Charlie. Oh, my...
老天
Oh, my God!
查理 你没事儿吧
Charlie! Hey, are you alright?
没事儿 没事儿 我想我刚才发癫痫了
Yeah. Yeah, I think I, I think I just had a seizure.
天呐 就像格雷格一样
Oh, no. Just like Greg.
癫痫 你通常只会瘫软呀
A seizure? Normally, you just go limp.
我想这一次我是发癫痫了
I guess this time I had a seizure.
-我们得叫救护车 -不 不要
- We should call an ambulance. - No. No ambulance.
你们看 我现在没事儿
That's, uh.. Look, I'm... I'm fine, honestly.
查理 你知道吗 癫痫可是会要命的
Yeah, you know, Charlie, seizures are deadly serious.
-我知道 -你需要被监护起来
- Yeah. - You ought to be monitored.
不用了
No, 'cause..
库博 我感觉已经发完病了
Look, Coop, I... I think it's passed.
你没听过吗 小心不出大错 我去打电♥话♥
You know what? Better safe than sorry. I'm calling.
-不 不要 -要 我现在就叫
- No! No! - Yep. Yeah, I'm gonna call.
别叫救护车 别叫
No ambulance! No..
你们看 我好多了
Look at that. I feel better.
看起来确实好多了
Yeah, well, so it seems. Hmm.
这样的话我们应该可以回去睡觉了吧
Guess that means we can all go back to bed now.
当然 当然
Yeah, absolutely. Yeah.
给你们添麻烦了 非常抱歉
Uh, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
-好好休息 -谢谢 我会的
- Feel better. - Thank you. I will.
对不起
I'm sorry.
从现在起我不得不拒绝当你的猎物了
For now, I'm gonna have to deny you the booty.
-这太危险了 -完全理解
- It's just not safe. - I completely understand.
-好了 我们继续 -慢点 老虎
- Alright, hey. - Alright, easy, tiger.
我需要重新进入状态
Give me a chance to get warmed up again.
明白明白 烤箱也需要预热
Yeah. For sure. Pre-heat that oven.
怎么了
What?
如果是查理我就拧断他的脖子
If that's Charlie, I'm gonna wring his neck.
可能是我姨妈
It could be my aunt.
5分钟以后再给她回电♥话♥就行啊
So call her back in five minutes.
我是说45分钟
Forty five minutes.
你知道吗 我开始觉得
You know, I'm just starting to feel like
你只是不想和我亲热
you don't want me.
是因为我的纹身吗
Is it 'cause of the tattoos?
对于其中有几个我确实有点后悔
Yeah, I regret some of them.
这有点种族主义含义吗 是的
Is this a little bit racist? Yes.
我是故意的吗 不是
Did I intend it that way? No.
她的检查结果出来了
Her scan.
癌症扩散了
The cancer spread.
弗朗西斯卡 我很抱歉
Uh, Francesca, I'm... I'm sorry.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
这一天还是来了
This is it.
-我就要失去她了 -也不一定
- This is when I lose her. - No.
你姨妈
She's, um..
她会好起来的
She's gonna be good.
对 她一定会好起来的
Yeah, she is, she's gonna be good.
你没搞错吧
Unbelievable.
对不起 但是你的屁♥股♥太性感了
I'm sorry. You have an amazing ass.
我姨妈就要死于癌症了
My aunt is dying of cancer.
我的小兄弟也不知道啊
It doesn't know that.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
我要离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
我
I..
因为她得了癌症所以我不准勃起
I'm not turned on cause she's got cancer!
我的内心深处洋溢着赞美之词
Somewhere buried in there is a compliment.
怎么了
what happened?
我不想谈 库博
I don't wanna talk about it, Cooper.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
我 拿了这个
I, brought this.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不必在这里陪我 我会自己想通的
You don't have to be out here. I can deal with this on my own.
我很擅长面对死亡和绝望
Death and despair are my specialties.
你知道的
You know that.
如果她奇迹般地恢复了
If she makes a miraculous recovery
那时候就是你自己的事了
then you're on your own.
你懂星座吗
You know the constellations?
拜托 我在城市中长大
Please, I grew up in the city.
我见到的第一颗星星
The first star I saw
是在2003年的夜空中
was in the blackout of 2003.
我小时候常常花上几个小时坐在外面
I used to sit outside for hours as a kid
对着天空毫无边际地想象
making up my own.
那是提着手提箱的火烈鸟
Flamingo with a suitcase.
你说什么就是什么
If you say so.
真高兴它们一直都在那里
It's nice to know they'll always be there.
她还有多长时间
How long does she have?
化疗可能会给她争取一些时间 但是
She might buy some time with chemo, but
癌细胞已经转移到肝脏了 所以
it metastasized to her liver, so..
所以很糟糕了
So that sucks.
她有什么一直想做的事吗
Anything she's always wanted to do?
爬山 到印度旅行
Climb a mountain? Travel to India?
在一辆道奇捷龙上
Fire a rocket launcher
点燃火箭发射筒
at a Dodge Caravan.
什么
what?
她前夫以前开的车
Her ex used to drive one.
她完成了其他所有的事情 你知道吗
She's done all that other stuff, you know.
我的意思是 西尔维娅就是这样的人
I mean, that's the thing about Sylvia.
任何人都无法阻挡她
She doesn't wait for anybody's permission.
她一往无前
She just goes for it.
-她太牛了 -是的
- She's a bad-ass. - Yeah.
没多少人能活成那样 我就不行
Not a lot of people live that way. I know I don't.
查理 你猝倒的那天
Charlie, the day you fell..
你说你不能再待在我身边了 是吧
...you said you couldn't be around me anymore, you know.
自从那之后我们几乎每天见面
We've seen each other almost every day since
然后 我们现在站在这里
and... here we are.
是的 但这令人非常郁闷
Yeah, but this is incredibly depressing.
别这么说
Come on.
今天在古董店
At the antique store today?
我的意思是 你看起来
I mean, you looked like you were..
玩得很高兴 你很开心
You were having fun. You were happy.
我不是自己想笑 我是被逗乐的
I wasn't happy. I was amused.
好吧
Well, right.
我不仅仅是被逗乐了
I was a little bit more than amused.
我 我是自己觉得开心
I... I was happy.
-弗朗西斯卡 -怎么了
- Francesca. - What?
等等 拜托
Wait. Please?
好吧 我 我发自内心觉得开心
Okay, I was... I was happy.
是的 比任何时候都开心
I am happy... I'm happier than I've ever been.
都是因为你
And that's because of you.
但你还是站着没倒下
But you're still standing.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
不该这样的 对吗
It shouldn't work, right?
我本该脸着地倒下的
I should be flat on my face.
但是 事实是每当我感觉到
But, the thing is every time I feel it
幸福在我心中滋生时
the happiness rising in me..
我看着你和库博在一起
...I look at you and Cooper and..
我的难过足够掩盖我的开心了
...I'm just sad enough.
但我和你弟弟约会 我是说 我
But I'm dating your brother. I mean, I..
这是你撮合的
You set us up.
我知道 这才是我难过的地方
I know. That's why it works.
我觉得我们没有再见面的必要了
I don't think we need to be around each other anymore.
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca.
贝莎妮 你 你在这里干什么
Bethany, what, what are you doing out here?
这 这里的虫子太多了
Th... there's bugs of all sorts.
你真的很不对劲
There's something really wrong with you.
是的
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我在试着坦诚对人
I tried to be upfront.
不是那个意思 是你
Not that. You.
我吗
电影精选列表