Or five-day suspension.
天啊
Oh my gosh.
你觉得一天可以吗?
Do you wanna do one day?
我觉得这种处分还是有点苛刻 但我也能接受
Which, I think, still seems harsh, but I'm good to close there.
非常抱歉
Sorry about that.
没事 姑娘们 把头都抬起来
It's all right, girls. Keep your heads up.
- 三天? - 我知道 她本来要让她们退学的
- Three days? - I know. She was gonna kick 'em out.
- 这结果很不错了 你知道吗? - 真是个噩梦
- It's a good result, you know? - It's a fucking nightmare.
- 谁照顾她们呢? - 别看我
- Who's gonna watch them? - I mean, don't look at me.
没人看你 杰夫
No one is looking at you, Jeff.
伙计 事实上 你能不能...
Dude, as a matter of fact, could you please...
没事 会没事的 好吗?
Lis, it's fine. It's gonna be fine. Okay?
因为我提前下班 酒吧解雇了我 所以我在呢
They canned me for walking off my shift, so I'm gonna be around.
即便是你 失业来得也太快了
- Wow. That was fast, even for you. - You insult me and fucking belittle me...
你就会侮辱我、贬低我...
我得说 你之前说只住一周
Can I just point out you said one week? It's been two months.
现在已经两个月了
I'm so sorry for the wear and tear on your garage couch. All right?
很抱歉我磨损了 你车♥库♥里的沙发 好吗?
我甚至都不会提钱的事
And I won't even mention the money.
你刚才就提了 我会给你现金的
You just did, so. You'll get your cash.
- 好吗?我会给你的 - 很好 太棒了!
- All right? You'll get it. - Wonderful. Great!
- 怎么给? - 很快!
- How? - Soon!
碰巧的是 安迪
It just so happens, Andy,
你妹妹和我就快过上好日子了
that your sister and I are about to do very well for ourselves.
真好
Oh, cool. Cool. Um...
是要做网络直播?还是身份盗窃?
Webcamming? Or identity theft?
莉莎发明了一些很酷的东西 来推销我的护肤品
Liza has invented something to market my skincare products that is so cool.
- 太聪明了 太有创意了 - 拜托别说了
- So smart. So creative. - Please don't, no.
我要说 因为这很了不起 是个应用软件
Oh, I will because it's amazing.
(德雷克护肤)
It's an app.
软件里有个小功能
And it'll have a gizmo thing
你可以给自己的脸照相 然后上传照片
where you take a picture of your face and you upload it.
软件会分♥析♥你的肤质
Analyzes your skin type,
采用妈妈的产品制定一套方案 这很酷
and it curates a regimen of Mom's products. It's pretty cool.
- 你一定花了几个小时才想出来吧 - 的确
Wow.
- You must have spent hours on that. - I did, actually.
而且这技术的应用远不止化妆品
And the tech is so much bigger than cosmetics.
比如室内设计 比如远程医疗
It's like interior design, it's telemedicine.
等等 你现在成技术天才了?
Wait, you're a tech genius now?
莉莎 你的生活岌岌可危
Liza, your life is on fire.
- 去你的 安迪! - 你知道怎么着?
Go fuck yourself, Andy!
滚出我家!
You know what? Get the fuck out of my house!
- 好的! - 我受够了!
- Fine! - I'm done! I'm just done!
- 她不是那个意思 - 她就是
- She doesn't mean it. - She does.
- 不是... - 收好东西 妈妈 下一个是你
- No-- - Pack your shit, Mom. You're next.
? Carry on with me ?
? Through the cold ?
? Through the old ?
? If I dance ?
? On the yes man's bones ?
? And I forget I'm not alone ?
? To moonlight's mark ?
? To the light that wounds the dark ?
天啊
Oh God.
? To the powerful night ?
? To sunshine losing the fight ?
? Here I go ?
嗨
Hi.
Hi.
? Here I go ?
来吧 宝贝 没事
Come on, babe, it's okay.
? To the windy beat ?
? To the careless tripping feet ?
? That do not know ?
? Which way they go ?
? To the broken hearted ?
? To the dreams that never started ?
? To standing still ?
? To those who never will ?
? Here I go ?
嘿
...可能会害我们入狱
...probably would've put us in jail.
- 但然后我妈... - 嘿!菲比...
- But then my mom-- - Hey! Phoebe...
那是我妈 她用绝地心法让她改变了主意
That's my mom. She Jedi mind-tricked her.
所以只是暂时停学
- So it's just suspension. - Wow.
