Get a doctor to prescribe your drug. Just one script.
要是没搞定呢?
And if I don't?
那你就会被开除
- Then you're fired. - Great, so zero job security.
那可真好 没有任何工作保障 基本工资是我做临时工的一半...
the base pay's half what I make temping--
基本工资根本不重要
Base pay is for shit birds.
提成会让你爽飞天 知道医生 开一张全剂量处方我们能拿多少吗?
Commissions get you into paradise. Know what we bill on a full-dose script?
- 多少? - 四万
- What? - 40 grand.
- 一年? - 一个月
- A year? - A month.
一个病人就能让我一年得四万八?
I can commission 48 grand a year on one patient?
十个病人就快五十万了
Or half a mil on ten.
真的吗?
Is that real?
这取决于你 按劳取酬
It's up to you. You eat what you kill.
有一张赔率很高的“彩票” 已经被人拒绝了一千次
It's a long-odds lottery ticket buried under a thousand rejections,
你必须有勇气和胆量才能伸手刮开它
and you gotta have the grit and the balls to reach down and scratch it.
我懂了
I get it.
你周末好好做功课 别让我难堪
It's your weekend. Don't embarrass me.
洛纳芬是一种革命性药物
Lonafen is a revolutionary medication
用于治疗癌性爆发痛
for the treatment of breakthrough cancer pain.
麻省综合医院的 埃利奥特·哈蒂根医生在为期两年的
A two-year independent clinical trial out of Massachusetts General Hospital
独♥立♥临床试验中发现
conducted by Dr. Elliot Hartigan
使用洛纳芬的患者的用药过量
found that the risks for both overdose and dependency
以及产生药物依懒性风险均小于1%
for patients using Lonafen were less than 1%.
洛纳芬是世界上 第一款芬太尼舌下喷雾剂
Lonafen is the world's first sublingual fentanyl spray.
患者将其喷于舌下
It is applied under the tongue
舌下动脉吸收药物
where the sublingual artery absorbs the medication
仅需五分钟就可进入血液循环
into the bloodstream in just five minutes.
这是患者在不打♥针♥的情况下 最快缓解疼痛的方法
That's the fastest relief a patient can get without a needle.
- 你在干什么? - 当患者感到刺痛时...
- What are you doing? - When patients experience spiking pain...
我在看药品销♥售♥代表聊天室
Uh, it's a drug rep chatroom.
“开始做药品销♥售♥代表 有什么技巧和窍门?”
"What are some tips and tricks for starting out in pharma sales?"
接着念
Okay.
-“亲爱的新人:低胸衬衫...” - 别念了
-"Dear noob, a low-cut blouse..." - No.
-“...和魔力挺...” - 别!
-"...and a push-up bra..." - No!
“...是过去二十年来的标准着装”
"...has been the standard for the last 20 years."
- 不!打住! - 不!
- No! Stop! Stop it! - No, no, no, no!
你需要听听这个 好吗?
You need to hear this. Okay? Um...
天啊
Oh my gosh.
“去医院的药房♥
"Go to the hospital's drug closet,
脱♥光♥衣服 跪在地上等医生...”
get naked and wait on your knees for the doctor..."
别胡闹 你还是个孩子
This is crazy. You are a child.
我不希望你看这些东西!
I don't want you reading this!
不行!
No!
住手
Stop.
这难道不好玩吗?
Isn't it funny?
“买♥♥我的药的恶心医生 在跟我调情...”好吧 不说了
"Gross doctor I'm selling to flirting with me..." Okay, we're done.
谢谢 把它交给妈妈 好了
Thanks. Leave it to Mom. We're good.
不 给...
No, give it...
这不是你能看的
Not for your eyes. Not for your eyes.
别再看了
Don't do that again.
对不起
Sorry.
让我集中精力 好吗?
Let me focus, okay?
好的
Okay.
打开车尾箱
Pop the trunk.
(卡特干洗店 改造与维修)
(定制连衣裙和裤子 修鞋)
盒子里是什么?
What's in the box?
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
没什么 就菠菜千层面和苹果奶酥
No, it's spinach lasagna and apple slump.
- 视频说是午餐交流会 - 这是皮特
- I mean, the video's just lunch and learn. - This is Pete.
- 嗨 - 你不该上学吗?
- Hi. - Shouldn't you be in school?
- 我被退学了 - 是停学
- No. I'm kicked out. - Suspended.
- 为什么? - 因为纵火
- What for? - Arson.
不是的
It was not.
- 那很酷 - 去哪儿?
- That's pretty cool. - Where to?
? Or you ain't saying nothing ?
? Put your money where your mouth is ?
? Or you ain't saying a damn thing ?
- ? Talk is cheap ? - ? That's right, honey ?
莱克兰疼痛治疗诊所
Lakeland Pain Clinic.
