加上春天的羊羔感觉如何
with spring lamb sound?
-你是在约我吗 -不是
-Are you asking me out? -No.
我只是在问
No, I... I was just asking
如果你约我的话我是不是该做这个
if that's something I should make if you asked me out.
好吧 贝莎妮 你愿意和我约会吗
Alright. Bethany, would you like to go out some time?
好啊
Okay.
太好了
Good.
周五怎么样
Friday?
我周五要上一个织毛线的课
Friday I have yarn-making class.
我可以不去 但这次是羊驼毛 所以
I'd skip it, but we're about to take on alpaca, so..
好吧 周六呢
Oh, yeah. Uh, Saturday?
周六可以
Saturday's great.
我会做玉米的
I'll make amaranth.
我喜欢她
I like her.
和她一起很开心
She's pleasant.
对 就是这种感觉
Yeah. Yeah, that's exactly what she is.
让人开心 对吧
She's pleasant. Right?
我和她见面 然后就觉得
I met her, I said
老天 她好招人喜欢
"My God, that is one pleasant girl."
对 那就再看看
Yeah, so we'll see how that goes.
你和弗朗西斯卡出去约会了吗
You goin' out with Francesca?
库博先生有女朋友了
Ooh, Mr. Cooper's got a girlfriend.
行了 你知道我不喜欢标签 迪安杰罗
Alright. You know I don't like labels, Deangelo.
你们都知道的
You all know that.
而且 对 我要约弗朗西斯卡小姐
And, yes, I am going out with Miss Francesca
就在周六晚上
on Saturday night.
虽然还不知道去哪
Though where, I don't know.
你得帮我 她平时喜欢干什么
You gotta help me out. What's this chick like to do?
别问我 是你约的她
Don't ask me. You're the one dating her.
-是你撮合的我们 -严格来说是的
-You set us up. -Technically, sure.
听着 我有点怕她 好吗
Look, she's intimidating, okay?
就好像
I feel like
我们一次性进行三场对话
sometimes we're havin' three conversations at once
然后我一个都跟不上
and I can't follow one of them, you know.
好吧 我知道她很喜欢包豪斯建筑学派
Alright, look, I know she's really into Bauhaus.
20世纪初德国建筑和设计风格和流派受工业界方法和材料的影响 强调实用功能
纽约现代美术馆现在有个奥斯卡·施莱默
There's an Oskar Schlemmer retrospective right now
德国表现主义艺术家
的回顾展览
at MoMA.
我就是这意思
That's exactly what I'm talkin' about.
我需要点好玩的 分散注意力的
I need somethin' fun. I need a good distraction.
不用花太多钱就能让她迷倒
It doesn't take much and this chick... goes dark.
好吧库博 她正为她阿姨的事烦呢
Yeah, Cooper, she's having a tough time with her aunt.
我知道 确实很难过
I know. I know, and it's super sad. It is.
所以别说这个了
So let's stop talkin' about it already.
我要尿尿
I need to pee-pee.
对 我们都要 弗雷德里克
Yeah, you and me both, Frederick.
好了 伙计们 我们快点吧
Alright, come on, guys. Pick up the pace.
腿腿迈开 好吗 我们走吧
High knees, huh? Let's go.
要不然你就去
How about just going somewhere..
那种 很吵的地方吧
...uh, noisy?
-你的皮斯科鸡尾好喝吗 -什么
-How's your pisco sour? -What?
皮斯科鸡尾酒 好喝吗
The pisco sour. Good?
只有六个月
Only for about six months.
我之前在旧金山
Before that, I was in San Francisco.
你去过吗
Have you been?
特别棒
It's so good.
对 味道很浓
Yeah, so tangy.
没人知道会是这样
No one saw it coming.
每个人都满心想着羊驼呢
Here everyone had psyched themselves up for alpaca
然后老师就带了牦牛毛
and the teacher breaks out yak wool.
有个人不得不出去休息了一下
One guy had to take a time out.
听着很紧张 谢谢
Oh, sounds intense. Thank you.
超级紧张
Crazy intense.
我觉得现在开始 我最好不要太放松
I guess from now on, I better not get too comfortable.
除非知道什么对自己有好处
Not if you know what's good for you.
所以 这是 玉米和鸡肉
So, this is, um, amaranth and chickpeas.
