这很好 我感觉很舒服
This is nice. I feel really comfortable.
百分之二的人死于其中
Two percent of the population died in it.
没错 我也是
Yeah, me too.
美国教堂给垂死的人提供帮助
American churches sheltered the dying..
我给你叫个的士 或者我们可以共享
Uh, let me get you a cab. Or we could share?
-你知道的 就 -等下 我阿姨
- You know, just.. - Hold on, it's my aunt.
她在等你回家吗
Is she waitin' up for you?
不是等我 更像是呕吐了
Not waiting up. More like throwing up.
真糟糕
Oh, shit.
好吧
Um, alright.
那到我的住处去 开一瓶红酒
Come back to my place, open a bottle of wine.
-我去不了 我要去照看她 -当然
- I can't. I gotta check on her. - Of course.
你知道的 我可以帮忙
Uh, you know, I could help.
-别担心了 -好的
- Don't worry about it. - Okay.
而且 我想要保持距离
Um, and besides, I'd like to keep this separate.
-我们的距离 如果可以的话 -好
Us separate, if that's okay. Yeah.
把我当做你的 你的狂欢周末
Hey, think of me as your... your weekend escape.
-好的 -还有轻松的工作日 所以
- Okay. - Uh, also free weekdays, so..
但没有压力
But no pressure. Um..
我还是走回去吧
I'll probably just walk it.
你在干什么
What are you..
该死 这好痛 我多远了
Ah, crap, this hurts. How far am I?
你的膝盖向上 脚趾朝内
...your knee is facing up and your toes are facing in.
大概三英尺
About 3 feet.
这个女孩说她可以在一日之内教会你劈叉
This girl says she can teach you to do the splits in a day.
这个女孩才九岁 西尔维娅
That girl is nine years old, Sylvia.
自大的小混♥蛋♥
Cocky little shit.
在她撒了六十年的谎后
I'd like to see her do this
我倒想看看她来做这个
after 60 years of lying around.
我要跟你说一些事
Oh, um, I wanna talk to you about something.
什么事
Yeah? What is it?
如果我要做乳腺摘除手术
Well, if I'm gonna have a mastectomy
我想要做移植
I'm thinking about getting implants.
非常大的 比如一对D罩杯
Really big ones. Like double Ds.
十足的巨♥乳♥
Like proper gazongas.
这就是你想跟我说的吗
That's what you wanted to talk to me about?
我想让你做好准备
Well, I wanted to prepare you.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you.
你开心的话就做吧
Do whatever makes you happy.
所以 你跟普博进行的怎么样
So, uh, how's it going with Pooper?
库博 挺好的
Cooper! It's going great.
跟查理的弟弟约会有些奇怪
It was a little bit weird dating Charlie's brother
但说实话 我很高兴他结束了一切
but to be honest, I'm kind of glad he ended it.
没错 你已经在照顾一个废人了
Yeah, you're already taking care of one invalid.
我的意思是 在我发现他的情况之后
I mean, once I found out about his situation
我不想再冒险去伤害他了 你懂吗
I didn't wanna risk hurting him again, you know.
你真为他着想
Yeah, you were only thinking of him.
而且 库博更对我的胃口
And... and... and Cooper is so much more my speed.
我是说 他很有趣
I mean, he is so much fun.
他一直让我笑
He makes me laugh so much.
所以我单子上的下一项是什么
So what's next on my list?
这里
Oh, um, here we go.
你想要去其中的
You wanna go to one of those
位于佩恩火车站旁边二楼的
"second floor Asian massage places
亚洲按♥摩♥去看他们是否真的这么做
near Penn Station and see if they actually do it."
-怎么样 -你懂的
- It? - You know..
这么做
Wah! It!
认真的吗 不管远足去马丘比丘的路上
Seriously? Whatever happened
会发生什么吗
to hiking Machu Picchu?
我恨你 什么远足 我差不多要死了
Oh! I hate you! What hike? I almost died!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You whore!
好了 慢慢呼吸
Alright, just breathe.
把那给我
Give me that!
你
Oh, you..
你得两分
Two to you.
你周四要带贝莎妮来吗
You bringing Bethany to Liza's on Thursday?
