这种药毒性大且无效 我们有道德责任对他们进行严厉批评
that is so toxic and ineffective, it's our moral duty to horsefuck 'em.
这玩意会腐蚀你的牙齿 需要45分钟才见效
This shit rots your teeth and takes 45 minutes to kick in.
洛纳芬只需要五分钟
Lonafen takes five.
我们就像海豹突击队一样
We come on like the Navy SEALS.
当你的骨头疼痛难忍♥时 这五分钟就是天赐之物
And when your bones are on fire from cancer pain,
those five minutes are a godsend.
但你们的比安卡喷雾 内含芬太尼 对吗?
But your Binaca blaster thing, it's fentanyl, isn't it?
那害死俄亥俄州的玩意?
The stuff that killed Ohio?
不是 麻省综合医院 哈蒂根医生的研究表明
No. The Hartigan study out of Mass General
药物成瘾和用药过量的风险不到1%
puts the risk of addiction and overdose at less than 1%.
赞纳目前负债3500万美元?
$35 million, that's Zanna's current debt level?
其实有八千万流动负债
Actually, $80 million down was current.
都是这位杰克·尼尔博士的钱
All from the pocket of this guy,
制药业最狡猾的亿万富翁
Dr. Jack Neel, pharma's fuzziest billionaire.
你们可以想想公♥司♥上市后
If you consider a market penetration forecast
该药的市场渗透率 估计可达22% 甚至26%...
post IPO of 22, maybe even 26%--
公♥司♥即将倒闭 多亏了 这位精细而不中用的首席执行官
Soon to be bankrupt thanks to this fine-tuned hard pass factory,
埃里克·佩利
our CEO, Eric Paley.
我们假定市场底价为十亿美元
We'll say a market floor of $1 billion.
正如你们将在证券交易委员会 披露的信息中看到的
As you'll note in our SEC disclosure, our efforts to educate prescribers
我们教导处方医生的工作 在资本化领域面临着挑战...
face challenges in the areas of, uh, capitalization--
这是布伦特·拉金 营销副总裁
Brent Larkin, VP of marketing,
他像条背后捅刀子的蛇 因其异于常人的能力而被雇佣
a backstabbing snake hired for his bionic ability
他可以让你购买♥♥ 与他销♥售♥的产品相反的东西
to make you wanna buy the opposite of whatever he was selling.
去年 我们一直在竞争 都想晋升为首席运营官
We spent the last year fighting for a promotion to COO.
一千万美元的营销支出
The marketing spend of $10 million
就能让洛纳芬获得
could achieve an adequate level of acceptance
医生、患者 和第三方付款人的充分认可
from physicians, patients, third-party payers
从而使其实现盈利
to make Lonafen profitable.
听我说 抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
就是灵丹妙药也没用
It doesn't matter if that thing squirts liquid Jesus.
没人开处方
Nobody's prescribing it.
此时此刻 博士 你想要成功
At this point, Doctor, the way that you get whole
就得把这项专利卖♥♥给 有资金实力的人以打入市场
is to sell that patent to someone with a war chest to break into market.
对不起
Sorry.
(脱衣舞♥女♥孩)
好吧?
Right?
那是谁?
Who's that?
是强生公♥司♥的销♥售♥小姐 失陪一下
She's a sales lady from J&J. Excuse me.
我们不是暂停招聘了吗?
Wha-- Uh, are we not under a hiring freeze?
布伦纳先生 莉莎·德雷克
Mr. Brenner, Liza Drake.
嗨 很抱歉我突然来找您
Hi, listen, I'm sorry just to show up.
- 我试着给您打电♥话♥... - 名片上没有写地址
- I did try calling-- - The address isn't on the card.
我给佛罗里达州务卿打了电♥话♥ 他们调出了公♥司♥文件
I called the secretary of state, and they pulled the corporate files.
我考虑过了 想接受您的工作邀请
I thought about it. I'd like to take you up on your offer.
你有简历吗?
You got a résumé?
- 有! - 跟我来
- Yeah! - Come on.
- 只上了两年高中? - 我退学去做销♥售♥了
- Only two years of high school? - Well, I left to pursue a career in sales.
- 卡特扣?挨家挨户卖♥♥牛排刀? - 是的!
- Cutco? Steak knives door to door? - Yeah!
也卖♥♥其他种类的刀
- It was other kinds of knives too. - Mm-hmm.
安利、雅芳、玫琳凯
- Amway, Avon, Mary Kay. - Mm-hmm.
绿岩公♥司♥总裁 那是什么公♥司♥?
President of Green Rock Enterprises. What's that?
那家公♥司♥卖♥♥将猪粪生物炭转化为
Uh, the model was to upcycle biocharred hog waste
可持续石膏板的产品
into a sustainable drywall product.
很酷的
It was pretty cool.
- 你用干的猪粪做石膏板? - 差不多是这样
- You made sheetrock out of dried pig shit? - Almost. Yeah.
曾在萨凡纳开过餐厅? 经营得怎么样?
You own a restaurant in Savannah? How'd that pan out?
