- 先生 我不要在皮特手下做事 - 你知道吗 布伦特?
- Sir, I'm not gonna work under Pete. - You know what, Brent?
我不会让你辞职的
I'm not gonna let you quit.
皮特 拜托
Pete, come on.
除非先让我告诉你我心底的那句话...
Not without telling you from the bottom of my heart...
去你的 卑鄙小人
go fuck yourself, you goddamn snake.
你被炒了
You're fired.
他妈的 皮特
Fuck, Pete.
赞纳 盖伊·沙茨全力支持赞纳
Z-N-N-A. Guy Schatz is all in on Zanna.
它是佛罗里达的一家制药公♥司♥
Pharma company out of Florida,
刚霸占了癌性爆发痛市场
just owning the market for breakthrough cancer pain.
(纳斯达克上市)
Three, two, one!
三、二、一!
? I got a PhD in how to make ends meet ?
(健康第一)
? I graduated from the college In the street ?
? Inflation in the nation Don't bother me ?
(疼痛治疗)
? 'Cause I'm a scholar... ?
难以置信 “灰姑娘”三天增长400%
Unbelievable. Cinderella three-day 400% gain.
他们从一家默默无闻的公♥司♥
These guys went from, "Who the hell is that?"
摇身变成了年度第一上市公♥司♥
to the number one IPO this year.
这里是《牛棚》 我是盖伊·沙茨
This is The Bullpen. Guy Schatz.
皮特和我又升职了
Pete and I were promoted again.
他升为了首席执行官 我升为了营销副总裁
Him to CEO, and me to Marketing VP.
你们做出了成就!
You slew Goliath!
我们所向披靡
We're the Golden fucking Horde.
Yeah!
我们攻克癌症市场
We own cancer.
我们做什么?我们攻克癌症市场!
What do we do? We own cancer!
Yeah!
? The rich folks know what I mean ?
? And money ain't got no smell Let me tell you ?
? How green can keep you clean ?
? Money, money, money, money is... ?
? Money's on my mind ?
? Money, money, money moves me ?
? I even like the money sign ?
公♥司♥上市后不久
Right after the IPO, just as things were looking really good,
就在看起来一切顺利之时
成功的压力开始影响到老板
the pressures of success started to get to the boss,
他变得很奇怪
and he got weird.
好的 大家注意!
All right, attention, everyone!
看看你们的周围
Look down around you.
看看这地板多脏
Look at the floor and see how dirty it is.
你们知道给地板抛光要多少钱吗?
You know how much it costs to polish this floor?
八万美元!
$80,000!
所以从现在开始 在赞纳医疗公♥司♥
So from now on, at Zanna Therapeutics, we will be working with our shoes off!
我们要脱了鞋工作!
是我的错 还是他失去理智了?
Is it me, or is he losing his shit?
可能把理智掉进马桶里了
I think he's keeping it in buckets in his house.
- 别看我 - 他是个伟大的人 放尊重点
- Don't look at me. - He's a great man, don't be respectful.
你的脚趾很丑吗?去修脚吧!
Do you have ugly toes? Get a pedicure!
你的脚很丑吗?穿袜子吧!
You have ugly feet? Wear socks!
嘿!把你的鞋脱了!
Hey! Get your shoes off!
把你的鞋脱了!
Get your shoes off!
老板变成守财奴这事
And the whole demented miser thing,
对于规范讲者计划而言 不是个好兆头
it did not bode well for the plan to clean up the speaker programs.
我认为成立合规部门 是一笔不必要的开支
Well, I think a compliance department is a needless expense.
先生 巨额联邦罚款 是一笔不必要的开支
Sir, a huge federal fine is a needless expense.
- 我觉得合规化很划算 - 划算?
- I feel compliance is a bargain. - A bargain?
我们创建这家公♥司♥ 是因为我们不惧冒险
We built this company because we weren't afraid to go in for the kill.
说得太对了
Goddamn right.
先生 我只想说
Sir, look, I just want to say,
皮特和莉莎开始采用 贿赂医生写处方这个策略时
when Pete and Liza began this strategy of paying doctors for prescriptions,
顺带一提 我并没有签字同意此举
which, by the way, I did not sign off on,
嗯 那是...
well, that was...
怎么了?
What? Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa!
- 把你的口袋打开! - 去你的!
- Open your pocket! - Fuck!
- 给我住手 不! - 把你的口袋打开!
- Fucking stop. No! - Open this fucking pocket!
贿赂医生写处方...
Paying doctors for prescriptions...
- 好吧 我可以... - 他穿着鞋!
- All right. I can-- - He's got his shoes on!
阴险小人!滚出去!
Snake! Get the fuck outta here!
- 好的!我这就走! - 滚出去
- All right! I'm going! - Get outta here.
