是吗
Right.
我是真的想继续吗
Uh, did I really want it to last
然后我意识到我并不想
and I realized that I didn't.
那你分手了是件好事啊
It's a good thing it ended then.
对 但是为什么我要开始一段
Yeah, but why did I get into a relationship
我知道注定会分手的恋情呢
I knew was doomed to fail?
去问那个注定分手的男的
Ask the guy who doomed it.
不是他的错
It's not his fault.
事实上 全都是他的错
Actually, it is all his fault.
但是当他取消约会然后去参加游艇表演
But I knew where it was headed
的时候我就知道会发展成什么结果了
when he canceled on a date to go to a boat show.
顺便一提 他是第二个这么对我的男人
By the way, he's the second guy to do that to me.
或许你该搬到内陆去
Maybe you should move inland?
那些注定和我没有未来的男人身上
There's something I find irresistible about men
总有些我无法抗拒的特质
I have no future with.
好吧
Right.
这里好安静啊
It's so quiet in here.
有没有觉得想要尖叫的感觉
Does it make you just wanna scream?
请别尖叫
Don't scream, please.
拜托 你试过尖叫吗 很有趣
Come on, have you tried screaming? It's fun.
我知道很有趣 但生活不仅仅是乐趣
I know it's fun, but there's more to life than fun, you know.
-是吗 -我也不确定
- Is there? - I'm not sure anymore.
好吧 再次感谢
Well, uh, thanks again.
-对了 我叫弗朗西斯卡 -我是查理
- I'm Francesca, by the way. - I'm Charlie.
好吧 查理 很高兴认识你
Well, um, it was nice to meet you, too, Charlie.
是的
Yeah. Uh..
对
Yeah.
我们现在需要解决一些问题
We need to settle something right now.
你是同性恋吗
Are you gay?
我是说 如果你是的话也没事
I mean, it's... it's cool if you are,
但是我得知道 因为
but I gotta know 'cause
我不想经历这情绪的高低起伏
I want off this emotional rollercoaster.
我不是同性恋 拉威尔
I'm not gay, Lavelle.
性无能 那你是性无能吗
Eunuch? Are you a eunuch?
-什么 -这不公平
- What? - It is unfair.
你不和她约会是因为她的外表
You won't go out with her because of how she looks.
她长得性感又不是她的错
It's not her fault that she's smoking hot.
不只是因为她的长相 是她的举止
No, it's not just her looks. It's her manner.
她的笑声 还有她那傻爆的礼品包装书
It's her laugh. It's her stupid gift-wrapped books.
她就是太 太过了
She's just too.. Too.
听起来你有点喜欢她啊
It sounds like you kind of dig her.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我们来谈谈当务之急 查理
Let's get down to brass tacks, Charlie.
35岁之后精♥子♥的质量会急剧下降
Sperm quality declines sharply after age 35.
谢谢关心 维克托
Thank you, Victor.
查理 你总要迈出第一步的
You gotta stick your neck out sometime, Charlie.
-生命会从你身边擦肩而过 -没错
- Life will pass you right by. - Yeah, right.
好吧
Okay!
什么好吧
Okay, what?
好吧 我和你去约会
Okay, I'll go out with you.
我 我都没有问
Oh, I, I didn't exactly ask.
周六下午2点怎么样
Uh, how does 2 o'clock Saturday sound?
-你妈妈开车送你来吗 -我爸妈死了
- Will your mom be driving? - My parents are dead.
那好 周六2点
Okay then. Saturday at 2:00.
-我会涂防晒霜的 -太好了
- I'll wear sunscreen. - Great.
我是说 好的 到时候见
I mean, good. S... see you then.
等等 查理 你不要我的号♥码吗
Oh, wait. Charlie, don't you need my number?
待会打给前台 我现在要走了
Call the front desk later. I need to go right now.
我不知道 我想我就是不明白
I don't know. I guess I just don't get it.
你已经好多年没有约会了 对吧
You haven't gone on a date in years, right?
-为啥是她 为啥是现在 -不知道
- So why her? Why now? - I don't know.
她那时很生气
She was so angry.
在她身边 完全失去控制
Beside herself. Completely out of control.