九百万美元的 内森·莱德尔医生的老巢
Lair of the one Dr. Nathan Lydell, $9 million man.
这是他去年为竞品开的处方金额
That's how much he wrote for the competition last year.
真简约
Oh, wow. Sketch-a-rama, jeez.
朋友们 那就是九百万医生
That, my friends, is the $9 million man.
是这样的 它比阿司匹林更安全
Guys, here's the deal. It's safer than aspirin.
因为它药效更快 你可以减少使用其他止痛药
And because it works faster, you can reduce other pain meds.
这样患者就不会一直昏昏沉沉的
So they're not so zonked out all the time.
然后他们会来到这里说
So they can be here, be present, right? "It's a gift."
“这是份礼物 是祝福” 我们听到患者们
"It's a blessing." That's what we're hearing.
和他们的家属都这么说 怎么样 医生?
From patients and their families. How about it, Doctor?
难以置信
Incredible.
如果你想到了合适的病患 我们可以给你折扣券 回头讨论...
Well, if you got some patients in mind, we can leave some coupons. Circle back--
不是 这个吃的 叫什么来着?
No, this stuff. What's it called?
苹果奶酥
Apple slump.
咚咚咚
Knock-knock.
嘿 她来了
Hey, she's alive.
你没接到我的电♥话♥吗?
Did you not get my call?
内特 抱歉
Oh, Nate. I am so sorry.
我们之前在特克斯和凯科斯群岛团建
We were on a work retreat to Turks and Caicos,
但下次 你可以跟我一起去
but next time, you are coming with me.
我有很多话要跟你说
Come on, I have so much to tell you about.
我们去你的办公室吧
Let's go to your office.
我以为我推销得很好
I thought the pitch went well.
没事 普拉克西姆搞定他了
- Doesn't matter. Praxiom owns him. - Why? 'Cause she got macaroons?
此话怎讲?因为她带了马卡龙?
Fuck you.
因为她让他回忆起了他高中时 边打飞机边想着的女孩
Because she reminds him of a girl he used to jerk off to in high school,
不过现在是他说了算
except now he holds the cards.
这是你的大杯双份士力架拿铁 我想再谈谈洛纳芬的事
Your grande double Snickers latte. I'd like to talk about Lonafen again.
它是起效最快的爆发痛治疗药
It is the fastest-acting breakthrough pain medication.
- 只需五分钟 就开始... - 我会再联♥系♥你的
- It is five minutes, the onset-- - I will get back to you.
比赛拉芬快45分钟 鲍温医生 你会错失良药的!
45 minutes faster than Xeraphen. Dr. Bowen, you're missing out!
陈医生今天全都约满了
Dr. Chen's all booked today.
你能给她看看临床试验报告吗?
Could you please just show her the clinical trial, please? Please.
或者我就把这些东西留给她
Or I can just leave her with some of these.
我们这里有很多有趣的东西 我喜欢这些笔 很搞笑
I mean, we have so much fun stuff here. I love these pens. They're so hilarious.
- 你是哪家公♥司♥的? - 赞纳医疗
- Where are you from? - Zanna Therapeutics.
想给你的孩子们吗?
Want some for your kids?
不 你难道不知道 行业里多年前就禁止这玩意了?
No, I mean, don't you know the industry banned this stuff years ago?
(止痛中心)
(第一保健 佛罗里达)
(疼痛治疗)
兰宁医生 先生 我能否给您推销一下...
Dr. Lanning, I was wondering, sir, if I could pitch you--
早上好 医生 他一会儿就来
Good morning, Doctor. Oh, he'll be just a moment.
- 好的 - 感谢你耐心等待
- Okay. - Thank you so much for waiting.
好的
All right.
没事 你试过了
It's okay. You tried.
她真讨厌
She's horrible.
是啊
Yeah.
小菲?
Pheeb?
小菲 你还好吗?
Pheeb, are you good?
- 嗯 怎么了? - 你一直盯着看
- Yeah, why? - You were staring.
Oh.
你好啊 姑娘 嘿
What's up, girl? Hey.
嗨
Hi.
对不起 所以...
Sorry. So...
天啊
Oh my God.
没事 她没事
It's all right. She's okay.
没事 她只是需要一些空间 她没事
It's okay. She just needs some space. She's fine.
有什么我能帮你的吗?
Is there anything I can get you?
没事 她只是癫痫发作了 没事的 她没事
It's okay. She's just having a seizure. She's fine. She's okay.
没事 亲爱的 看着妈妈
It's okay, honey. Look at Mom.
看着妈妈 没事了 宝贝
Look at Momma. It's okay, baby.
我抱着你
I got you. I got you. I got you.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
菲比 你有什么症状?
So, Phoebe, you got something going on?
我得了癫痫
Yeah, I got epilepsy going on.
癫痫是个笼统的诊断
电影精选列表