是 我那时候没说实话
Yeah, I was lying then,
但这关系到查理
but this is about Charlie.
他拒绝了我
He rejected me.
他只是做了和你同样的事 保护你
He's just doing what you do, protecting yourself.
这该死的地方
This goddamn place.
我明白
I know.
-你的计划到底是什么 -什么
- What exactly was your plan? - What?
帮我们和好 然后自己独自痛苦吗
Help us patch things up and.. ...just go on being miserable?
你怎么会觉得我痛苦呢
But what makes you think I'm miserable?
你的脸
Your face.
一脸凄凉
Your miserable face.
我 我只是觉得能让她开心
I... I just thought it would make her happy.
好吧 那样真的行不通
Well, it didn't really work out like that.
-我们分手了 -什么 怎么会
- We broke up. - What? Why?
那是因为我不爱她 但是你爱
'Cause I'm not in love with her and you are.
查理确实爱我
Charlie does love me.
他告诉你了吗
Did he tell you?
-他尽力了 -你爱他吗
- As best he could. - Do you love him?
-我怎么能 -哦 弗朗西斯卡
- How can I? - Oh, Francesca.
你不能因为害怕失去
You can't keep yourself from loving someone
就远离心爱的人
just because you're afraid you're gonna lose them.
但你并没有停止跟她约会 不是吗
But that didn't stop you from dating her, did it?
的确没有 我深感遗憾
No. It did not, and I regret that.
不是因为你打了我 而是因为你想让我去
Not 'cause I swooped on you, but because you wanted me to.
到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我们一生中 我一直在保护你
Our whole lives, I have been running interference for you.
我一直承受着对你的打击
I've been taking your hits,
时刻观察着你的身影
I've been watching your back
在很长一段时间里 我喜欢那么做
and for a long time, I liked that.
我喜欢变成那个样子的人
I liked being that guy.
小♥弟♥弟♥照看大哥哥
Little bro looking out for big bro.
放松 放松 小♥弟♥弟♥
Whoa, easy. Easy, little bro.
你知道那是真的 你知道的
Hey, you known it's true. You know it's true.
我以为我在保护你 其实并不是
I thought I was protecting you and I wasn't.
-你在利用我 -什么
- You were using me. - What?
躲在背后 操控全局 就当我是
To hide behind, to manipulate, like I'm some...
-这是从哪来的 -这是从哪来的
- Where is this coming from? - Where is this coming from?
你把我当成一个愚蠢又易怒的锤子
You treat me like I'm a big, dumb, emotional battering ram
我受够了
and I'm done!
我受够了当你的情绪化的攻城锤了
I'm done being your emotional battering ram.
听着 你不是我的攻城锤
Look, no, you are not my... Battering ram.
听着 你先冷静一下
Yeah, look, just... just get over yourself for one second.
你没有得这烦人的怪病 库博
You don't have this shitty disease, Cooper.
你没有生活在
You don't live in fear
整天被当成傻瓜的恐惧中
of making a... a fool of yourself all the time
或者 他♥娘♥的♥还有死的危险
or maybe, I don't know, fuckin' dying.
你开始以你自己的方式来生活
You get to live your life exactly how you wanna live it
结果你还是搞砸了
and you still fuck it up!
-多谢指教 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
你知道吗
You know what?
查理 我比任何人都了解
Charlie, I know better than anyone.
我比任何人都清楚这种病有多可怕
I know better than anyone how awful this disease is.
-你清楚吗 -我看见有小孩嘲笑你
- You do? - I've seen kids laugh at you.
你能体会吗
You understand that?
我眼睁睁地看着小屁孩笑我大哥
I watched kids laugh at my big brother.
我看到你孤身一人
I've seen you be alone.
那太糟糕了 兄弟
That sucks, man.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但总会有感到恐惧却不会犯病的时候
But there is a point where the disease ends and fear sets in.
-不会这样的 -这是借口
- Oh, not this. Not this. - And it becomes an excuse!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪 你刚刚说了你理解我
Oh, my God! You just said you understand!
