Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
出去鼓掌吧
Get out there and clap.
(赞纳医疗)
你们知道我的名字 若你们不知 我是布伦纳
? You know my name And if you don't, my name is Brenner ?
说到掌握患者动态 你知道谁是王者
? When it comes to clocking patients You know who's the winner ?
我们与处方医生沟通 获得他们的意见
? We're talking to prescribers And getting the perspective ?
那低剂量的处方 伙计 它们根本没用
? Those low-dose scripts, man They simply ain't effective ?
疼痛没缓解 还损害业绩
? No one gets the pie And it hurts the bottom line ?
你们想要全额提成?那你们得试试
? You want a full commission? Here's the thing you gotta try ?
滴定 剂量增加 收益增加
? Titration, yo Peep the gains to the dose ?
六百微克 滴定会需要
? 600 mics, titration's gonna go ?
滴定 剂量增加 收益增加
? Titration, yo Peep the gains to the dose ?
六百微克 提成会增加
? 600 mics And our commission's gonna grow ?
增加!
? Grow! Grow! Grow! ?
- 增加! - 增加!
- ? Grow! Grow! ? - [Pete] ? Grow! ?
听着!各位 我们遇到了个问题!
Listen up! We got a problem, y'all!
那就是低剂量处方
And it's low scripts.
低剂量!
Low doses!
所以从今晚开始
So starting tonight,
开出六百微克以上的处方 提成加倍!
double commissions on any scripts 600 mics and up!
一千六百微克 三倍提成!
- Triple commissions on 1,600 mics!
这就是我要说的 你们听到了吗?
That's what I'm talking about. Y'all feel me?
莉莎!
Liza!
你要去哪儿?该分组讨论了
Where are you going? It's breakout groups.
菲比生病了 所以妮可会顶替我 好吗?
Yeah, Phoebe's sick, so, Nicole's gonna take mine, okay?
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
- 对不起 有什么我能帮忙的吗? - 没事 她会好起来的
- Sorry, anything I can do? - All good. She'll be fine.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
- 致以思念和牵挂 - 好 谢谢
- Thoughts and prayers. - Yeah, thanks.
天啊
Jesus, fuck.
- 把包给我! - 搞什么!
- Give me this shit! - What the fuck!
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You appalling piece of shit.
他们什么时候找你的?
When'd they get to ya?
是我去找他们的
I went to them.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做 莉莎?该死!
Why would you do that, Liza? God damn it!
还记得我是从哪里 把你招募进来的吗?
Remember where you were when I scooped you outta there?
- 我知道 - 我给你的机会?
- I know. - When I gave you a shot?
我他妈救了你一命 你却这么对我?
I gave you a fucking life, and you do this to me?
皮特 我们闹出人命了
Pete, we killed people.
胡说!
Oh, bullshit!
我们做了各种事情 现在你在台上鼓励增加剂量
We did this, and now you're out there and you're, like, bonusing higher doses.
- 处方又不是我们开的! - 有人因为我们丧命!
- We don't write the scripts! - People are dead because of us!
你不明白吗?你不在乎吗? 你怎么回事?
Do you not get that? Do you just not care? What's wrong with you?
你在乎?真有意思 你的“鲸鱼”被抓到了
You care? Funny how it took your whale getting busted
然后突然就良心发现!
for you to sprout a conscience!
- 去你的 - 他们给了你什么好处?
- Fuck you, dude. - What'd they give you?
在你套现前 让你这么贪婪的人告密 一定好处很多吧
Must've been good to get a greedy fuck like you to rat before you cashed out.
- 你不了解我 - 我就是你 莉莎!
- Oh, you don't know me. - I am you, Liza!
我们都是自私鬼 只是你毫无底线
We're just selfish pieces of shit. Only with you, there's no limit.
不 我跟你完全不一样
No, I'm nothing like you.
我希望你死了算了
I hope you fucking die.
皮特 我们能控制住局面
Pete, we're gonna contain this.
你只需要咬定一些真♥相♥
You just need to stick to a certain truth.
这话是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你被牵连了 皮特
You're implicated, Pete.
这无法避免
There's no way around that.
尼尔博士会负责你的律师费 听着...
Dr. Neel's gonna handle your legal expenses. Look...
我们将会为你 争取到最有利的认罪协议
We're gonna get you the most advantageous plea deal--
然后隔着有机玻璃 第一次见我的孩子?
And meet my kid for the first time behind plexiglass?
不 没门 我不干 不行
No. No fucking way. I'm not doing that. No.
不至于要坐牢
Prison's not on the table,
但你的资产、房♥子、存款
but your assets, your house, your savings,
很可能都会被没收
that's probably all going away.
