抱歉 内特
Aw. So sorry, Nate.
顺便说一句 我没做任何违法的事
By the way, I did nothing illegal.
是皮特做的
Pete took care of that.
我们会根据你的临床经验 来调高你的费用
We'll scale your fee according to your clinical experience.
(1000元整/100)
My clinical experience?
我的临床经验?
每参加一次讲者活动 我们可以给你一千五百元
We can give you $1,500 per speaking engagement,
每周三次
three per week,
前提是你让所有使用赛拉芬的患者 都换成用洛纳芬
if you switch all your Xeraphen patients to Lonafen.
- 最好的朋友! - 好!
- [Dr. Lydell] Best friends! - [Liza] Ok!
永远的好友!
? Friends forever! ?
- 路上小心 - 不 你回家
- You get home safe. - No, you go home.
- 我们回见! - 你回家
- We'll see you soon! - You go home.
- 好的 再见! - 有人现在要回家了
- Okay, bye! - Everyone's gonna go home now.
那到底是什么?
What the hell was that?
我们刚捕获了一头“鲸鱼”!
We just harpooned Free fucking Willy!
4500美元?那合法吗?
$4,500? Is that even legal?
限速65 实速67
67 in a 65.
路上其他人的时速都达到了80
Everyone else on the road's doing 80.
我们刚推出了世界上 最好的治疗癌性疼痛的药物
We just launched the best cancer pain med the world's ever seen,
所以谁在乎呢?
so who gives a fuck?
但如果药效好 我们为何要给他钱呢?
But if they're that good, why do we have to pay him?
如果我们不给 其他人会给
If we don't, someone else will.
大型制药公♥司♥会找到灰色地带 接近该地带却不越界
Big pharma's about finding that gray line, getting close without crossing over.
- 如果我们越界会怎么样? - 你会收到罚单 得缴纳罚款
- What happens if we go over? - You get a speeding ticket. A fine.
这会纳入营销预算
It's baked into the marketing budget.
- 我们没有营销预算! - 我们会有的!天啊 莉莎!
- We don't have a marketing budget! - We will! Jesus Christ, Liza!
你刚拯救了公♥司♥!
You just saved the company!
你会帮助数千名癌症患者!
You're gonna help thousands of cancer patients!
三周前 你还在脱衣舞俱乐部工作
Three weeks ago, you're working at the titty shack,
而现在你已经成了制药业的传奇!
and now you're a pharma legend!
开心点!
Be happy!
我很开心!真的
I'm happy! Yeah, yeah.
这很有趣!我就跟你说便宜活动有用
It was fun! Told you cheap would work.
- 是吗? - 路上小心
- Right? - Get home safe.
好的 你也是
Okay, you too.
给我发个肉球 快!
Give me the meatball. Come on! Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on. Hey, batta batta!
嘿 加油啊!
Come on, Sid!
加油 希德!
Laura's up, you got a shot.
罗拉上 你有一次机会
- 对不起! - 希德!
- I'm sorry! - Sid!
- 你还好吗? - 希德?
- Sid, you okay? - Sid?
不!骨头突出来了吗 姑娘们?
No! Oh, is the bone sticking out, girls?
能看到吗?能...
Can you see? Can you...
再见 混♥蛋♥!
- Sayonara, sucker! - Oh!
双杀!
- Double play! - Oh!
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 希德尼!
You are such a jerk, Sidney!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
还好
Fine. Fine.
嘿!
Hey!
Hey! Whoa!
兄弟!
Dude!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
看啊 那混♥蛋♥像打了鸡血一样 疯狂开洛纳芬
Look. Fucker's writing Lonafen like his hand's on fire.
- 天啊 - 四百微克
- Holy shit. - 400 mics.
六百 八百
Six hundred. Eight.
三天时间 他就给40名患者换了药
Guy switched 40 patients in three days.
天啊
Oh my God.
所以...
So...
什么?怎么了?
What? Why?
来吧
Come on.
(年度新人)
-"Rookie of the year." - Think of me when you pawn it.
-“年度新人” - 当它的时候别忘了我
我不会当掉它的
I'm not gonna pawn it.
皮特 这真的...
Pete, this is really...
- 你能打开吗? - 好 好了
- Can you open it? - Yeah. There you go.
这真的...
This is really...
Wow.
你今年不会赚十万
You're not gonna make 100k this year.
而是可能赚六十万
It's gonna be more like 600.
很奇怪吧?
It's weird, right?
你开心吗?