-令人兴奋 -我一点也不明白
- It was thrilling. - Uff. I don't get that at all.
就好像她是我一直避开的一切
It's like she's everything I've ever avoided.
-我被她吸引得像只飞蛾 -扑火
-I'm drawn to her like a moth. - To a flame.
查理 这句话末尾是扑向致命的火焰
Charlie, the end of that phrase is to a burning, deadly flame.
是 我 我明白
Yeah, I... I get it.
这有什么好挑的
What is there to decide?
你的衬衫看起来都一样
All your shirts look the same.
为什么你的衬衫看起来都一样
Why do all your shirts look the same?
别恭维我
No compliments.
她知道吗 弗朗西斯卡她
Does she know? Does Francesca...
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
难道我说
Hi, I'm Charlie.
"嗨 我是查理 医学上禁止我快乐
I'm medically forbidden to have fun.
你想跟我出去吗"
You wanna go out?
把图钉给我
Pass the tacks.
不行
No.
拜托 查理 这太可怕了
Come on, Charlie. It's too gruesome.
但有用啊
It works.
好吧
Fine.
听着 你想往你鞋里放多少办公用品
Listen, you put as many office supplies
就放多少
in the bottom of your shoe as you want.
最后 她会发现的
Eventually, she's gonna find out.
约会应该要有趣才对
Dates are supposed to be fun.
这个不行
Not this one.
我奶奶患老年痴呆症的唯一好处就是
The only good thing to come of my grandmother's Alzheimer's
这病能让她忘记她悲惨的生活
was that it helped her forget her miserable life.
她从小在失业者收♥容♥所♥长大
She was raised in a Hooverville
一条路走到黑
on the wrong side of the wrong side of the tracks.
这种地方梦想会破灭
The kind of place where dreams go to die
而希望 希望被扼杀在摇篮里
and hope, hope is smothered in its crib.
-他是你的朋友吗 -不是
- Is he a friend of yours? - No.
看 穆德利·蒙克没有希望
See Mildred Munch didn't have hope.
她没有梦想
She didn't have dreams
所以她没什么好失去的
so she didn't have nothing to lose.
诺曼 你这小兔崽子 你有了份工作
Norman, you son of a bitch. You get a job.
你有了工作就有了新生活
You get a job or you're gonna get a new wife.
那些都是空洞的威胁 就像你一样
Those are empty threats, just like you're an empty person..
这表演有好评吗
Were there good reviews?
我没有看
I didn't check.
你不是男人 你是个笨蛋
You're not a man, you're a hulk.
不 拜托 我
No, please, I..
为什么不看呢
Why not?
亲爱的朋友们 这就是穆德利·蒙克
And that, dear friends, is when Mildred Munch
我的波比·米莉转行去卖♥♥淫
my Bubbie Millie turned.. ...to prostitution.
想来打手♥枪♥吗
Hand jobs!
说真的 我们为什么来这
Seriously, why are we here?
来打手♥枪♥吗 第一个顾客免费啦
Hand jobs! First one's free! - Huh?
为什么我们来这呀
Why are we here?
抱歉
Shh. I'm sorry.
我的表演打扰到你们说话了吗
Is my play interrupting your conversation?
没有
No.
我不是买♥♥票来听你们说话的
'Cause I didn't buy a ticket to your conversation.
-抱歉 我们完蛋了 -好的
- So sorry. We, we're done. - Yeah.
-我们 请继续 -抱歉
- We're.. Uh, please, continue. - Sorry.
谢谢你同意我继续表演 先生
Thank you for permission to continue my play, sir.
我非常感谢
I very much appreciate it.
让我回到刚才被打断的地方
I'll just hop back into the moment..
我们该走了 抱歉
We should go. I'm sorry.
我会假装我刚才
...I'll just pretend that I'm not
完全没有分心
completely distracted right now.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不如我跳过她的第一个孩子
How about I skip to the part where
死于普通腹泻的部分
uh, her first-born dies of common diarrhea?
我说腹泻
I said diarrhea!
我说了腹泻
I said diarrhea.
真实舞台
夏季表演已到
-腹泻 -好了 我知道
- Diarrhea! - Alright. Yeah. I... I know.
电影精选列表