着像是癌变
- No. - Well, it looks cancerous to me.
好的
Yeah.
- 打扰了 - 有洛纳芬吗?
- Excuse me. - You got Lonafen?
- 我没有 - 她有洛纳芬!
- No, I don't. - She's got Lonafen!
- 我没带药 - 她有洛纳芬!
- I don't carry the drug. - She's got Lonafen!
- 我有现金 - 天啊
- I have cash. - Holy shit.
- 我没带药 好吗? - 我在这里见过你
- I don't carry the drug, okay? - I've seen you here.
你们必须等莱德尔医生
You have to wait for Dr. Lydell.
请离车远点
Step away from the car, please.
- 你还回来吗? - 退后!
Step away!
- 这可不妙 - 这是灾祸
- It's not good. - It's a calamity.
- 大灾难... - 失去莱德尔会影响第三季度
- A disaster-- - Losing Lydell will
无法回避这件事
pinch quarter three. No way around that,
但我们可以改进剂量信息 来抵消处方的损失
but we can offset the loss in scripts by refining our dosing message.
- 什么? - 没错
- What? - That's correct.
开低剂量处方不是长久之计
The model's not sustainable with low-mic scripts.
- 低剂量正在害死我们 - 没错
- The cheap doses were killing us. - Correct.
我认为我们下一步用滴定 剂量越高 提成越多
I think we go with titration next. Higher doses, higher commissions.
那莱德尔的病人怎么办?
What about Lydell's patients?
- 我们必须找到他们 - 我正是此意
- We'll have to find them. - That's what I'm talking about.
看他们要去找哪些医生 让那些医生加入我们的计划...
Where they're going to. Get those doctors on our program--
我是说死去的病人
I mean the dead ones.
那不是我们的错
It's not our fault.
不 据我们律师所说
No. From our lawyers,
我们的患者也在大量服用 其他二类易滥用药
our patients are on such a high baseline of other schedule II's,
我们不能单独承担所有责任
we can't be solely implicated in this.
- 糟了 我得接这个电♥话♥ - 谁打来的?
- I got to take this.
- 说了不能带手♥机♥的 - 我们明天开会
Who's that?
- Didn't I say no phones? - We huddle tomorrow.
讨论会议传达什么消息 说点有趣的事 轻松的事
Go over the messaging for the conference. Something fun. Something light.
好吗?
Right?
喂?
Yeah?
我想在公♥司♥倒闭前 我们可能还有24小时
I figure we maybe had 24 hours before the company went down.
所以我心想 什么鬼?
So I thought, what the hell?
你还好吗?
You all right?
- 我得跟你聊聊 - 怎么了?
- I need to talk to you about something. - What's up?
- 我女儿 记得菲比吗? - 当然记得
- My daughter, remember Phoebe? - Of course.
她情况不太好
She's not doing good.
她需要做手术
- And, um, she needs surgery. - Oh.
保险不能报销
And insurance won't cover it.
我已经尽力筹钱 但还差45万才能支付手术费
And I put aside as much as I could, but I need another 450 to pay for it.
我不是想白要钱
I'm not asking for a gift.
我只是想把我的股票期权卖♥♥给你
I was just thinking I could sell you my stock options.
在解禁前?
Before you vest?
怎么 你不会是 想离开我们吧 莉莎?
What, you're not thinking of leaving us, are you, Liza?
不是
- No. - Mmm.
但她下个月就得做手术 我的期权11月才解禁
Her surgery's next month though, and I don't vest till November.
- 所以这是个问题 - 是啊 我理解
- So, it's a problem. - Yeah. I see the problem.
但问题是
But here's the thing.
我妻子死的时候 我被震惊和悲伤弄得很麻木
When my wife was dying, I was so benumbed with shock and grief
以至于我没有发现她的病 带来了一份秘密的礼物
that I didn't realize that her illness brought with it a secret gift,
一种新的时间感 一种创造的火焰
a new sense of time, a creative fire.
把你的危机当作你的火焰
Use your crisis as your fire.
你会对自己的能力感到惊讶
You'd be amazed at what you're capable of.
你可以开始调查那些病人的去向了
Well, you can start by running down those patients.
危机
Crisis.
火焰
Fire.
别这样
Come on now.
菲比需要你
Phoebe needs you.
(希德尼 死于用药过量)
嗨
Hi.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
妈妈
Mom.
没事
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 宝贝
It's all right, baby. It's okay.
去找你妹妹 好吗?
Just go to your sister, okay?