-她很想见她 -我也这么想
- She's dyin' to meet her. - Uh, I guess so, yeah.
-你带弗朗西斯卡吗 -对 应该吧
- You bringing Francesca? - Yeah, probably.
好吧 事实上气氛很尴尬
Well, it's, uh, it's actually a talk-heavy situation.
我有告诉你我的新发现吗
Did I tell you my newest discovery?
电影约会
Movie dates.
电影约会实际上已经流行了一阵子了
Movie dates have actually been around for some time.
没错 因为它很神奇
Yeah, 'cause they're amazing.
如果你说太多话 你会被嘘声
You talk too much, you get shushed.
那很明智
That's very clever.
你知道吗 我认为有时候
You know what, I think at some point
你一定要跟你约会的女人说话
you might have to actually talk to the woman you're dating.
我猜 特别是
I guess, especially since we're apparently
我们显然都在等着发生性关系
waiting to have sex.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yeah.
高中之后我就没拿它开过玩笑了
I haven't jerked it this much since high school.
有趣的是 我发现
Interestingly, I found
我直接回到了墨西哥肥皂剧时期
I've gone straight back to Mexican telenovelas.
"与兰花在一起"
Oh! "La Fuerza Del Destino?"
不管怎样 我猜是因为你发生的事
Anyway, I guess it's because of what happened with you.
为什么 为什么 我发生了什么
Why? Why? What happened with me?
她说她不想继续用性♥交♥
Well, she said she wants to stop using sex
作为亲密关系的代替物
as a substitute for intimacy
或者是别的原因
or maybe it was the other way around.
不知道 无论如何 都是你的错
I don't know. Anyway, it's all your fault!
棒 棒
Yes. Yes!
该死
Oh, shit.
我接住你了 兄弟 我接住你了
I got you, brother. I got you.
-他还好吗 -对 他还好
- He alright? - Yeah. He's alright. Yep.
这是我们伟大美洲豹的庙宇
Uh, here we have the Temple of the Great Jaguar
或者阿可可寺
or the Temple Ah Cacao.
它是个葬礼用的金字塔
It's a funerary pyramid
来自后古典主义的经典时期
from the Postclassic classic period.
了不起 就是 了不起
Phenomenal. Just phenomenal.
感谢你的分享
...to you for sharing.
1962年 他们发现了玛雅统治者
In 1962, they found the tomb of the great Mayan ruler
戛洒·陈·卡瓦的坟墓
Jasaw Chan K'awiil.
这会花好一会时间
This is gonna take a K'a-while longer.
现在杀了我吧
K'a-kill me now.
我们现在移到北阿科罗普利斯
And here we're moving into the North Acropolis
就位于金字塔广场旁边
which is just beside the Great Plaza.
你有地图吗 我对轨道配置有疑问
Do you have any maps? I'm having trouble tracking the layout.
马上就会有一个很棒的地形测量
There's a great topographic survey coming up.
马文 沙滩的图片在哪
Marv, where are the beach pics?
你们除了爬碎石堆
You guys do anything other than climb around
还做了什么
old piles of rubble?
所有的娱乐照片
All the recreational photos
将在休息之后给出
come after the intermission.
-亲爱的 -什么
- Honey? - What?
他说了休息吗
Did he say intermission?
我们可能需要拍一些照
We might need to do some shots.
这就是有休息的原因
That's what the intermission is for.
噢 天啊
Oh, Lord.
那跟别的金字塔差不多的
That's similar to the other pyramids
我给你看过
I've shown you.
这张地图只给了你一点
This is a map just to give you a little bit
关于地形的信息 这是蒂卡尔
of the lay of the land. There's Tikal.
-醒醒 -我没睡
- Wake up. - I'm not sleeping.
-你在打呼噜 -我没有
- You were snoring. - I was not.
可能是我
Then maybe it was me.
我正在做梦吗
Am I dreaming now?
你可以从我是否在跟狮子王里的娜娜
You'll know if I'm dreaming
做♥爱♥来判断我有没有在做梦
if I start having sex with Nala from "Lion King."
别笑 这是我的第一春
Don't laugh. This was my first crush.
你会在四层楼梯喘不过气
You'll be out of breath around stair four.
电影精选列表