该睡觉了 亲爱的 走吧
Bedtime, sweetie. Let's go.
这是希德尼
Yeah, this is Sidney.
他在船上工作
Uh, he works on boats.
- 他从船上摔下来 摔断了胳膊 - 好吧
- He fell off a boat and broke his arm. - Okay.
是啊 还有其他成就
Yeah, among other achievements.
嗨 我是卡米尔
Hi, I'm Camille.
- 你们搬进来了? - 是的 就是那家
- Y'all moving in? - Yeah. Yeah. Just down there.
好的 知道吗?
Okay. Uh, you know what?
我有东西给你们
I have something for you.
嗨
Oh, hi.
我们见到了臭名昭著的 放火烧学校的菲比
We met the notorious Phoebe who torched the school, so.
只是烧了树林
Well, just the woods.
树林时不时就会起火
Well, they gotta burn down every now and then.
- 这是生命的循环 对吧? - 是的
- Cycle of life, right? - Yeah.
- 欢迎来到D区 - 谢谢
Welcome to D-Block.
- Oh. - Thank you.
这里吵吗?
Oh, is it... Is it noisy around here?
- 有点吵 - 好的
- A little bit. - Okay.
- Oh.
- 你真好 - 不用啦
- Nice. - No, it's okay.
我有毯子 但还是谢谢了
Yeah, I got a blanket. Thanks, though.
这是床被子
It's a quilt.
我们不能拿你的被子 谢谢
We can't take your quilt, thank you.
拿着吧
Take it.
她现在有点罗宾汉情结
She's kind of on this Robin Hood kick right now,
她觉得我们是有钱人
and she thinks we're the rich.
好的 明白了
Okay. Sure.
- 懂了 我们拿着吧 谢谢你 - 好的
- Sure. Take it. Thank you. - Okay, yeah.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
- 谢谢你们给我们这些 - 谢谢
- Hey, thanks for these. - Yeah, thank you.
- 谢谢人家送的果汁 - 谢谢
- Say thanks. - Thank you.
- 很高兴见到你们 - 需要什么 随时敲门
- Nice to meet you. - Knock if you need anything.
这孩子 有了果汁什么都不在乎
- Anything for a juice, this one.
再见
Bye. Ow!
- 好的 宝贝 - 谢谢
- All right, baby. - Thank you.
把它塞好!
Shove it right in there!
- 你感觉还好吗? - 还好 你呢?
- You feel good? - Yeah. You?
- 很好 - 好的
- Yeah. - All right.
你想要电影沙拉吗?
You want some movie salad?
好啊
Okay.
把遥控器给我
Pass the remote.
我不会放弃自己
I will not give up on myself.
我不会放弃梦想
I will not give up on my dreams.
我会活出价值
I will make my life count.
嗨 布伦纳先生
Hi, Mr. Brenner.
我是莉莎·德雷克
This is Liza Drake.
很荣幸昨天认识了您
Uh, it was my pleasure to make your acquaintance, uh, yesterday.
希望您一切顺利
Hope you're feeling all right. Um...
我打电♥话♥找您是因为 您昨天给我的那份工作邀请
I'm calling about the employment offer that, that, that you offered yesterday.
所以如果您愿意回我电♥话♥ 就是这个号♥码
Um, so if you want to call me back at this number,
那就太棒了 太赞了 希望您有美好的一天
that would be awesome, be wonderful. I hope you have a really wonderful day.
然后...
And...
好的 再见
Okay, bye-bye.
- Mmm.
- Yeah, hi.
妈妈
- Momma.
你会熬过去的 真的
Oh, you're gonna get through this. Yes.
会熬过去的
Yes, you will.
你就是这样的人
It's who you are.
重点不在于钱
Look, it's not about money.
(赞纳医疗公♥司♥)
I mean, it is, because you're gonna be backing the biggest IPO of the year.
我是说 钱的确重要 因为你们 会支持年内最大的首次公开募股
那重点是什么?
So what's it about?
(洛纳芬)
It's about after you retire and look back,
重点是在你们退休后回首往事
你们可以说:“我不只是个银行家
you'd be able to say, "I wasn't just... a banker."
我是个英雄”
"I was a hero."
既然这药这么好 为什么你们的市场渗透率不满1%?
If it's such a terrific medication, why is your market penetration under 1%?
因为我们没钱去竞争
Because we don't have the money to compete.
(竞争)
This is Praxiom.
这是普拉克西姆
They own the breakthrough pain sector with a fentanyl lollipop
在爆发痛领域 他们是老大 他们有一种芬太尼棒棒糖
电影精选列表