Well, epilepsy is a general diagnosis
实际情况是菲比癫痫发作了 但我们不知道原因
for "Phoebe's gets seizures, but we don't really know why."
我知道原因 是因为这家伙
I know why. This guy.
- 是个肿瘤 - 不是肿瘤 也不是癌症
- That's a tumor. - It's not a tumor. It's not cancer.
我们称之为AVM 动脉静脉畸形
Uh, we call it AVM, arteriovenous malformation.
这是一小团血管
It's a little tangle of blood vessels,
血液回流时 它会膨胀 你就会癫痫发作
and when the blood backs up, it swells, and you get a seizure.
那我们该怎么办?
So, what do we do?
我希望不用做什么
Well, I'm hoping nothing.
这玩意很小 看起来很稳定
This thing's small and looks stable,
有时儿童时的AVM会在青春期自愈
and sometimes childhood AVMs get straightened out during puberty.
恶心
Ugh, gross.
如果不能自愈呢?
Um, what if it doesn't?
我们可能需要把它取出来
We'll probably need to get him out.
第一个选择很不错 可以做全开颅手术
Option A, which is a fine option, a full craniotomy.
也就是说切开菲比的颅骨
I.e., cut open Phoebe's skull
然后用瓜果挖球器 把那块还不是肿瘤的结块挖出来
and scoop out the not-a-tumor with a melon baller.
第二选择
Or option B...
是一个锁孔手术 我们从鼻子伸进去
...is a keyhole procedure, where we go in through the nose.
这是低风险微创手术 我们不必牵拉大脑...
Lower risk, minimally invasive, we don't have to retract the brain...
唯一的问题是
The only hitch, the non-melon baller option
这种微创手术 不包含在医疗补助计划内
wasn't covered by Medicaid.
而且医保不能报销锁孔手术
And they don't cover the keyhole option,
放疗以及术后治疗费用
the radiation, or the post-op therapy.
但就目前而言
But for now,
除非再次出现癫痫
unless there's another seizure,
或者有头晕、头疼症状 六个月内我们都不必复查
dizziness, headaches, I don't need to see you for six months.
与此同时 菲比
Meantime, Phoebe,
我想让你好好休息 坚持服药
I want you getting plenty of rest, staying on top of your meds,
然后这位妈妈 我们得保持家里平静稳定
and Mom, do what we can to keep things calm and stable at home.
这是暂时的 最多两个月
It's not forever. It's two months max.
- 我会有像样的工作 有公♥寓♥ - 两个月?
- I'll get a decent job, an apartment. - Two months?
那太棒了 那可真好
It's gonna be awesome. It's gonna be great.
你在干什么?
- What are you doing?
对不起 我以为 我们在制♥造♥无意义的噪音
Sorry, I thought we were making meaningless noises.
我是为你着想...
I'm trying to do what's best for you--
为我着想? 所以你想让我跟那些恶人住在一起
Best for me? So you want me to live with evil people.
你♥爸♥不是恶人 拜托
Your dad's not evil. Come on.
- 没错 但戴安娜是 - 她还好
- Yeah, well, Diana is. - She's fine.
不 她不好 妈妈
No, she's not fine, Mom.
你知道吗?她说你的坏话
You know what? She says evil stuff about you.
是吗?她说什么?
Yeah? What'd she say?
- 她... - 她说什么了?说吧
- She-- - What does she say? Say it.
说出来
Say it.
她说你...
She says that you're...
她说你是个窝囊废 是...寄生虫 说你不知道如何当母亲
you're a loser and a... leech, and that you don't know how to be a mom.
真混♥蛋♥啊
What an asshole.
- 天啊 嘿 皮特 - 嘿!
- God. Hey, Pete. - Hey!
我在看iPad的GPS
I'm looking at the iPad GPS.
你能解释一下 怎么跑到近50公里以外去了吗?
Want to tell me why you're 30 miles outside your territory?
出了点事...
Something came up and, um...
我已经联♥系♥了通讯录上的所有人 一无所获 所以...
I got through the whole call sheet. Nothing. So...
谢谢你给我机会 要我把iPad给你寄回去吗?
Thank you for the opportunity. Want me to put the iPad in the mail?
不行 我不接受! 我付了你五天的钱...
No, no, unacceptable! I paid for five days--
而我只花了四天 就被全州所有医生拒绝
It only took four to get turned down by every whale in the state.
被拒绝了也要继续!好吗?
Well, then you get turned down again! Okay?
截止5点前 你都是我的下属!
I own you until five o'clock!
我要带菲比去萨凡纳她爸爸家
I'm taking Phoebe up to her dad's in Savannah.
幸好 萨凡纳会一直在那里!
Well, luckily, Savannah is not going anywhere!
你在五点前必须坚守岗位 否则我饶不了你!
You are holding the bag until five o'clock,
or I will incinerate your fucking life!
我会把你拖上小额索赔法庭 我会...
I will drag your ass through small claims court. I will...