你不明白没人想跟一个
You don't understand that nobody wants to go on a date
一打啵就要进急诊室的人约会的
with a guy who's gonna end up in the ER as soon as they kiss.
恋爱就是要快乐
Being in a relationship is about being happy!
-我没法做到 -不不不 你能做到
- I can't do that! - Yes, yes, you can! You can!
你只是要学会从容应对接下来要发生的事
You just have to learn to be okay with what comes next.
那就行了
That's all.
去吧 查理
Go, Charlie.
快去啊 快去
Hey, hey.
-去找她 -我不能这么做
- Go get her. - I can't.
-看看 -不 你看看
- Watch it. - No, you watch it.
你理解吗 我是说 你真的理解吗
You understand? I mean, do you actually understand?
我不能 你可以 你可以 我不行
I can't. You can. You can, but I can't.
你会让自己情绪激动起来的
You're gonna get yourself worked up.
我想激动起来
I wanna get worked up!
为什么我永远不能激动呢
Why do I never get to be worked up? Huh?
深呼吸 好吗
Take a breath, okay?
-冷静下来 好的 -为什么
- Calm down. Alright... - Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
查理
Charlie!
你快醒过来 查理 我抓不住了
You gotta wake up, Charlie! I can't hold on!
查理
Charlie!
救命
Help!
加把劲
Come on!
查理
Charlie!
坚持住 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
-加把劲 -我抓到你了 我抓到了
- Come on! - I got you! I got you!
天哪
Jesus.
你还好吗 背包客
You alright, shit bag? Huh?
你很好
Ah, you're alright.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢了 纽约
Thank you, New York.
对 好吧
Yeah, okay.
-什么好吧 -我会去
- Okay, what? - I'll go.
-你会去吗 -对
- You'll go? - Yeah.
-周日早上瑜伽课上完了 -拉倒吧 查理
- Sunday morning, after yoga. - Oh, Charlie.
别说什么周日 瑜伽课 你现在就去
No Sunday, no yoga. You go right now!
-现在吗 -快来
- Right now? - Come on!
行吧 我看起来怎么样
Alright. How do I look?
相当糟糕 你臭死了
Oh, terrible! You smell awful.
背个丑丑的小背包
You're wearing a stupid tiny backpack..
但你一定要去
...but you gotta go.
-我一定要去 -你一定要去
- I gotta go. - You gotta go.
奔向幸福
Go be happy.
奔向幸福
Go be happy.
接电♥话♥ 弗朗西斯卡
Answer the phone, Francesca.
人生是为了生活 快接电♥话♥
Life is for living. Answer the phone.
-查理 -弗朗西斯卡
- Charlie? - Francesca!
你在哪 我现在要见你
Wh... where are you? I've gotta see you right now.
和我姑姑在医院
Uh, in the hospital with my aunt.
好 我在路上
Perfect. I'm on my way.
没错 你做到了
That's it. You're doing it.
天哪 我就知道
Oh, my God! I know.
我真不敢相信 不敢相信 斯坦李
I can't believe it. I can't believe it, Stanley.
-你在走路 -坐下吧 斯坦李
- You're walking. - Oh, sit down, Stanley.
到了
Alright.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding.
老天帮帮我吧
God help me.
查理 天哪
Charlie. Oh, my God. Whoa!
-好了好了 -怎么了
- Okay. Right. - What... what happened?
一个漂亮的小宝宝 天哪 真漂亮
A beautiful baby. God. So beautiful.
给 喝点水
Here. Have some water. Mm.
真提神醒脑
Mm, that's too refreshing. Whoa!
好吧 抱歉
Yeah. Okay, sorry.
-是西尔维娅吧 -查理
- Is that Sylvia? - Charlie.
-你怎么样了 -好多了
- How you doing? - I've been better.
-你说你想见我 -对 天啊
- You said you wanted to see me. - Yeah, God.
你怎么就这么可爱
Why do you gotta be so lovely?
电影精选列表