贝利兹用的是110伏还是220伏电
So is Belize on 110 or 220 volt electricity?
110伏 跟英国一样
110, same as the US.
真的吗 尽管有英国的影响
Huh, really? In spite of the British influence?
你知道的 那很有趣 真的
You know, that's fascinating, really.
你没有在开玩笑
Wow, you're not kidding.
你今天心情肯定很好
You sure are in a good mood today.
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
是的 我猜 这很有趣
Yeah, I guess. This was fun.
你嗑了新药吗
Are you on a new med?
没有 我是说 我喝了强效拿铁
No. I mean, I had a full-strength latte.
-你为什么这么问 -只是
- Why do you ask? - Just..
我不知道
I don't know.
你在跟弗朗西斯卡大笑的时候
You seemed so happy just yuckin' it up
看上去很开心 我很确定
with Francesca and I was pretty sure
你甚至不能跟她讲话
you couldn't even talk to her.
是在那之前
That was before that.
像是 "她还待在这"
...like, "Oh, she's staying out there."
那又怎样 你一点也不开心吗
So what? You're not happy at all?
不 我猜我只是情绪刚好
No. No, I guess I'm just unhappy enough.
这很奇怪 我突然可以出现在她身边
It's weird. Suddenly I can be around her.
那会使你开心吗
Hmm. And that makes you happy?
-对的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
库博是你的弟弟吗
Cooper's your shoe tack?
-拜托 他知道吗 -不
- Come on. Does he know? - No.
不 他没有 我也不想你告诉他
No, he doesn't, and I don't want you to tell him
因为那会让事情变得很奇怪
'cause that would make it weird.
是的 是会很奇怪
Yeah, that would make it weird.
他在掩饰吗 是吗
Is he holding out? Right?
伙计 她美得冒烟
Dude, she's smokin'.
我是说 你知道我是个钢铁直女 但是
I mean, you know that I'm all about the boys, but I..
跟她做 我愿意
Uff, I would.
干嘛
What?
-我们需要谈谈 -现在吗
- We need to talk. - Right now?
是的
Yeah.
我真的忍♥不住了
I can't do this anymore.
我快要憋死了
I'm literally dying from blue balls.
认真的吗 能等等吗
Seriously? Can this wait?
这是男人的生理需求 查理
A man has needs, Charlie
而且我觉得女人也有 但是
and I would think that a woman does, too, but..
那疼吗
Did that sting?
正如我告诉过你的 她最近很艰难
Like I've told you, she's having a rough time...
我知道 我知道她艰难
I know. I know she is.
我知道 我也很同情她 真的
I know and I feel for her. I do.
我只是不确定我是不是她命中注定的那一个
I just don't know that I'm the guy.
你知道的 我不确定我配不配
I don't know that I'm cut out for this, you know.
-我想我们得分手了 -不行
- I think we need to break up. - No!
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
听着 你们相处得很好 对吧
Look, you're getting along okay otherwise, right?
-是的 -现在她有困难了
- Yeah. - Now she's having problems.
你是在帮助她解决她渡过难关
And you are helping a person with her problems.
别就这么甩了她
Don't just throw her away
那样我们就再也见不着她了
so that we never see her again.
-我们 -你
- We? - You.
是的 不 不 是的
Yeah, no. No, yeah. Right.
你是说是她的问题 不是我的吗
You're saying it's about her, it's not about me.
绝对不关你事
It's definitely not about you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-我可以更好地了解她 -这是个办法
- I can get to know her better. - That's an idea.
-她很有趣 -是的
- She is interesting. - Right.
-她没有电视 -胡说
- Does not own a TV. - Get out.
不 她是真的没有电视
No, really doesn't own a TV.
机会来了
Wow. There you are.
把这看作是一个 升华自己的机会
Look at this as a chance to... to better yourself.
学学做饭 跳跳探戈舞
Learn to cook, take tango classes.
还有更好的 我帮你搞张借书证
Better still, I'll hook you up with a library card.
-是的 -是吧
- Okay. - Right?
好
Okay.