皮特 我爱你 你就像我的儿子 我会照顾好你的
Pete. Pete, I love you like a son. I'm gonna take care of you.
我会确保你和你的家人
I'll ensure that you and your family will be comfortable
余生都过得舒舒服服的
for the rest of your lives.
你的家、车...
- Your house, your cars...
孩子的大学都会安排妥当
...college for your child.
你得相信我
You need to trust me.
那我作证你什么都不知道
If I testify that you knew nothing.
这样就皆大欢喜了
It's the best thing for everyone.
警♥察♥!开门 先生!
- Police! Open the door, sir!
皮特?皮特...
Pete? Pete...
他们甚至在阿根廷 抓到了埃里克·佩利
They even caught up with Eric Paley down in Argentina.
- 你准备好开口了吗? - 是的
- You ready to talk? - Yeah.
尼尔博士对这个阴谋一无所知
Dr. Neel had no knowledge of the conspiracy.
但尼尔的律师已经跟他沟通好了
But not before Neel's lawyer did.
德雷克小姐?你的女儿正在康复中
Miss Drake? Your daughter's in recovery.
她还好吗?
Is she doing okay?
很好 她情况很不错
She is. She did really well.
嗨 宝贝
Baby.
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
当其他人纷纷落马时
And while everyone else was going down,
尼尔继续他那套把戏 没人能证明他在撒谎
Neel stuck to his bullshit, and no one could prove he was lying.
(疼痛产业)
He was on the cover of Forbes.
他曾登上《福布斯》的封面
当记者问到 涉及该公♥司♥的人都遭到了指控时...
When they asked him about the charges on everyone who'd touched the company...
我是否参与?
My involvement?
我是投资方
I was an investor.
我完全不清楚公♥司♥的日常运作
I had no knowledge of the daily operations.
我是被动投资者
I was a passive investor.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我也心怀歉意
I'm so sorry too.
很高兴见到你
- Oh. - I'm so happy to see you.
- 嗨 外婆 - 嗨 好孩子
- Hi, Meemaw. - Oh, hi, sweet girl.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
我还好 好极了
I'm okay. I'm just dandy.
妈 你找杰克·尼尔 索要更多演讲费时...
Mom, when you were shaking down Jack Neel for more speaker money...
- 我们真要翻旧账吗? - 不是
- We seriously relitigating this? - No, no, no.
你联♥系♥他的时候 给他打电♥话♥了吗?
When you reached out to him, did you call him?
他不肯给我他的电♥话♥号♥码
He wouldn't give me his number.
只给了他的电子邮箱
Just his email.
你直接给他发邮件了?
Did you email him... directly?
发了多少次?
How many times?
发了几次
A few.
你保存邮件了吗?
Did you save 'em?
“应该知道 例如 蒂娜·墨菲
"Should be aware that, for example,
为雅各布医生拿了八千演讲费 而我只拿到了九百”
Tina Murphy got $8,000 in speaker money for Dr. Jacob, and I got 900 bucks."
好的 继续 ...
Okay, okay. Go on. Keep...
“两万两千美元
"$22,000,
安德里亚·韦尔奇 那个垃圾药代 她需要大笔行贿经费...”
Andrea Welch, who's such a crappy rep, she needs all the bribe money that she--"
他回了吗?
Did he respond?
往下滑
Uh... Scroll.
(发件人:杰克 主题:回复:你好)
(收件人:杰基)
妈妈...天啊 谢天谢地 幸亏你这么淫♥荡♥!
Mom... Oh my God. Thank God you're so fucking slutty!
? Leave them lights as they are ?
? And keep your clothes on ?
? I've had more than my fill ?
? Of whiskey and women ?
? And good-hearted villains ?
? But there's a wickedness in me still ?
杰克博士被捕后的 头条新闻可不怎么好看
The headlines following Dr. Jack's arrest were less than pretty.
他们谈到了阿德里安·詹金斯
They talked about Adrienne Jenkins,
女儿
daughter,
使用洛纳芬的22岁患者 被发现死亡
22-year-old Lonafen patient found dead,
其血液中芬太尼含量超标
toxic levels of fentanyl in her blood.
艾玛·科瓦尔斯基 母亲
Emma Kowalski, mother.
山姆·瓦尔特 丈夫
Sam Walter, husband.
等等 我能打断一下吗?
Wait, can I stop you there?
当然 怎么了?
Sure, what?
你自己说过 用药过量的风险小于1%...
You yourself said the overdose risk was less than 1%...
这是研究报告说的
电影精选列表