好了 我们走吧
Okay. Here we go.
嘿 迪安杰罗 车上再加个人
Hey, Deangelo. I got a new bus buddy.
我感觉她只是想找个机会
I guess she just wanted a chance to say
把她没对你讲的事讲出来
all the things she didn't say to you.
还挺多的
It was actually kind of a word flood.
想听吗
Do you wanna hear?
-不想 -好吧 我不怪你
-No, not really. -Yeah, I don't blame you.
让它过去吧
Leave it in the past.
我们最后还挺合得来的
We, uh, actually ended up hittin' it off.
-是吗 -是啊 她很开朗
-Yeah? -Yeah, she's a big laugher.
我可能没那么爱笑 但是
I don't think I'm that funny, but..
谁说的 你很逗 我喜欢你模仿德尼罗
Come on, you're funny. I like your De Niro.
-是吗 -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
那我来一遍 开始
Oh, here we go. Here we go.
-"恐惧角" -讲一整句
-"Cape Fear." -Do a line.
"我给出的条件是他无法抗拒的"
"I made him an offer he couldn't refuse."
-这是白兰度 -最后变成他了对吧
-That's Brando. -It's eventually him, right?
他之前的样子 好像是
Him before, yeah. I guess.
-有点像 -对
-Kind of. -Yeah.
学一学盗亦有道
Do, like, uh, "Goodfellas."
-"看看谁也在说话" -天啊
- "Look who's talkin' too!" - Jesus Christ.
我也感觉不对
No, I know that one's not right.
"你在和我说话吗"
"Were you talkin' to me?"
说实话很糟
That's honestly awful.
不管怎么说 我感觉
Anyway, I thought, uh..
不知道 我想约她
I don't know. I might ask her out.
-弗朗西斯卡 -对
-Francesca? -Yeah.
你懂得 只要你没意见
You know, just, if you're cool with it.
-我没意见 -好吧 因为我不想
-Yeah, I'm cool with it. -Yeah. Good, 'cause I don't wanna..
没问题 没关系的 想做就做好了
No, of course, sure. Be my guest.
你们两个挺搭的
You two are perfect together.
-真的吗 -对啊 说了没关系
-You sure? -Yeah, I said I'm sure.
好吧
Alright.
来一瓶你们这最便宜的啤酒
A can of your cheapest beer, please.
库博 你怎么来了
Cooper, what a nice surprise.
好啦 这地方不错
Alright. This place is great.
感觉50年没变了
Looks like it hasn't changed in 50 years.
那你得看看我为这都做了些什么
Oh, you should see what it costs to make it look that way.
是吗 这酒吧是你的吗
Oh, yeah? Are you the owner?
我 不是
Me? No. Oh.
我白天是经理 你知道 来去自♥由♥
I'm the day manager. You know, easy come, easy go.
我还在这喝蓝带啤酒呢
Oh. Still drinkin' Pabst in this neighborhood.
我们懂了 很难喝 你很搞笑
We get it. It's terrible. You're hilarious!
一起吗
Split it with me?
不 我上班呢
No, no, I can't drink on the job.
搞得像幼儿园老师
Should have been a kindergarten teacher.
要不 要不换个时间
Maybe, uh, maybe another time?
我最近不是很想找男朋友
Uh, I'm gonna take a break from men for a while.
而且我差点把上一个弄死
Especially since I almost killed the last one.
两个 想起来了
Last two, come to think of it.
好吧 你很走运
Well, you are in luck.
人家说搞死我挺难的
I've been told I'm very difficult to kill.
和你聊天确实是一种享受
I do enjoy talking to you,
而且 你也确实很有魅力
and, um, I do find you charming
就像圣伯纳犬
in a sort of like Saint Bernard kind of way.
-确实 -但是查理
- Yeah. - But Charlie..
他想撮合我们
Hey, he's the one who set us up.
我问过他 他同意
I checked with him and he's cool.
他要是不同意我也不会来的
I wouldn't be here if he wasn't.
-嘿 弗朗西斯卡 -怎么了
-Hey, Francesca? -Yeah?
我能不能早点走
Is it okay if I take my break early?
我得给奶奶打电♥话♥
I need to call my grandmother
但是有一群喝醉了的自行车手
but there's a group of drunk bike messengers
在后台不停地爆粗口
who keep yelling the word titties in the background.
好的 亲爱的
Of course, sweetheart.