但是没有羊肉 对不起 感觉那样不好吃
But no lamb. Sorry, I... I felt bad.
不 没事 没关系的
Oh, no. That's... that's fine.
看着不错 谢谢你为我做饭
It looks amazing. Thank you so much for cooking.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
我喜欢去别人家厨房♥做饭
I like to cook in other people's kitchens.
就像是别人灵魂的一扇窗
It's like a little window into their souls.
那你在我的厨房♥里看出了什么
Ah, what did you see in mine?
非常钝的刀
Extremely dull knives.
那再准确不过了
That's more accurate than you'll ever know.
很好吃
Mm! It's good.
-你有孩子吗 -什么 没有
- Do you have kids? - What? No.
没有 为什么你这么问
No, why... why would you..
我看到你把泡沫纸
I saw you have some foam
贴在桌角那边
taped to the corner of that table over there.
我妹妹为了帮助她儿子学走路
Well, that's just what my sister does
她也曾这么做
for her son who's learning to walk.
该死
Goddammit.
我不介意孩子的 所以
I don't mind kids, so..
不是那样的 贝莎妮
It's not that, Bethany.
好吧 你应该知道一些事情
Alright, there's something you deserve to know.
我有猝倒症 在我情绪激烈的时候
I have cataplexy which means that I can pass out
我会晕倒
any time I feel strong emotions.
激烈的情绪
Strong emotions?
-比如你 -可以是任何情绪
- Like what do you... - It could be anything.
像是害怕 生气 惊喜 一切都是
Like fear, anger, surprise, all of that.
就我而言 主要是
In my case, it's mainly..
主要是快乐
It's mainly joy.
那很恐怖
Oh. That's horrible.
没错 并不好 但是听着
Yeah, it's not great, but listen
这不意味着
there's nothing saying I can't feel
我感受不到温和温暖的感情
mild, tepid emotions.
我可以正常上街
I can go to town on those.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
我给你讲的织毛线的事让你太激动了吗
Did I get you too worked up about the yarn?
没有
Um, nope.
我想我们身上都有奇怪的事情
I guess we all have something weird about us.
我对鲍勃·纽哈特有性趣
I'm sexually attracted to Bob Newhart.
是"摇滚龙虾"
"Rock Lobster!"
-来吧 -好吧
- Come on! - Okay!
"摇滚龙虾"
"Rock Lobster!"
♪ 我们在一个派对 ♪
♪ Ooh We were at a party ♪
♪ 他的耳垂掉进了深渊 ♪
♪ His earlobe fell in the deep ♪
♪ 有人伸手抓住了它 ♪
♪ Someone reached in and grabbed it ♪
♪ 它是摇滚龙虾 ♪
♪ Ooh It was a rock lobster ♪
♪ 啊 啊 啊 啊 ♪
♪ Ahh ahh ahh ahh ♪
♪ 摇滚龙虾 啊 啊 啊 啊 ♪
♪ Rock lobster Ahh ahh ahh ahh ♪
我带来了一些电影 但我现在很犹豫
I brought over some movies, but now I'm wondering.
你有看过《鼠谭秘奇》吗
Have you seen "Secret Of NIMH?"
我看到最后快要疯掉了
I was such a basket case at the end of that.
我想我应该没问题
I think I'll be okay.
我已经坐好了
I'm sitting down already.
我认为我们应该看一些安全点的
I think we should play it safe.
我们分享了不能用语言表达的
We have shared the incommunicable
关于战争的经历
experience of war.
在我们年轻时 我们的心是火热的
In our youths, our hearts were touched with fire.
♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪
♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪
♪ 噢噢 噢噢 噢噢 噢噢 ♪
♪ Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh ooh-ooh ooh-ooh ♪
♪ 噢噢 噢噢 噢噢 噢噢 ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪
内战发生在1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个地方
The Civil War was fought in 10,000 places
从瓦尔瓦尔德 新墨西哥 图拉荷马
from Valverde, New Mexico, and Tullahoma,
田纳西到圣奥尔本斯 佛蒙特州
Tennessee to Saint Albans, Vermont
和在弗罗里达海岸的费南迪纳
and Fernandina on the Florida coast.
超过三百万美国人参与了这场战斗
More than three million Americans fought in it..
电影精选列表