喂?
Hello?
我们在干什么?
What are we doing?
我们要冷静12分钟 好吗?
We're just gonna cool out for 12 minutes. All right?
- 为什么? - 因为这样我就不会被起诉
- Why? - Because, so I don't get sued.
拜托 冷静 宝贝
Just chill, baby, please.
好吗?拜托
Okay? Please.
好的
Okay.
嘿 是素描球医生
Oh, hey, it's Dr. Sketchball.
锁好门
Keep the doors locked.
不 又是同一段对话 我已经说烦了
No, this is a circular conversation
that I'm getting really tired of having.
我一直在说 婚前协议 在配偶赡养费方面是无懈可击的
This is what I keep saying. The prenup is airtight on spousal support.
她从哪儿得到40%的?
Where is she getting 40%?
就...不
Just... Just... No. Nope.
幸运的女士 我前夫接手了生意
Lucky lady. My ex took the business.
嘿
Hey.
- 是苹果奶酥 - 别担心
- It's apple slump. - Don't worry.
我不会向你推销药品 我是来拿我的保鲜盒的 可以吗?
I'm not gonna pitch you. I came for my Tupperware. That all right?
嗯?
- Yeah? Okay. - Yeah.
- 可以 - 好的
宝贝 如果你不告诉他有副作用 我会说的
Baby. If you don't tell him about the side effects, I will.
我不想卷入这件事
I don't want to get into it.
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
- 嘿 马特 有什么新症状吗? - 我开始口腔溃疡了
- Hey, Matt, what's new, man? - The mouth sores are new.
- 没事 - 有事 他基本上都说不出话
- It's okay. - Nothing's okay. He can barely talk.
他走路总是像个僵尸一样
He walks around like a zombie all the time
因为他一直舔这些棒棒糖
because he's always sucking on this lollipop
但毫无作用 他一直很疼
and it never works. He's always in pain.
好吧 看来我们该考虑 减少赛拉芬的用量了
Sounds like we should think
about stepping down the Xeraphen dosage.
这也许是个好主意
That might be a good idea.
请问我可以出去了吗?
Can I just get outta here, please?
- 你疼吗?口腔溃疡... - 不!
- Are you in pain? The mouth sores-- - No!
耐心一点 很快的
Hold tight. One sec.
- 打扰一下 - 别问
- Excuse me. - Don't get the question.
我无意中听到了你们的对话 你为什么不帮他呢?
I accidentally overheard you. Why didn't you help him?
- 你叫什么来着? - 莉莎·德雷克
- What's your name again? - Liza Drake.
他们抱怨的所有事情 包括口腔溃疡和起效时间
All the complaints, the mouth sores, the onset time,
都刚好是洛纳芬能派上用场的地方
is exactly where Lonafen would be better.
我不是想给你推销药品 我受够卖♥♥药了
I'm not trying to sell you. I'm done with it.
我只是想不通
It just makes no fucking sense to me.
为什么没人愿意开更好的药?
Why is nobody willing to prescribe a better drug?
- 为什么?我不理解 - 听我说...
- Why? I don't understand. - Listen...
莉莎 真♥相♥是
Liza, the truth is,
你不能一有新药就给病人换药
you can't just switch patients every time there's a new medication.
- 赛拉芬大家都知道 - 都知道那药不好 她刚跟你说了
- Xeraphen is a known quantity. - Known to be terrible. She just told you.
- 我不知道洛纳芬不一样 - 你甚至都不愿意尝试
- I don't know that Lonafen is different. - You won't even give it a shot.
打扰了...
Excuse me...
你们在说什么?
What are you talking about?
就化学成分而言 它与你已经服用的药物相同
It's chemically identical to what you're already taking,
但据说它的起效时间更快 应该能帮你治疗口腔溃疡
but... the onset time is purportedly faster and should help you with your mouth sores.
嗯 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我之前不知道
I didn't.
我只知道我一直很害怕
All I knew was I was scared, all the time.
我不是个害怕的人
And I'm not a frightened person.
(马特·埃里森)
I was a Navy corpsman, by the way.
顺带一提 我曾是海军医护兵
Greenside in Iraq.
在伊♥拉♥克♥服过役
我见过一些血腥的画面 经历过一些危险的情况
I saw some things, got through some sporty situations,
但我以前从不害怕
but I was never afraid.
从不做噩梦
Never had a bad dream.
但我病了以后 兄弟...
But when I got sick, bro...
我他妈吓坏了
I was in mortal fucking terror.
为了不让伤害悄悄降临到你身上
To keep that hurt from sneaking up on you,
你持续不断地服用止痛药
you get to where you want to stay juiced up all the time.
妈妈...
Mom...
我们能去吃点东西吗?
can we please get something to eat?
现在去大厅
Lobby now.
- 但妈妈... - 去大厅...现在就去!
- But, Mom-- - Lobby... now!
好的
Yeah, okay.
好吗?
Okay?
电影精选列表