你好 我叫贝莎妮
Hi, I'm Bethany.
我喜欢你的衬衫 是皮马棉的吗
I like your shirt. Is it pima cotton?
我 我也不知道
I..Um..Don'know.
如果是皮马棉的话你会知道的
Oh. You would know if it was pima.
皮马棉摸起来就像婴儿的头发
Pima cotton feels like baby hair.
我感觉这不像是婴儿的头发
Yeah, I guess it doesn't feel like baby hair.
那一定是埃及棉了 也很不错
Must be Egyptian cotton then, which is also nice.
-真好 -对
-Phew. -Yeah.
真好
Whoo.
真好
Phew.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
嘿 听我说
Hey, hear me out.
你觉得我们帮查理找一个
Uh, how would you feel if we set up Charlie
和他聊得来的怎么样
with someone a little more his speed?
我昨晚去参加了一个关于凉鞋历史的研讨会
I went to a seminar last night on the history of sandals.
叫做 "穿我的鞋走一万年"
It was called, uh, "Walk 10,000 Years In My Shoes."
贝莎妮 听起来像那种
Bethany? Sounds like the kind of girl
骑着自家的马长大的女孩
who had her own horse growing up.
不 我 我不知道
No, I... I don't know about that.
我是在弗朗西斯卡工作的酒吧认识她的
I met her at the bar where Francesca works.
她根本不像弗朗西斯卡 她更加朴素
She's nothing like Francesca. She's more, uh, restrained.
-是害羞么 -不 不完全是
-Oh, like shy? -No. No, not exactly.
就是 不是你喜欢的那种脸蛋
Just, uh, she's not real in your face.
你知道吗 她都有点难以察觉
You know, actually, she... she's kind of hard to hear.
库博 没必要做这种事
Cooper, you don't have to do this.
你不用补偿我也可以约弗朗西斯卡
You can date Francesca without finding me a sub.
讲实话 本来我也觉得没必要
I'll be honest. It started out that way
但是不开玩笑 她和你很搭
but no joke, this chick is perfect for you.
她穿运动裤吗
One I can picture in sweatpants?
伙计 她全身都是运动装
Dude, full top to bottom sweat suit.
这令人毛骨悚然 我不确定 伙计
Now that's just creepy. I'm not sure, man.
我现在最不想要兴奋
The last thing I need right now is to get overexcited again.
好吧 兄弟 没问题的
Yeah, bro. I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
是吗
No?
你好
Hello.
能不能麻烦你帮我找找
I was wondering if you could point me to the section
你们图书馆里关于不凋花的书
of your library dealing with amaranth?
不凋花 玉米吗
Amaranth, the grain?
对
Yes.
阿兹台客人种植的那种古代谷物
The ancient grain cultivated by the Aztecs
现在像昆诺阿藜一样东山再起
now enjoying a quinoa-like comeback
归功于高蛋白质含量和独特的风味
thanks to its high protein content and nutty flavor.
-当然了 在这边 -好的
-Uh, sure. Right this way. -Okay.
在这
Ah, here.
《不凋花和你》
"Amaranth And You."
看起来有不少
It seems to have a lot of..
历史信息和食谱
...historical information as well as recipes.
-谢谢 查理 -不客气 等等
-Thanks, Charlie. -You're welcome. What?
-对了 我叫贝莎妮 -好吧
-Oh. Ah, I'm Bethany. -Oh.
别人都说我俩很像
They said we'd have a lot in common.
好吧 我猜他们说对了
Right. I guess they were right.
-因为你喜欢看书 -对
- 'Cause you like books. - Yeah.
对 我爱看书
Yeah, I love them.
特别是那种味道
I love the smell of them.
老书的味道
The old books.
确实 但你知道 那味道是糠醛
Yeah, that, you know, that's called furfural.
-糠醛 -对
-Furfural? -Yeah.
哦 糠醛和香兰素
Oh. And furfural and vanillin.
都是易挥发的偶锑乙炔化合物
It's like, uh, they're volatile compounds
纸和胶水分解的时候释放的
released by, uh, decomposing paper and glue.
可能还有点霉菌
There's probably some mold in there as well.
有人觉得这味道有点
Some people find it very, uh, you know...
-浪漫 -浪漫 对
-Romantic. -Romantic, yeah.
确实
Yeah.
所以 不凋花和鹰嘴豆
So, um, how does amaranth and chickpeas
电影精选列表