经营得不错
It's doing good.
让我的前夫赚了不少钱
It's doing solid numbers for my ex.
拜托 布伦纳先生 给我个机会
Come on, Mr. Brenner, give me a shot.
请给我个机会吧
Give me a shot, please.
拜托了 给我个机会吧
Come on. Give me a shot.
- 你的简历有电子版的吗? - 有
- You got a Word file of this? - Yeah.
给您
Here you go.
(经验 生物化学研究助理)
(生物化学学士学位)
(制药公♥司♥高管)
(疼痛与收益)
(1989年到1993年 荣誉:国家科学优秀毕业生)
? Paul and Silas began to shout ?
? Doors popped open... ?
生物...优秀...生物化...您...我没...
Bio-- cum laude biochem-- Well, you-- I don't--
(P·布伦纳)
(博士学位)
PhD. Come on. I barely got my GED.
博士学位 拜托 我高中都没毕业
- 过来 - 天啊
- Come on. - God.
- ? Hold on ? - ? Hold on ?
? Keep your eyes on the prize, hold on ?
- 嘿 皮特 我们能谈谈吗? - 来
- Hey, Pete, can we talk? - Come on.
- 打扰一下 - 尼尔博士!
- Excuse me. - Dr. Neel!
- 抱歉 我想让您见见莉莎·德雷克 - 嗨!
- Sorry. I'd like you to meet Liza Drake. - Hi!
嗨
Hi.
我刚拜读了《制药季刊》上 您的文章 很...
I just read your Pharma Quarterly piece. It was, um...
我是您的粉丝!
I'm such a fan!
很高兴你这么说
Very nice of you to say.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
Hmm.
Oh.
好的
All right.
- 认识你是我的荣幸 - 彼此彼此
- The pleasure is mine. - Of course. Yes.
嗯...
Well...
那是您的妻子吗?
Is that your wife? Wow.
笑容真美
Beautiful smile.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我猜你了解情况?
I suppose you know the story?
- 我洗耳恭听 - 嗯...
- I would love to hear it from you. - Well...
我们结婚四十年
- Forty years we were married... - Wow.
赞纳是我的生命之源
...and Zanna was a breath of life for me.
真的
She truly was.
是啊
Yeah.
但然后她被诊断出患有肝癌
But then she was diagnosed with liver cancer,
虽然我能接受她会死去的事实...
and although I could accept that she would die...
但我不能接受 她不仅会在痛苦中死去
the fact that she was gonna die not only in pain,
还在对痛苦的恐惧中
but in fear of pain,
死去
that I could not accept.
因此我开♥发♥出了洛纳芬
So that's why I developed Lonafen,
这样我就能帮助其他癌症患者
so I can give other cancer patients
弥补我之前无法帮助自己妻子的遗憾
the kind of help that I could not give my own wife.
原来如此
Right.
坦白地说 你将加入 一个注定会失败的事业
Full disclosure, you're gonna be joining a doomed endeavor.
是的 无怨无悔
- Oh! - Yeah. No regrets.
如果我们一定要让这艘船沉没
If we must sink the ship, as it appears,
我们所要做的就是 对准我们相信的冰山驶去
all we got to do is aim it to an iceberg that we believe in.
无论如何 我找不到 比皮特船长更好的船长了
In any case, I... couldn't be in the hands of a better skipper than Captain Pete.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
不客气
You're welcome.
嗯...这是我的简历 您可以看看
Well... I mean, here's my résumé, if you want it.
我们不需要简历
- We don't need that.
- 太棒了 好的 - 好
- Awesome. Okay. - All right.
我被录取了吗?
So I'm in?
- 录取了 - 回见
- You're in. - I'll see you around.
好的 老板
Okay, boss.
- 你会表现出色的 - 谢谢
- You're gonna do just fine. - Thank you.
- 干得好 皮特 - 谢谢您 先生
- Good work, Pete. - Thank you, sir.
- 您没提“冰山”的事 - 他说得有点夸张
- You didn't mention the iceberg. - He talks a little dramatic.
- 本季度销♥售♥疲软罢了 - 你真能吹
- Just a soft quarter. - You were bullshitting.
- 不然呢?我是销♥售♥嘛 - 这种神奇的药物是吗♥啡♥吗?
- What do you think? I'm in sales. - This wonder drug is morphine?
- 强效阿司匹林? - 等等
- Souped-up aspirin? - Hold on.
- 嘿 布伦特 - 嗨 我是莉莎·德雷克
- Hey, Brent. - Hi. I'm Liza Drake.
皮特本来应该跟你说现在暂停招聘了
Uh, Pete shoulda told ya, we're under a hiring freeze.
去跟尼尔博士说吧 是他招进来的
Go tell Dr. Neel. She's his hire.
Uh...
薪水7块6
Pay is $7.60.
自己付车费
You cover your own travel.
你有一周的时间
You got one week.
一周的时间干什么?
One week to what?
搞定一名医生
Invent a doctor. What does that mean?
这什么意思?
让一位医生开你卖♥♥的处方药 只需要一张处方
电影精选列表