所以他们不能说话也不能打手语
so they couldn't speak or use sign language
但是他们结婚15年了依然幸福
but they were happily married for, like, 15 years.
然后发生了什么
What happened then?
她被一辆自动驾驶车给撞死了
She was killed by a self-driving car.
是啊 挺那什么的
Yeah. It was a lot.
谢谢你的故事 维克托
Thanks for your input, Victor.
大家现在都不要说话 我得打起精神了
Everyone stop talking right now. I need to concentrate.
有些事情你没必要那么大反应
You don't have to react that way to stuff.
好比我妈还有棒球比赛
Like with my mom with the baseball..
我带你去了棒球比赛
I took you to the baseball game.
你在比赛看台上就像发疯一样
You were like a crazy person at the baseball game.
还说我发疯 那是个棒球比赛
A crazy person at a ba.. It's a baseball game.
棒球比赛还要讲礼数吗
Is there etiquette for a baseball game?
那是小孩子少年棒球联盟的比赛 好吗
It's a Little League game with kids. Alright?
那行啊 那你还在少年棒球联盟比赛
Okay, fine. So how about you getting drunk
喝醉了怎么说
at a Little League game?
那你在少年棒球联盟比赛还能干什么
What else there is to do at Little League game?
我想让你坐下来坐一会儿
I want you to sit down for a second.
我请你 我请你放松点
I ask you to.. I ask you to relax.
我说"放松点" 然后你就
I say, "Relax," and you take it...
那简直是这世上最神烦的一个词了
It is the most annoying thing on the planet to hear.
我只是想说放松点 又没什么其他意思
I'm just saying relax, like it's not that big...
-别再说那个词了 -你能放松点吗
- Stop saying that. - Will you just relax?
他们在聊什么啊
What are they talking about?
你知道我自己最近也有在好好改造
You know I've been doing a lot of work on myself lately.
比如 我一直在努力成为一个更好的人
Like, I've really been trying to become a better person.
你是在跟我提分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
-是的 -说真的吗
- Yes. - Seriously?
我们在图书馆呢
We're in a library.
这就是你为什么要带我来这吗
Is that why you brought me here?
所以我不会大声说话吗
So I wouldn't raise my voice?
不是
No.
听着 我们都知道你比较热情
Listen, we both know that you're passionate.
那是委婉地在说我声音大吗
Oh, is that a euphemism for loud?
开始白热化了
It's gettin' heated.
委婉这个词挺不错的
Euphemism's a great word.
我也来一个 你真是不可理喻
Here's another one. You're freakin' bananas.
-你♥他♥妈♥的 -好吧
- Motherfuck! - Ow! Alright.
-服了 -你是来真的吗
- Great. - Are you serious right now?
-接招 -好了女士 你能下来吗
- Take that! - Okay, ma'am, would you mind?
小姐 能请你下来吗
Miss? Will you, please, get down?
我就喜欢站着
I like it up here.
她是个疯婆子 哥们
Yeah, she's crazy, man.
而且不是每个月就那几天 整个月都疯
And not just like part of the month, like the whole thing.
-天哪 -这个穿便宜凉鞋的混♥蛋♥
- Oh, my God! - This penny loafer wearing asshole
把我带到这里来跟我分手
brought me in here to break up with me.
是啊 我还以为她总算能闭上一回嘴了
Yeah, 'cause I thought she'd keep a lid on it for once.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-你为什么不宣泄出来呢 -什么
- Why don't you just let it out? - What?
你站在一张桌子上
You're standing on a table
你很明显是要说点什么
you clearly have something to say.
我觉得你应该说出来
I think you should say it.
好吧 比如"把嘴闭上"
Okay, well, for example, "Keep a lid on it."
我什么都不用闭上
I don't have to keep a lid on anything.
我很确定这里所有的书呆子都不同意
I'm pretty sure every nerd in this library disagrees.
你知道什么才叫发疯吗
You know what's crazy is
我甚至都不知道为什么会跟你在一起
I don't even know how we ended up together.
他对服务员无礼 他屏蔽掉他妈的电♥话♥
He's... he's rude to waiters. He screens calls from his mom.
