Me?
我很有趣 查理
I am fun, Charlie.
我真的很有趣
I'm really fun.
是的 当然 你是个充满乐趣的人
Yeah. Of course, you are. You're tons of fun.
我也很漂亮
And I'm also pretty.
我听别人说我很漂亮
I've been told that I'm pretty.
你是很漂亮
You're beautiful.
你让我觉得我们 我们还有机会
You let me to think we, we actually had a chance.
我要和你分手
I wanna break up.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
♪ 四姐妹和三兄弟 ♪
♪ Sisters four and brothers three ♪
♪ 出现在家谱上 ♪
♪ Hanging off the family tree ♪
♪ 正在习惯逐渐老去 ♪
♪ Practicing for getting old ♪
♪ 你想知道你的命运吗 ♪
♪ Do you want your fortune told? ♪
♪ 他们正在到处寻找你 ♪
♪ They're looking for you high and low ♪
♪ 现在你无处可去了 ♪
♪ Now there's nowhere for you to go ♪
♪ 所以你只能面对现实 ♪
♪ So you'll just have to come out and face the music ♪
♪ 杰克森·蒙克和罗薇 ♪
♪ Jacksons Monk and Rowe ♪
赠给
弗朗西斯卡
你好
Hi.
进来吧
come on in.
西尔维娅怎么样了
How's Sylvia doin'?
她还在医院
She's hangin' in there.
向日葵
Sunflowers.
-是的 -我的最爱
- Yeah. - They're my favorite.
不是乔氏超♥市♥的商品 我从花店买♥♥的
From a real florist too. Not just Trader Joe's.
美国连锁杂货店
好的 我知道我是特别的人了
Well, now I know I'm special.
这是什么
What's this?
这也是给你的
this is also for you.
-是什么 -你需要的东西
- What is it? - that's the thing.
你知道的 我不是很清楚
You know, I didn't exactly pick it out.
就是带上了
I just sort of brought..
我阿姨的打蛋机
My aunt's mixer.
-你还记得 -是的 我当然记得
- You remembered. - Yeah, I sure did.
我爱这个礼物
I love it.
谢谢你 我
Thank you. I..
我真的很抱歉前些天对你大发脾气
I'm really sorry that I blew up at you the other day.
就是 就是心里太难过了
It's just.. It's been so hard.
没关系 我明白
Yeah. you know..
当一个人失去爱的人时
When one loses someone one loves
其他人得
one has to...
照顾
look at..
这个人的
...one's sense of..
感受
...oneself.
是的 很好 谢谢你
Yeah. Okay. Thank you.
好的 你明白我的意思了
Okay. So you know.
好了 走吧
Alright. Come on.
我们去吃午饭
Let's go get you some lunch.
你知道吗 我 我真的不想
you know what? I... I don't really feel like
去人多的餐厅 为什么不点外卖♥♥呢
being in a crowded restaurant. Why don't we just order in?
别待在家里 外面的世界很精彩
come on. It's so nice out there.
我们去找个有露台的餐厅
We'll go find a place with a patio.
我真的 就是 我累了
I'm really, just.. I'm exhausted.
我以为你会想暂时忘记你阿姨
I thought you'd wanna get your mind off your aunt.
我是想
I do.
但我不能一直逃避这个问题 你知道吗
I just can't keep running away from it, you know.
我得解决它 所以
I just gotta deal with it, so..
你能帮我吗
...you wanna help me deal with it?
可以 好的
Yeah. yeah.
我们来解决问题
Let's deal with it.
所以 把你的真心话告诉我
So, just lay it all out there.
阿姨去世你最害怕什么
What do you fear most about your aunt dying?
好吧
Okay.
刚开始的时候 会想念她
to start, missing her.
感觉自己在这世上孤独无依
Feeling alone in the world.
具体来说就是
Like,
我没有好好珍惜我们在一起的时光
I didn't make the best of our time together, you know
我的童年时光 而我永远都回不去了
and I'll never have those days back. My childhood.
我宁愿生病的是我
Like I would rather it were me,
那我就不会困在这里眼睁睁地看她离去了
so I wasn't the one stuck here without her.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
你知道吗 弗朗西斯卡
You know, Francesca..
我
...I..
要
...should..
走了
...go.
什么 你去哪里
What? Where are you going?
我的话还没说完呢
I just poured my heart out.
对 我知道
No, I know.
我知道 并且 我鼓励你继续说下去
I know you did, and, I encouraged it
因为这对我来说同样重要
so it's just as much on me.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're being such an asshole!
我知道 对 你说得对 我是混♥蛋♥
I know. No, you're right. I am.
我想告诉你 我感觉不太舒服
just know, I don't feel great about it.
你怎么能上一秒特别体贴
How can you be so thoughtful one minute
下一秒就变得如此混♥蛋♥了
and then such a dick the next?
因为
Because..
因为我本就不是个体贴的人
Because I wasn't really that thoughtful.
我
I..
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
就 再见吧
just.. Bye.
45刀
打蛋机
收藏品 & 古董
为查理保留
小心点 混♥蛋♥
Watch it, shit bag!
感谢你 纽约
Thank you, New York.
你说什么来着
What'd you just say to me?
她喜欢那台打蛋机
She loved the mixer.
是吗 她说什么了吗
yeah? What'd she say?
我爱打蛋机
"I love the mixer."
挺好 我很高兴
Good, I'm glad.
我所做的一切都是
All it took was
试图结束谈话的可悲尝试
one sad attempt at a conversation to end it.
难道我们几个星期前没有谈到过这个吗
Couldn't we have just not had that conversation a few weeks ago?
真是浪费时间
What a waste.
这一段时间 你大概都在胡思乱想
All this time, you could have been humpin' it up.
为什么我总是遇见这样乏味的男人
Why do I keep attracting such vapid men?
当然会有这样的情况
Unless, of course,
除非换个角度来看
it's the other way around.
这样的男人总能吸引到我吗
They attract me?
就像我喜欢发胶里的某种信息激素吗
Like I'm into some sort of pheromone in the hair gel?
我是觉得不仅他们的外表
Well, I just think you're attracted to what they aren't
他们的内心同样能吸引你
as much as what they are.
你把我弄糊涂了 尤达大♥师♥
You lost me, Yoda.
电影星球大战中的人物
没有嘲笑你秃头的意思
That's not a dig at your bald head.
尤达大♥师♥头上没多少头发
你最好没有
It better not be.
西尔维娅·特珑
Sylvia Torrone?
感觉怎么样 亲爱的
How you feeling, hon?
会比1小时后好很多吧
A lot better now than I will be in an hour.
挽着我
Here.
面对现实吧 弗朗西斯卡
Face it, Francesca.
你就是只小狐狸精
You're a total fox.
别这么说我 我才不是
stop it. I am not.
你知道你是的 拒绝承认就很烦人了
You know you are, and it is so annoying when you deny it.
好吧 你到底想说什么
Fine, what's your point?
我想告诉你的是
My point is..
有很多男人想得到你
...men will always want you
但是只有一个特别的男人会爱上你
but it takes a special kind of man to love you
欣赏到你的特别之处
and to appreciate just how truly special you are.
你知道的吧 我画一字眉的时候
You know, you gave me that same speech
你说了同样的话
when I had a unibrow, right?
电影精选列表