You happy?
怎么了?有什么问题吗?
What's going on? Something wrong?
随便吧 我会信守承诺 好吗?
Well, whatever, a deal's a deal, right?
你想亲我哪里都可以
Gonna let you kiss me anywhere you want.
不过事先警告
Although fair warning,
临床试验结果显示成瘾率非常高
clinical trials have shown a very high addiction rate.
谢谢
Thank you.
操
Fuck.
- Ugh, what?
怎么?
嗨 妈妈 你的车坏了
Hi, Mom, your car crapped out.
莉莎
Liza. Wow.
是你的
It's yours.
- 不是吧 - 是的
- No. - Yes.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
卖♥♥掉吧 买♥♥辆摩托车 我不在乎
Sell it. Buy a moped. I don't care.
- 拿着吧 - 这太...莉莎!
- Take it. - It's quite... Liza!
- 拿着吧! - 天...
- Take it! - Oh, my...
- 莉莎 我... - 开心吗?
- Oh, Liza. My... - You happy?
天啊 开心
Oh my God, yes.
那太...谢谢!
That's too... Oh, thank you!
给我滚进去!
Get your ass in it!
谢谢!
Oh! Thank you!
它如此闪亮!
It's so shiny!
连本带利
With interest.
- 嘿 我... - 好的
- Hey, I... - Okay.
你怎么赚到这么多钱的?
How are you making this kind of money?
净销♥售♥额中 提成10% 那是...
Well, it's a 10% commission on total net sales. So, that's how...
你这个门外汉随便一入行 突然就...
So you just walk in off the street, and all of a sudden, you're...
开始缓解癌症患者的痛苦了
Start bringing pain relief to cancer patients in agony.
有问题吗?
Is that a problem?
很令人失望吗?
Is that a bummer?
开心点
Be happy.
你们俩被炒了
You two are fucking voided.
你们火烧屁♥股♥了
You are roasted on a goddamn spit.
- 好吧 - 拿上你们的东西走人 说真的
- All right. - Grab your shit and go. Seriously.
- 不满的加里 - 小气鬼
- Grouchy Gary. - Meany bear.
我明确禁止你们举办讲者计划活动
I expressly forbade you from hosting a speaker program.
你为什么讨厌讲者计划?
Why do you hate speaker programs?
我讨厌的是那些不服从命令 拿公♥司♥名誉冒险的混♥蛋♥
What I hate are insubordinate shitheels who'd risk the reputation of this company.
这家公♥司♥毫无名誉可言 所以谈不上拿名誉冒险
This company has no reputation 'cause you never risk shit.
你♥他♥妈♥不能这么做! 你需要一个合规团队
You can't just fucking do this! You need a compliance team
- 来审查讲者... - 我们雇一个呗!
- to vet the speaker... - Let's hire one!
...这个人不能是被缉毒局盯上的
...who might be a pill mill operator
- 制药工厂经营者! - 莱德尔不经营制药工厂
- with the DEA up his ass! - Lydell's not running a pill mill.
如果你参与过实际推销工作就会知道
And you'd know if you ever actually carried the bag.
好吧!等杰克博士 知道你们的所作所为后
Fine! Wait for Dr. Jack to throw you out a window
再把你们赶出去吧
when I tell him what you did.
布伦特 我们的所作所为 让公♥司♥在这周内净赚了二十万美元
What we did, Brent, is $200,000 net this week
仅仅靠一个医生
with one fucking doctor.
给你看这些数据 不是为了不让你开除我们
Not to distract you from getting us fired.
不 我的意思是 显然这些数据能鼓舞人心
No, no, no. I mean, obviously, these numbers are encouraging.
我需要跟老板一起 考虑一下这个计划的定位
I need to think about how to position the program with the boss.
- 你是说如何邀功吧 - 我们跟杰克说了 他觉得可以
- You mean how to take credit. - We told Jack. He's cool with it.
好的
Okay.
没错 我们获准在东南部试点该计划
Yeah, we're greenlit to pilot the program in the southeast.
我们正在招兵买♥♥马
We're staffing up.
你看看
Check it out.
跟我们介绍一下你自己
Want to tell us a bit about yourself?
好的!佛罗里达大学医学院预科 优等生协会
Yes! Pre-med at UF, Phi Beta Kappa.
曾在默克公♥司♥实习 曾担任辉瑞公♥司♥初级主管
Interned at Merck. I was a Pfizer junior leader there.
- 好 - 不
电影精选列表