我们得先从一百微克开始
We'll have to start you back at 100 micrograms
再看需不需要滴定加量
and see if we need to titrate you up from there.
最初几周会很艰难
First couple weeks will be rocky.
好的 各位
All right, everyone.
显然 我们都在看同样的数据
Obviously, we're all looking at the same numbers,
所以你们可能已经知道我要说什么了
so you probably already know what I'm about to say.
- 但问题是... - 不
- But the point is-- - No.
好的 为了在接下来的一小段时间里
Okay, well, to bring down overhead
降低开销...
through this next little stretch...
- 打扮得这么神气 怎么了? - 没什么
- Nice power suit. What's up? - Nothing.
我刚拿下了一张处方
I just... got a script.
- 谁开的? - 莱克兰的莱德尔医生
- Who? - Dr. Lydell in Lakeland.
不是吧
- Wow. - Bullshit.
我做到了
I did.
查一下
- Check it. - Checking it.
正在查
一百微克 他妈的大买♥♥卖♥♥啊
- 100 mics. Big fucking deal. - That is a big fucking deal.
那可是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
那可是九百万医生啊 莉莎让他开了处方
That's my nine million-dollar man, and Liza got him pregnant.
- 你觉得他还会开吗? - 我觉得他会开的
- Think he's pregnant? - I think he's pretty pregnant.
他明确告诉你 他会开更多洛纳芬了吗?
He told you explicitly he's gonna write more Lonafen?
他说他想加入我们的讲者计划 所以我说:“太棒了”
He said he wanted to join our speaker program, so I said, "Great."
你说我们有讲者计划?
You said we had a speaker program?
没 我说莱德尔医生 会启动我们的讲者计划
No, I said Dr. Lydell's gonna launch our speaker program,
那会很棒的
and it's gonna be amazing.
讲者计划是制药业肮脏的小秘密
Speaker programs are pharma's dirty little secret,
不过既不小 也不是秘密了
minus the little and secret.
讲者计划是什么?就是你让处方医生
What's a speaker program? It's where you fly prescribers
飞到夏威夷、卵石滩等地方 如果你照章办事
to Hawaii, Pebble Beach, and if you're doing it by the book,
你会让一些混♥蛋♥快速阅读幻灯片
you get some asshole to speed read a slide deck
这样每个人都可以回去 跟药物销♥售♥代表勾搭、喝酒
so everyone can get back to hitting on drug reps and getting drunk.
然后他们飞回家 开你的药
And then they fly home and they write your drug.
这是种合法的诈骗行为
It's a legal grift,
大家都这么干
and everybody was doing it.
我们原本也要这么干
And we would have too.
但我们破产了
But we were broke.
酒店、航♥班♥和餐饮
Hotels, flights, catering.
谁来订这些呢?
- Who's gonna book it? Kathy gonna book it? - It's Catherine.
- 凯西? - 是凯瑟琳
我觉得不必花很多钱来办这活动
I don't think it needs to be a fancy boondoggle.
他开的是PT漫步者 正经历离婚 非常孤独
He drives a PT Cruiser, going through divorce, and lonely.
他一定很想在塔可摊前主持会议
He'd be psyched to hold court at a taco stand.
不可能的
No fucking way.
(800元整 莉莎·德雷克)
The issue with this right here is that these floors are warped.
这里的问题是这些地板变形了
所以球可能会在这里走曲线 然后...
So it's probably gonna take a curve up in here, and then...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
骗布伦特·拉金怎么样?
What if fuck Brent Larkin?
很不错 怎么做呢?
Love that? How?
我们自掏腰包 以低廉的价格举办活动
We do the event on the cheap, pay for it out of pocket.
不行...
Nah...
- 为什么不行? - 我可不想被炒鱿鱼
- Why not? - I don't want my dick on a chopping block.
我是说超便宜的活动
I mean cheap-cheap.
我们每人出四百块
We kick in, like, 400 bucks apiece.
每年九百万 10%的提成
A ten-point commission on $9 million a year.
那蠢货什么都不懂
Dumbass doesn't get any of it.
- 拜托 - 我不知道
- Come on. - I don't know.
你不知道什么?
What don't you know?
一位智者曾说过 这是一张彩票
As a wise man once said, it's a lottery ticket.
他必须有勇气和胆量才能拿到彩票
He's got to have the grit to scratch his balls.
看那个面板 你会听到美妙的“叮”的声音
Look at that panel. You're gonna hear that nice ding.
- 你会听到它“叮”的一声 - 我喜欢你
- You're gonna hear it ding. - I like you.
- Oh!
Whoo!
很好
Good.
(晚上8点整!)
嘿!
Hey!
给你留了个座
Saved you a seat.
医生们在哪儿?