我搞砸了 好吗?对不起 我道歉!
I fucked up, okay? I'm sorry. I apologize!
这是给我准备的 是我的自保措施
It was just for me. For my protection.
佩利发誓说他不会向执法部门告密
Paley swore he wasn't ratting to law enforcement.
我爱你 杰克!
I love you, Jack!
他只是偏执地认为 如果出事了
He was just paranoid that if the shit ever came down
或有人举报 提起诉讼 他想准备好一份更好的诉讼
or somebody filed a whistleblower suit, he'd wanna be ready to file a better one.
所以他出局了 但他的下场就算不错
So he was out and as miserable as a man can be...
最后兑现了 3200万美元的公♥司♥股票
after cashing in $32 million in company stock.
耶!
Yeah!
我他妈爱我的生活!
- I fucking love my life! Whoo!
- 去他的! - 耶!
- Fuck it! - Yeah!
? Fire up that loud ?
- ? Another round of shots ?
? Turn down for what? ?
? Turn down for what? ?
? Turn down for what? ?
? Turn down for what? ?
? Turn down for what? ?
一口闷!
Chug, chug, chug!
嘿 瑞安 你是在水槽里拉屎吗?
Hey, Ryan. Are you shitting in the sink?
这是个很复杂的问题
That's a complicated question.
? Rraa She know me, know me ?
? Kraa She hold me, hold me ?
? Don't mind if I play ?
? Just something I want to feel with you ?
糟了 我差点忘了
Oh shit, I almost forgot.
你的期权合同
Your options contract.
现在六百万美元
$6 million at close.
你卖♥♥的时候可能能涨到两千万
Probably be 20 when you sell.
我不需要两千万 直接拿六百万就好
I don't need 20. I'll just take six.
解禁前 不能出♥售♥
Well, can't sell till you vest.
“解禁”是什么意思?
What the fuck is vest?
算了 随便吧 我签字
Never mind. Whatever it is, I'll do it.
意思是你得在公♥司♥工作满一年
It's when you've been with the company for a year,
也就是六个月后 你就可以卖♥♥了
so, six more months, you can sell.
我们刚实现了年度最大规模的IPO 你还不懂期权吗?
Just launched the IPO of the year, you don't know about options?
是啊 我不懂那玩意
Yeah, I don't know shit.
现在是我们的高光时刻
This is a goddamn moment right here.
曾经被奚落 被嘲笑
Shit on, laughed at.
以为不会成功 然后你就成功了
Thinking you're not gonna get there, and then you fucking get there.
有钱了?
Rich?
有安全感了
Safe.
我感觉一样
I feel the same.
很好 我很高兴
Good. I'm glad.
不 我是说我没觉得有何不同 我感觉是一样的
No, I mean, I don't feel any different. I feel just the fucking same.
什么?怎么?你什么情况?
What is it? What? What's up your ass?
难道你有时不希望我们聚在这里 是因为我们做一些了不起的事
Don't you sometimes wish that we were here 'cause we done something remarkable,
有意义的事情 而不是因为大家的贪婪吗?
something meaningful, and not because everyone's a greedy piece of shit?
- 你可曾有过这种想法? - 你想让我跟你说什么?
- Ever think that? - What do you want me to tell ya?
- 规范计划 - 我能看你的奶头吗?
- Fix the programs. - Can I see your tits?
天啊
Oh my God.
抱歉 我说错话了
Sorry, that came out wrong.
我结婚了
I'm married.
拜托 你把气氛搞僵了 别说了
Come on. You're making it weird. Stop.
- 我真的很爱你 就... - 别说了 停
- You know, I really love you. Just... - Stop this. Stop.
有没有可能我们最终搞到一起呢?
Is there any version of this where we end up fucking?
绝无可能
Never. Never.
好的
Okay.
杰克
Jack.
你要离开我吗?
You're leaving me?
我去拿点咖啡
I'm gonna get us some coffee.
放松 我开玩笑的
Relax. I'm joking.
昨晚谢谢了 真的...
Thanks for last night. It was really...
真的很棒
It was really nice.
Oh...
我的小妹妹在嚎叫
Oh... My putty tat is howling.
- 你有蔓越莓汁吗? - 恶心
- Do you have any cranberry juice? - Gross.
怎么?知道你妈是正常人 这么可怕而震惊吗?
What? Is it so horribly shocking to find out your mother is a human being?
你知道可怕的是什么吗?
You know what's horrible?
我这辈子终于第一次受人尊敬
I'm finally being treated with respect for the first time in my life,
而你让我难堪 但要说震惊?那倒未必
and you embarrass me. But shocking? No.
你就是假正经
- You are such a tight-ass.
电影精选列表