-他还画眉毛 -我有希腊人血统
- He threads his eyebrows. - I'm part Greek.
而且你的朋友都不喜欢他吗
And your friends don't like him?
他们可恨他了
Oh, they hate him.
而且他们也不知道我看上他哪点了
And they can't understand what I see in him, you know.
然后过了一阵子
And then after a while
这还反倒成了我跟他在一起的理由
it becomes the reason why I'm with him.
这当然是糟糕的选择
Sure. It's bad choices.
那是你的为人 对吧
That's your thing, right?
-是啊 那就是她的错 -等等
- Yeah. So it's her fault. - Hey, hey.
小姐 拜托你 把书给拉威尔吧
Miss, please, give Lavelle the book.
你往后退 不然我就把书撕了
You stand back or I'm gonna tear this apart.
她就是爱哔哔
She's all talk.
女士
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am!
你是撕不烂那本书的装订壳的
You will never ever tear the binding on that book.
图书馆的书都加固过
It's reinforced for libraries.
不过 你可以撕里面的书页
You can, however, try the pages.
-查理 -不不 请撕吧
- Charlie? - No, no, please.
从中间开始 请便吧
Start in the middle. Knock yourself out.
-好耶 -开撕吧
- Okay. Yeah! - There you go!
感觉是不是很好
See how good that feels?
那感觉很好吗
Does that feel good?
-我现在很大声吗 -放松点吧
- Am I being loud now? - Just relax.
放松是吧
Oh, relax?
放松
Relax?
放 放
Re.. Re..
放你♥妈♥的♥松
Relax!
我问一下你
Tell me something.
你真的觉得这种关系能持久吗
Did you ever really think that this would last?
或者 这么问更合适
Or, uh, the better question is
你真的想让这份关系持续下去吗
did you ever really want it to?
好吧 我们分手吧
Fine, we can break up.
这可真是意料之中啊
Well, that went as expected.
-谢谢你 -他是怎么做到的
- Thanks. - How'd he do that?
就像一个盲人善于倾听
Like a blind man learns to listen
除了查理的耳朵要遭殃了
except Charlie's got an ear for pain.
-你为什么要插手 -什么
- What's it to you? - What?
我 我只是
Uh, I'm... I'm just..
我想要维持这里的安静
I'm trying to keep things calm here.
-你很擅长嘛 -我没的办法
- You're good at it. - I need to be.
-对不起啦 -别再这样了
- Sorry! - Don't do that anymore.
我要早点走了
I'm taking off early.
疾病控制中心说麻疹疫情呈上升趋势
Measles outbreak on the rise. CDC concerned.
谢谢
Thank you.
寨卡病毒
Zika virus.
国会
Congress.
天啊
Oh, God.
达佛饥荒
Famine in Darfur.
白人 辫子男
White guy, dreadlocks.
-你好 查理 -你好
- Hey, Charlie. - Hey.
-你做到了 -差不多吧
- You just made it. - Barely.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你好了吗 -好了
- You good? - Yeah.
有人来找你 她给你带了东西
There's someone here to see you. She brought you something.
她
She?
天啊 跟她说我死了
Oh, God. Tell her I died.
我已经跟她说你在这了
I already told her you were here.
-就说我暴毙了 -你好
- It was a very sudden... - Hello?
你好呀 图书管♥理♥员♥先生
Hi there, Mr. Librarian.
你好 又来这扔书吗
Hey. Come to throw more books around?
我是来感谢你前几天为我辩护
I'm here to thank you for coming to my defense the other day.
我 我并没有为你辩护
Oh, I... I didn't come to your defense.
我只是为了让你赶紧从桌子上下来
I... I just came to get you off the table.
我还是很感谢你
Well, still, I appreciate it.
我 我给你带了这个作为补偿
I, uh, I got you this. A replacement.
-不必这么做 -这是最起码的
- Didn't have to do that. - It's the least I could do.
不用 你撕毁的那本是第一版
No, the copy you destroyed was a first edition.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
不过你确实让我有点吃惊
Well, you did kind of egg me on though.
好吧
Alright.
我一直在想那天你说的话
I was thinking about something you said that day.
电影精选列表