Where are the doctors?
有一半来不了 还有一半儿没来
Half of them couldn't make it, and the rest are no-shows.
见鬼!
Oh, fuck!
莱德尔呢?
- What about Lydell? - Well...
我本来要给他打电♥话♥ 让他别来了
I was gonna call him and tell him not to come,
但既然他是你的客户 你给他打电♥话♥吧
but since he's your kill, I'll give you the pleasure.
不 我们要办这个活动
No. We are holding this event.
莉莎 这个活动我们输了个精光
Liza, us shitting the bed and rolling around in it is the event.
我们准备了房♥间和食物!
We got the room, the food!
是啊 还有一张签到表 上面必须有处方医生名字
Yeah, and a sign-in sheet that has to have prescribers' names on it.
不然联调局的人会来找我们
Or we get a visit from the Feds.
嗨!这里有人是医生吗?
Hi! Is anyone here a doctor?
我是足科医生
I'm a podiatrist.
他是个庸医 我是足科医生
He's a quack. I'm a podiatrist.
你想跟我吃肋排喝酒吗?
Do you want to have some ribs and wine with me?
想啊
I think I do.
是吗?你也想吗?
Yeah? You too?
嘿 莉莎! 我以为我们要一起玩!快来!
Leeza. Hey, Leeza! I thought we were gonna hang out! Come on!
- 我马上就来 - 嘿 你去哪儿?
- I'll be right there. - Hey, where you going?
对不起 莉莎 四号♥公路上发生了车祸
I am so sorry, Liza. There was a wreck on the 4.
没事 没关系
No problem. No problem at all.
大家都走了吗?
Did everybody leave?
莱德尔医生 我理解
Dr. Lydell, I understand.
听我说 马特怎么样?
Listen. Hey, how is Matt?
- 谁?什么?马特是谁? - 你的病人 洛纳芬对他有效吗?
- Who? What? Who's Matt? - Your patient. Is Lonafen working for him?
- 什么? - 他怎么样?
- What? - How is he?
快跟我说说
Come on. Tell me.
我昨天见到他了
I saw him yesterday.
他说:“医生 你太过分了 竟然没在六个月前给我换药”
He said, "Doc, I oughta fuck you up for not switching me six months ago."
说真的
No bullshit.
那种药就像她说的那样
That stuff did just like she said.
让我的生活暂时恢复了
Gave me my life back for a minute.
你要把药停掉吗?
Are you gonna take him off it now?
我不会接受一个举办无人参加的 讲者计划的人的意见...
I won't take advice from someone who threw a speakers' program nobody attended--
那是场闹剧 我理解
It was a shitshow. I understand.
你应该参加大型活动 超大型的那种
Listen, you deserve a big event. Huge, huge.
其他医生需要听你说话
- Other doctors need to hear you speak. - Those guys?
那些人?
Not those guys. They're podiatrists. The industry.
不是那些人 他们是足科医生 是整个医疗业
医疗业的从业者...需要听这些话 即使普拉克西姆以为他们搞定你了
The industry... needs to hear that even though Praxiom think they own you,
就好像他们搞定了 这个州所有其他人一样
like they own everyone else in the state,
你给你的病人开了正确的药
you wrote what was right for your patient.
我开了你的药
I wrote your drug.
- 你还想要什么? - 拜托
- What else do you want from me? - Come on.
我想知道如何让医生开最好的药 该怎么做?
I want to know how to get doctors to write the best drug. How?
然后得到报酬?
And get paid?
太对了 市场就是这样运作的
Goddamn right. It's how the market should work.
现在的市场烂透了
It's rotten right now.
帮我改变现状吧
Help me change it.
来吧 帮我改变现状吧
Come on. Help me change it.
怎么做?
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
从吃冷肋排 跟酩酊大醉的足科医生聊天开始
It starts with some cold ribs and some shit-faced podiatrists.
我说:“我不是糖尿病前期患者 我只想做结肠镜检查”
I said, "I'm not pre-diabetic."
-"I just want a colonoscopy."
就是这样 市场渗透
That was it. Market penetrated.
我知道我想让谁带我回家!
? I know who I want to take me home! ?
耶!
- Yeah!
我知道我想让谁带我回家!
? I know who I want to take me home! ?
我知道我想让谁带我回家
? I know who I want to take me home ?
带我回家
? Take me home ?
? I know who I want to take me home ?
? Take me home ?
我在挡风玻璃上看到了这家伙的脚印
And I see the outline of this guy's toes on the windshield.
Mm-hmm.
我把我的脚放上去
Put my foot up there.
不匹配
And it didn't fit.
所以我知道 我知道她会嫁给那个人
And so I knew. I knew she was gonna marry the guy.
电影精选列表