是的 会有用的 会有用的
Yeah, this is gonna be good. It's gonna be good.
我看牙医的时候读了"纽约客"
I read the "New Yorker" at the dentist.
我家里有灯芯绒裤 我可以的
I own corduroys. I can do this!
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
另外 等到我们真的上♥床♥了
Plus, when we do have sex..
-我没那么有信心了 -好吧
-I have less faith. - Yeah.
-谢谢 兄弟 -不客气
- Thanks, brother. - You're welcome.
-没有你我做不到 -我知道
- I couldn't do it without you. - I know.
对不起 都是憋的
Sorry. It's the blue balls.
马文 非常感谢 那很棒
Marvin, thank you so much. That was, uh, that was thorough.
我的荣幸 但是对不起
It was my pleasure, and sorry
我没能及时设置好音频曲目
I couldn't get that audio track set up in time.
这真是跟吼猴的呻♥吟♥声一样
It's really the groan of the howler monkey
把你拖回到丛林里
that puts you back into the jungle.
就像是
It's like, it's...
好了 没事了
Oh, hey! We're fine. We're fine.
你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
你们有没有用那些
Did you guys ever use
我们给你的伴郎礼物
those groomsmen's presents we got you?
没有
Uh.. Um, no.
-还没有 -怎么了
- Not yet. - What is it?
我们一天晚上在纽约州莱茵贝克的
We got them each a night at this
一家酒店发现的它们
B&B up in Rhinebeck.
尤其对查理来说
And especially for Charlie.
那里挺无聊的
It's, uh, pretty boring out there.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
但不管怎样 我觉得如果我们一起去的话
But anyway, I was thinking it would be kind of fun
会很有趣的
if you guys all went together though.
是啊 我不 我不知道 我不需要
Yeah. I don't... I don't know. I don't need to...
-我们去吧 -为什么不呢
- Oh, let's do it. - Why not?
我们可以去摘苹果
We could go apple picking.
这是摘苹果的季节吗
Are apples in season?
摘浆果也行啊
Uh, berry picking.
反正摘点儿什么 是吧
As long as we pick somethin', right?
听起来很有趣 我是说 为什么不呢
Uh, that sounds like fun. I mean, why not, right?
为什么不呢
Why not?
-当然 为什么不呢 -为什么不呢
- Sure. Why not? - Why not?
为什么不呢
Why not?
-我的天 -就这儿了 就这儿了
- Oh, my.. - This is it! This is it!
左转 左转 左转 左转
Left. Left. Left. Left turn!
这里吗
Oh, here?
好吧
Alright! Hey!
好了 宝贝 好了 好了
Alright, babe. Alright, alright.
-感谢上帝 -是啊 感谢上帝
- Oh, thank goose. - Yep, thank goose.
-很高兴我还活着 -好了
- I'm so relieved to be alive. - Alright.
阿波罗13号♥着陆都比这简单
Apollo 13 had an easier landing.
-需要帮忙吗 -是的
- Need a hand? - Yes, please.
很漂亮
Well, it's beautiful.
我觉得我们就在这儿度过余生
I vote we stay here for the rest of our lives
再也别上那辆车了
and never get in that car again.
我们到了 不是吗 真是一群小婊♥子♥
We got here, didn't we? What a bunch of little bitches.
是啊 小婊♥子♥们想活过这个周末
Yeah, little bitches who would like to survive the weekend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么
Oh, what is this?
这是我的大提琴 以防我们要唱歌♥
Oh, it's my cello in case we wanna have a singalong.
还可以跟着大提琴唱的吗
Can... can you sing along to cello?
-你可以做任何你想做的事 -好样的
- You can do anything you want. - Attagirl.
让我来 让我来
Let me, let me. Ah!
你介意吗 谢谢
Would you mind? Thanks a lot.
请小心 这是古董
Oh, oh, please be careful. It's an antique.
我们搬行李 你们去办理入住吧
Hey, we... we'll get this stuff. You guys go check in, huh?
-好的 -当然
- Yeah. - Yeah, sure.
怎么了
Hey, hey, hey. Yeah?
电影精选列表