我只是想来还你的...
Just wanted to bring you back your...
天啊
Oh God.
对不起 卡米尔
I'm so sorry, Camille.
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你不是坏人
You're not a bad person.
我不会放弃自己
I will not give up on myself.
我不会放弃梦想
I will not give up on my dreams.
我会活出价值
I will make my life count.
我会活出价值
I will make my life count.
(美国检察官办公室 佛罗里达中部地区)
- 你应该找个律师一起来 - 没事
- You should have a lawyer present. - That's fine.
我想让你们知道...
I want you to know...
我协助创立了我们的讲者计划
that I helped build... our speaker program.
我们的贿赂计划
Our bribery program.
我曾试图让其合规
Tried to bring it into compliance.
还有谁批准了这些计划?
Who else signed off on these programs?
埃里克·佩利
Eric Paley.
皮特·布伦纳
Pete Brenner.
杰克·尼尔
Jack Neel.
都是杰克做决定 我会作证
Oh, it all came down from Jack. I'll testify to that.
我们不仅仅需要你的证词...
We need more than your testimony...
因为之后的情况会是这样
because this is how this will go.
尼尔会雇佣很了不起的律师
Neel will hire these incredible lawyers
他们会向陪审团讲述一个老实的老人
who'll tell this sad story to the jury about a sweet old man
被一个叫莉莎·德雷克的骗子 利用的悲惨故事
who got taken in by a master crook named Liza Drake.
不 我是从底层销♥售♥代表做起的 他是个有博士学位的亿万富翁
No, I came in as a low-level rep. He's a fucking billionaire with a PhD.
有道理 但如果你不想替你老板背黑锅
Fair point. But if you don't want to eat your boss's share on this,
我们需要证据 将尼尔与贿赂计划联♥系♥起来
we need proof tying Neel to the bribery scheme.
哪种证据?
What kind of proof?
文件、录音
Documents. Voice recordings.
你不明白 他从来不涉及日常事务 他...
You don't get it. He never touches the day-to-day and he's...
他自公♥司♥上市后 就不再在办公室待着了
he hasn't been in the office since the IPO.
你只要带着手♥机♥ 就别想接近他一步
You can't get near him with a phone.
他有个助手 一个大块头 拿着探测仪...
He has this guy, he has a guy with a wand thing--
短♥信♥、电邮
Texts, emails.
给我们一些能证明尼尔 参与其中的材料 我们能处理
Bring us something proving Neel's involvement, we can deal.
他用翻盖手♥机♥ 不发电邮
He has a flip phone, he doesn't email.
公♥司♥运作方式是你...我...
The way it works is you... I...
我们给首席执行官发邮件...
We would email... the CEO...
- 就是布伦纳 - 对
- Brenner. - Yeah.
然后布伦纳把邮件打印出来 交由杰克做标记 然后...
And then Brenner prints a hard copy, and then Jack marks it up and...
布伦纳给我们讲述其中的要点 把原版销毁 我不知道
Brenner gives us the gist of it and eats the original. I don't know.
你能给我们带些复印件来吗?
Can you bring us some of those printouts?
我们会告诉法官你不用坐牢
And we'll tell the judge no jail time.
有一件事杰克博士说对了
Dr. Jack was right about one thing.
没什么比纯粹的绝望更能激励人
There's nothing so inspiring as sheer desperation.
我给皮特发邮件说 我发现莱德尔的病人
I wrote an e-mail to Pete saying I tracked down Lydell's patients
去找了18个不同的医生
to 18 different doctors
我需要马上拿出25万美元 才能让他们加入计划
and that I needed a quarter mil right away to get 'em into the program.
我说他们想要高尔夫会员资格 子女上大学的学费
I said they wanted golf memberships, college tuition bills,
以及各种让杰克发表意见的事
all sorts of things for Jack to have opinions about.
杰克博士 上帝保佑他 这份文件让他彻底露出了马脚
And Dr. Jack, bless his heart, he put his stink all over the document.
(十万美元 金劳力士 晚上外出 晚餐)
然后布伦纳 根据我的指示
And Brenner, per my instructions,
他把文件带到了 那天晚上的销♥售♥会议上
he brought it to our sales meeting, which was going down that night.
好的 这个叫帕顿的
Okay, so this Patton guy.
无名小辈
Low decile.
杰克说在他证明自己之前 绝不可能替他付大学学费
Jack says no way to this college bill until he proves himself.
紧身衣不错
Nice tights.
一切都好吗?
电影精选列表